Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1894|Reply: 0

Samsung Galaxy Note 1 Review

[Copy link]
Post time 29-3-2018 05:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello guys,

I knew its gonna be a lame topic about galaxy note especially for Samsung galaxy note 1!. Everyone is falling for a new smartphone and more advanced of a mobile phone but now, that's all forgotten. Let's we remember this legend back. This is an attribute we've generally expected with the Galaxy line, with the Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S3 handsets additionally being light as a quill.

• To take a gander at the Samsung Galaxy Note, it looks simply like a bigger rendition of the Samsung Galaxy S2.
  • The front is amazingly moderate, with just a Samsung logo and home screen catch unmistakable to the eye (the home screen catch is somewhat more rectangular than that of the S2).
  • The speaker is situated close to the base of the back and simply over the dock for the S-Pen (the favor stylus) that Samsung has all the earmarks of being so amped up for.
  • Samsung has dependably been famous for its great screens, with even the Galaxy S giving us that wow factor this time a year ago.

I give four points from me and hopefully will receive tons of opinion and review for our galaxy note 1everyone.!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053813 second(s), 27 queries .