Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 29199|Reply: 69

ACLU To Force Name changes. . .

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-6-2004 07:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
i m sure to get some heckles from the pro-jewish lobby here on this board like cheng_ho and debbie for posting this thread.

ACLU To Force Name
Changes On CA Cities
Like San Diego?
Name changes for San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego . . .
next says Zionist-controlled ACLU
La Voz De Aztlan
News Bulletin
6-3-4

LOS ANGELES - Drunk with their victory in Los Angeles County in eliminating the tiny Christian Spanish cross on the county's seal, the Jewish ACLU said today that they will now seek to change the Christian names of every California city and town. Shlomo Weinstein, ACLU attorney, said today that the Christian names of many California cities and towns violate the separation of church and state. He said the ACLU will attempt to convince the California State Senate and Assembly to legislate name changes voluntarily or face a massive suit in federal court.

Many cities and towns in California were given Christian names by the Catholic Spaniards before the state became Mexican territory. Spanish friars established a series of missions along "El Camino Real" from northern to southern Alta California and into Baja California. Each mission was given names such as "La Mision de San Francisco", "La Mision de Santa Barbara", and "La Mision de San Diego" . San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and San Diego were all Catholic Saints. The names stayed and adopted first by the Mexican government and later by the state government after the Mexican-American War that ended in 1848. Now the Jews want to undue the history of the region. It is not known if the Jews will also seek to change the name of the state's capital. Sacramento, in Spanish, means "sacrament".

Related La Voz de Aztlan article:

http://www.aztlan.net/cross_la_seal.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-6-2004 03:57 AM | Show all posts

http://www.aztlan.net/cross_la_seal.htm ...Original

Los Angeles, Alta California - May 27, 2004 - (ACN) Those nefarious Jews are at it again! The same clique of Talmudic Jews who want to remove "One Nation Under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance now have targeted the Spanish Cross that is part of the "Official Seal of the County of Los Angeles." The Jewess Ramona Riptson, wife of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals judge that voted to remove God from the pledge, and who is also Director of the Jewish ACLU of Southern California has just given the County Board of Supervisors an ultimatum to "REMOVE" the cross from its seal or face a massive suit in the Jewish dominated judicial system of California.

The ACLU which has its headquarters in Jewish New York is now out of control. Not many people know that its Board of Directors are pretty much entirely Jewish with a few token gentiles and lackeys here and there to cover up who really controls this vile and Godless organization. The US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who successfully pushed to legalize sodomy recently, is also a Jewess and is a former national head of the Luciferian ACLU. The Jewish ACLU has led the attack against Christianity in the USA and has been the prime organization behind the sodomite agenda in the country.

This time they have picked on the majority Mexican and Mexican-American population of Los Angeles County through attacking our history and our heritage in the region. The sad truth is that they may succeed for they have pretty much every politician in the area in their pocket. In addition, they have Cardinal Roger Mahony of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles busy covering his butt in court because of the rape of numerous altar boys by pedophile sodomite priests.

The Jews monopolize the California US Senate delegation, the Los Angeles City Council, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors and the second largest school district in the nation, the Los Angeles Unified School District through their total control of the school board. They also now control the Los Angeles Police Department through the recently hired police chief from New York City. Chief Bratton is married to a prominent Jewish attorney and has deep connections with New York Jewery. Through their political control in the region they have been able to siphon billions of taxpayers dollars. One example is the scam involving a multi-million dollar high school in downtown Los Angeles that never got completed. A host of Jewish scammers milked the project, the Belmont Learning Center, to death causing great harm to thousands of Latino school children in downtown Los Angeles.

These nefarious Talmudic Jews who want to remove the Spanish Cross from the Los Angeles County Seal count on the services of their elected Chicano lackeys. One of these is a former candidate for mayor of Los Angeles named Tony Villargairosa. Villargairosa is presently a city councilman in the service of the West LA Jews. Villargairosa started his political career working for the Jewess Ramona Ripston as an official of the ACLU of Southern California. The Mexican-American community can not count on his leadership to combat this ACLU anti-Christian and anti-Mexican action that proposes to remove the cross from the seal. As the Speaker of the California State Assembly, Villargairosa once boasted of putting together over $18 million of taxpayers dollars for the Jewish Wiesenthal Center of Los Angeles, yet no one knows of $1 dollar he put together for the very needy Mexicans of his district.

If the Jews are successful in forcing the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors to remove the Christian Cross from the county seal, a consortium of Jewish businesses are already at the ready to profit from it. It will take millions of dollars to change the stationary, business cards, the logos on buildings and vehicles and on many other items. They will be ready to siphon even more dollars from unsuspecting taxpayers. This is one reason why people around the world are becoming increasingly impatient with the Jews and probably one reason why Adolf Hitler acted the way he did.

===========Yours =======

ACLU To Force Name
Changes On CA Cities
Like San Diego?
Name changes for San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego . . .
next says Zionist-controlled ACLU
La Voz De Aztlan
News Bulletin
6-3-4

LOS ANGELES - Drunk with their victory in Los Angeles County in eliminating the tiny Christian Spanish cross on the county's seal, the Jewish ACLU said today that they will now seek to change the Christian names of every California city and town. Shlomo Weinstein, ACLU attorney, said today that the Christian names of many California cities and towns violate the separation of church and state. He said the ACLU will attempt to convince the California State Senate and Assembly to legislate name changes voluntarily or face a massive suit in federal court.

Many cities and towns in California were given Christian names by the Catholic Spaniards before the state became Mexican territory. Spanish friars established a series of missions along "El Camino Real" from northern to southern Alta California and into Baja California. Each mission was given names such as "La Mision de San Francisco", "La Mision de Santa Barbara", and "La Mision de San Diego" . San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and San Diego were all Catholic Saints. The names stayed and adopted first by the Mexican government and later by the state government after the Mexican-American War that ended in 1848. Now the Jews want to undue the history of the region. It is not known if the Jews will also seek to change the name of the state's capital. Sacramento, in Spanish, means "sacrament".

Related La Voz de Aztlan article:

http://www.aztlan.net/cross_la_seal.htm

==================================================

So which is which?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2004 04:09 AM | Show all posts

ACLU California Website

http://www.aclu-sc.org/News/

0 pages found with your search terms "Shlomo Weinstein"

Sorry, no records matched those search terms. Please try again.

I try thier seach function still can't find anything abt ''Name Changes On CA Cities Like San Diego''. Emm ..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2004 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Really? ACLU is atheistic,not Jewish. Seems like Darsita and RCS and racists.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-6-2004 03:43 PM | Show all posts
the 'cross removal ' case is here
http://www.aclu.org/ReligiousLib ... m?ID=7193&c=141

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119035,00.html

as for the city name changes - it may be  speculation

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2004 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Don't worry about the US or any name change, yu just worry abt the blatant racism in Msia, the one that yu fellas have been denying.

peace

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-6-2004 09:36 PM | Show all posts
keep to the topic xxxx.

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 6-6-2004 at 04:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2004 10:02 PM | Show all posts
The topic is all about you Jew hating racist right? You better repent of all your racism or face judgment.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 08:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RedChaSiew at 5-6-04 11:43 PM:
the 'cross removal ' case is here
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119035,00.html

as for  ...

The page cannot be found

Use magic Report

Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 7-6-2004 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-6 10:02 PM:
The topic is all about you Jew hating racist right? You better repent of all your racism or face judgment.

peace

SO all that are true?. I did not view that as Jews hating racist but reveaing the truth. You can't accept the truth.

Whatever Jews did to Christians they will still get their full support from strong Christians like Debmey ... wonder what are the Jews secret ... they seems to be setting the direction for Christians ..... to be their helper?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 09:56 AM | Show all posts
>>The page cannot be found
<<

it can be found but when u click on that link it is broken by the commas. blame it on the DISCUZ software.

Darsita why don't u paste the link onto the browser. I 'd have thought being a supermod - you would have above net-sense than the avg joe like us. are they paying you too much money at cari.com?? is there any lobangs for 1diots like us?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:28 PM | Show all posts
I don't care abt any name changes in the US at all.
But I do know that ACLU has nothin to do with Judaism. And I also know that Gapodio is a damn racist.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-7 12:28 PM:
I don't care abt any name changes in the US at all.
But I do know that ACLU has nothin to do with Judaism. And I also know that Gapodio is a damn racist.

peace

Sounds like a guy with no convincing answer.

Anyway if you say me being a damn racist for asking few clarification question lets be it.:nerd:

[ Last edited by Gapodio on 7-6-2004 at 03:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 03:07 PM | Show all posts
yu are a racist, go read ur own post.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-7 03:07 PM:
yu are a racist, go read ur own post.

Oooh ...come on .... I wont argue on that one. WHat you think of me is not important. Go ahead you can say that, I know who I am.

Knowing you is not worth arguing, you also think you know Islam better than Muslim Schoolars or other muslim. The fact is your are reveiling your own foolishness.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 03:19 PM | Show all posts
So what are yu doing reoplying my posts?  ahahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-6-2004 03:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-6-04 04:28 PM:
Really? ACLU is atheistic,not Jewish. Seems like Darsita and RCS and racists.

heheheh ..rabid post!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 07:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-7 03:19 PM:
So what are yu doing reoplying my posts?  ahahahahahahahahaha.............

cheers

Why I reply you post? ........ for sure not to defent your accusation of being racist ..... well let me see why

1. To fill up my free time
2. To accompany you here so that you don't feel left alone
3. To response to your silly provocation toward Islam/muslim
4.  Errrrrr ...what else hah? ........ should I tell you all :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 2004-6-7 03:12 PM:

Knowing you is not worth arguing, you also think you know  ...

But didn't you just said the above? why are yu contradicting urself?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2004 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-8 08:57 AM:

But didn't you just said the above? why are yu contradicting urself?

I hope you can draw the border between "arquing whether I'm racist or not" and making clarification comment to your lies about Islam, corrupting ppls mind with your factless accusation in your effort to confuse ppl.

Again if you say any post of mine to you as "Arguing" than lets be it, I won't argue with you on that topic as well. :cak:

[ Last edited by Gapodio on 8-6-2004 at 02:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.385039 second(s), 46 queries .