Buddhist beheaded by moslem-fanatics in Southern Thai

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-6-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
c no evil  ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2004 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 4-6-2004 07:03:

Funny .... while you yourself can't stop commenting on the Palestinian issue you ask ppl not to do so (go back to original topic) ........:hmm:

:setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 07:09 PM | Show all posts
One thing is for sure, the killing is very bad and should not be done. Those who did it are either trying to create tensions between the two religion or is real plane. If it is plane fighting against other religion, this is real bad!!!! Very bad. However, I believe many muslims are also against such acts. Jangan cuba create tension between religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2004 08:18 PM | Show all posts
ariya wrote:
I believe many muslims are also against such acts.

And many muslims also tell me that the extremists are not following the "true teachings" of Islam.But if you ask me,there must be something wrong at the core of Islam that is driving these people to commit such evil acts.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 4-6-2004 07:03 AM:

Funny .... while you yourself can't stop commenting on the Palestinian issue you ask ppl not to do so (go back to original topic) ........:hmm:

I was just trying to put a closure..and sincerely i dont think you feel funny about this..It's just like you to point other people as always...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2004 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 4-6-2004 08:18 PM:

And many muslims also tell me that the extremists are not following the "true teachings" of Islam.But if you ask me,there must be something wrong at the core of Islam that is driving th ...

Yeah..got that right....when extremists doing evil actions which doesn't follow the "true teachings" of islam should be condemn...Well most moderate Muslims condemn them but defnitely not enough..Some even remained silent over this..At least if US and Israelis commitng some atrocities,you will get heated response by some of their own people..However this trend cant be seen with the Muslims extremists...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-6-2004 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 4-6-2004 20:18:

And many muslims also tell me that the extremists are not following the "true teachings" of Islam.But if you ask me,there must be something wrong at the core of Islam that is driving th ...

Christianity thaught its people to love but do you remember the enslavement of the blacks in the US a long time ago and the torture and injuries caused by the White Christians who wears white hood calling the blacks devils???? So, can I say that Christians teaches its people to use violant ways to hit on anyone not of the same colour as they do??? Certainly not. Same here.

Use magic Report

Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 5-6-2004 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-4 08:29 PM:

I was just trying to put a closure..and sincerely i dont think you feel funny about this..It's just like you to point other people as always...

Of course it is not funny, it shows your dbl standard. If you can't accept fact and comment from otheres than let it be

Need to lead by example for ppl to respect you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 5-6-2004 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-4 08:33 PM:

Yeah..got that right....when extremists doing evil actions which doesn't follow the "true teachings" of islam should be condemn...Well most moderate Muslims condemn them but defnitely not enough..Some even remained silent over this..At least if US and Israelis commitng some atrocities,you will get heated response by some of their own people..However this trend cant be seen with the Muslims extremists...

TQ for recognizing that most muslim (what does mean by moderate?) condemn muslim commit crime..........

And TQ for also recognizing SOME US & Israelis don't agree with US & Israelis atrocities.

So are you saying both normal Muslim and Non Muslim are the same? .....against atrocities .... but only extremist will agree to killing spree? and since you agree murdering kids throwing stone which camp do you belong to?.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2004 03:14 AM | Show all posts

Pls read the rules!

1. While cut-n-pastes are technically allowed, all articles posted must include a working URL link and the person posting these should also include their own comments as well and state what they wish to be discussed, especially in posts that start a new thread.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2004 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-6-6 03:14 AM:
1. While cut-n-pastes are technically allowed, all articles posted must include a working URL link and the person posting these should also include their own comments as well and stat ...

I think I've lost the url,I remember it was from an international news site.As for personal comments,already made a few postings regarding it.

Please go ahead and deduct my credits!

[ Last edited by vixen on 6-6-2004 at 09:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 09:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064962 second(s), 33 queries .