Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: vixen

Buddhist beheaded by moslem-fanatics in Southern Thai

Close [Copy link]
Post time 3-6-2004 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 01:53 PM:
Thanks for proving my point about kids and youths throwing rocks to Israelis soldiers..When you want to throw rocks at people prepared for the consequences.I think we can stop talking about this ma ...

it boils down to britain's stupidity for makin forked tongue promises to the arabs n outcast imported jews.  read history

if britain dont make forked tongue promises, outcast imported jews wouldnt have raped PALESTINE.  right?

if outcast imported jews dont rape PALESTINE, PALESTINIANS wouldnt have retaliated with sucide bombs.  right?

if PALESTINIANS dont become suicide bombers, outcast imported jews/israeli/zionists wouldnt have destroyed their homes n genocide em.  right?

if outcast imported jews/israeli/zionists dont destroy n genocide, PALESTINIAN kids wouldnt have thrown stones.  right?  HARDcommonsense watson

btw who switch from thai to PALESTINE n forcin SONNY joinin in fray?  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 02:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 01:53 PM:
Thanks for proving my point about kids and youths throwing rocks to Israelis soldiers..When you want to throw rocks at people prepared for the consequences.I think we can stop talking about this ma ...

Yeah, stop when you have clearly no more points.:blah:  By the way, they throw stones at the bullies, not rocks. These are rocks:

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 3-6-2004 at 02:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Sorry Ken..no pic
Anyway if you wanna call the IDFs as bullies..then the Palestinians troublemakers can be called as opportunistic liars..sounds fair to me..

[ Last edited by Seraphim on 3-6-2004 at 02:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 02:10 PM:
Sorry Ken..no pic
Anyway if you wanna call the IDFs as bullies..then the Palestinians troublemakers can be called as opportunistic liars..sounds fair to me..

[ Last edited by Seraphim on 3-6 ...

What opportunity do they get? To be shot at? How unfair can some people be. How blind.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Thai Muslims beheading innocent Buddhist is a horrible crime. period.

Kids throwing stones are criminals too. period.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-3 02:42 PM:

A bigot like Debmey will always be a bigot. Yes. No change. Not even if that big rock falls on your head ~ you'll still be the perennial bigot ~ albeit a crushed one :blah:

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 3-6-2004 at 02:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-6-2004 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Thats all mr.Gapodio, we respect you very much for that,  

Glad to know that there is a rational and decent moslem like Mr.Gapodio here.You have my respect too.

[ Last edited by vixen on 3-6-2004 at 04:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 03:08 PM | Show all posts

superdonkey bush rapin afghan then iraq is heinous crime of combattin terrorism worldwide.  shame

hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jews/israeli/zionists genocide PALESTINIANS is heinous crime of luv thy neighbour as thyself.  shame  

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2004 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 2004-6-3 10:27 AM:
?

Those are the differences. I agree with you that the Palestinian need to be kiiled if the facts are (per your claim)

Palestinians are stealing and driving Israelis out from their rightf ...

Glad to know that there is a rational and decent moslem (which is a rare breed,I must say) like Mr.Gapodio here.You've earned my respect too.[Quote: Vixen]

You've earned the 'respect' of Christian Zionists in this forum for saying that Palestinians are driving away Zionists from their 'rightful' land. Congratulations. To earn their so-called respect, you have to stoop that low even  to the extent of agreeing with what is not factual. :mll:

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 3-6-2004 at 03:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-6-3 03:21 PM:

That stupid poster posted by dummy Vixen is the 'respect' that you have earned, Gapodio. Happy earning more 'respect'. Sorry brother, but we don't hav ...

Ooops sorry.I intended it to be humorous,not to be disrespectful to Gapodia or you.Anyway,I removed the post.

Peace.

[ Last edited by vixen on 3-6-2004 at 04:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 2004-6-3 04:00 PM:

Ooops sorry.I intended it to be humorous,not to be disrespectful to Gapodia or you.Anyway,I removed the post.

Peace.

In that case I'll remove my comments about the poster.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 3-6-2004 at 04:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 04:19 PM | Show all posts
maybe u and vixen should meet for cappucino.

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 04:29 PM | Show all posts
You people should take a look at your discussions from a talk about a Buddhist rubber tapper being beheaded into stone throwing in Palestine and Germany's Cold War.

ff:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 04:50 PM | Show all posts
nag nag  :no:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 2004-6-3 07:25 AM:

Agree ... what glory?.

And what glory killing kids throwing stone?

And What glory killing PPL attending Wedding Ceremony?

And ....

wot u know?  the thread really truly got off the track with GAPs postin  :hmm:

nonetheless if u guys still wanna talk bout israeli PALESTINIAN conflict, am all for it  

peace

Use magic Report

Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 3-6-2004 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-6-3 03:17 PM:

You've earned the 'respect' of Christian Zionists in this forum for saying that Palestinians are driving away Zionists from their 'rightful' land. Congratulations. To earn their so-called respect, you have to stoop that low even  to the extent of agreeing with what is not factual.

KENNID,

Don't worry abt me. Nothing wrong getting respect. We should respect each other regardless of race/believe. And I'll respect Debmey if he can get the fact right and use a fair judgement (which he is not doing that now).

Don't get confused with my way of debating ......... Don't know WHO would say and agree that the Palesteninan is actually the one driving out and terrorising Israelis from their land beside Debmey.

So it is rather a "Sarcasm" remark as what Vixen normally put :no:

As long as Debmey believe Palestenian with kids throwing stone is terrorizing and are the one forcing Israelis out of their rightfull land than no point debating with him why Israelis not suppose to kill Palestenian. :gado:

If he believe Palestenian is stealing Israelis land and he agree Palestenians need to be killed, than you just need to prove otherwise and he should agree to otherwise (Israelis need to be killed) ..... ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2004 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 2004-6-3 04:00 PM:

Peace.

Seems like I miss the joke (post have been removed before I view them?)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 05:43 PM | Show all posts

And killing kids Throwing stones to theTANKS that trepassing their home territory is NOT a CRIME.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 3-6-2004 05:43 PM:

And killing kids Throwing stones to theTANKS that trepassing their home territory is NOT a CRIME.

Definitely throwing stones to tanks is not a crime...Tanks cant get affected at all...However throwing stones at IDF personnels..now that's something else...You try hurting soldiers,you should know most proabably you'll get shot at...Whatever business the IDF wanted to do there may it be demolishing illegal settlements,getting militants and etc..why would someone throw stones at tanks AND IDF personnels..And please dont say that because they are helpless and then they complained but no one wants to listen or whatever..Pretty lame excuses...

What i'm trying to say is this...If you are intelligent,you DON'T throw stones at advanced equipped soldiers with tanks...If you know you cant win with sword try win with reasons and peace...What's more important?Life or your home?You can always build new homes but not lives...Unless of course they have "other" hidden agendas or problems between the two factions...

Remember...both sides are at fault..it's never "their" fault and vice-versa..It always go both ways..

And please...try going back to the thread..thank you..

[ Last edited by Seraphim on 3-6-2004 at 06:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 07:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-3 06:12 PM:

Definitely throwing stones to tanks is not a crime...Tanks cant get affected at all...However throwing stones at IDF personnels..now that's something else...You try hurting soldiers,you should  ...

Funny .... while you yourself can't stop commenting on the Palestinian issue you ask ppl not to do so (go back to original topic) ........:hmm:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.144739 second(s), 42 queries .