CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The Koran and the Jews

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-7-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Lies need repentance. You need to repent a lot Kennkid.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2004 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-6 12:04 PM:
Lies need repentance. You need to repent a lot Kennkid.

Accusing non-liars of lying needs TRUE  repentance. Thats what you need Debmey.

FACT: ALBERT EINSTEIN CONDEMNED ISRAELI NAZIS (ZIONISTS)

- "'I should much rather see reasonable agreement with the Arabs on the basis of living together in peace than the creation of a Jewish State. Apart from practical considerations, my awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish State,with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain'... " ~ Albert Einstein

In the url below  is a 'copy' in its entirety of a very important letter to the New York Times from Jewish intellectuals including Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, and Sidney Hook that appeared on December 4, 1948 While it is quoted from in brief on several web sites, it appears nowhere in its entirety, and it deserves to be disseminated as it originally appears.

http://www.rense.com/general27/let.htm

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 6-7-2004 at 12:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2004 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Sorry sir, we don't base our opinions on isolated quotes of others. We base our opinios on facts.

BTW, yu still have ot reconciled with the fact that the Quran says that Israel belongs to Jews and not arabs.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-6 01:06 PM:
Sorry sir, we don't base our opinions on isolated quotes of others. We base our opinios on facts.

BTW, yu still have ot reconciled with the fact that the Quran says that Israel belongs to Jews a ...

So, what is Walid Shoebat's opinion compared to Albert Einstein's?;)

~ your misinterpretation of the Qur'an is deliberate, as long as it is to your advantage ~ how hypocritical.  

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 6-7-2004 at 01:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2004 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Walid's presentation was based on verifiable facts and real life exoereince from both sides of the conflict. He shld be objective..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2004 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-7-6 01:56 PM:
Walid's presentation was based on verifiable facts and real life exoereince from both sides of the conflict. He shld be objective..

Heheh...;) The objectivity based on the memories of a runaway semi-educated teenager.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 6-7-2004 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 6-7-2004 01:06 PM:

BTW, yu still have ot reconciled with the fact that the Quran says that Israel belongs to Jews a ...

Israel land is categorised as mix zone land...i think..if it is a bumi land then Israelis deserve it..but quran doesnt issue any land title to Israel..israelis have mortgaged their land long ago before they came back to claim for the land title..heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2004 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-7-6 02:37 PM:

Israel land is categorised as mix zone land...i think..if it is a bumi land then Israelis deserve it..but quran doesnt issue any land title to Israel..israelis have mortgaged their land long ag ...

I like your answer, Wicked. Its so true too.  :lol :setuju: Neither did the Old Testament issue any land title.  

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 6-7-2004 at 05:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-7-2004 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Quran does say that Israel belongs to Jews but the Quran itself is not a land title document.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068149 second(s), 31 queries .