Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

The Koran and the Jews

[Copy link]
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 7-6-2004 09:47 AM | Show all posts
The Qur'an in Chapter 5: 20-21 states quite clearly: Moses said to his people: O my people!  Remember the bounty of  God upon you  when  He bestowed  prophets upon you , and  made  you  kings and gave you that which  had not been given to  anyone before you amongst  the nations. O my people!  Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

I know some of you here might think "do not turn tail" means Moses requesting his people not to  move from the land but if you read carefully the meaning of "do not turn tail" it is infact requesting the jews to obey Allah as a god and believe all the messengers of Allah but the jews were so arrogant and they believe they were "the chosen people of god", and they did not accept Muhammad as the last prophet, they killed Prophet Isa and that's how they turn to be losers because they have disobeyed god's order!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 7-6-2004 10:09 AM | Show all posts
requesting the jews to obey Allah as a god and believe all the messengers of Allah

The term Allah had not even come into existence back then. :bgrin:

They refused to recognize Jesus not Muhammad that made the 'bad side' of the Deuteronomy being laid out. The 2000 years diaspora.

the jews were so arrogant and they believe they were "the chosen people of god"

They are indeed the chosen people but chosen for a purpose. How could you expect them to accept something that is created thousands of years later? ;)

they killed Prophet Isa

No. According to Muslims, Jesus is still alive. :lol

that's how they turn to be losers because they have disobeyed god's order!

Today's loser is not the Jews but Arabs. So, who disobeyed God's order?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 10:31 AM | Show all posts
The term Allah had not even come into existence back then.

They refused to recognize Jesus not Muhammad that made the 'bad side' of the Deuteronomy being laid out. The 2000 years diaspora.

Allah exists before prophet Adam..until moses ..until the last prophet Muhammad and until now!

They are indeed the chosen people but chosen for a purpose. How could you expect them to accept something that is created thousands of years later?

They used to be "the chosen people" and because they disobeyed Allah, they turn to be the losers as promised by Allah in the quran!

No. According to Muslims, Jesus is still alive.

Yes according to us Jesus is still alive. The Jews and Christians thought they've killed Jesus but infact they killed someone resembled Jesus, but the intention is there!

Today's loser is not the Jews but Arabs. So, who disobeyed God's order?

The jews still losers too because until now they dont have total authority to have palestine for themself, the land is still under negotiation! They've turned their tail they dont get the promise land as promised to them...that makes them the losers!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 7-6-2004 at 10:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 7-6-2004 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-7 10:09 AM:

The term Allah had not even come into existence back then. :bgrin:

The term ALLAH is God in the complete sense of the word:  

http://ccminc.faithweb.com/islam/allah_orig.html

The meaning of YAHWEH  or Jehovah (one of the Jewish names for God) can be studied here:

http://www.cv81pl.freeserve.co.uk/yahweh.htm

The word 'God' in the English language is very general.

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/god

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 7-6-2004 at 10:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Allah exists before prophet Adam..until moses ..until the last prophet Muhammad and until now

I said The term Allah had not even come into existence back then.

they turn to be the losers as promised by Allah in the quran!

Koran comes into existence hundreds of years from Christ and thousands of years of the Torah. Diaspora was prophesied long long before Koran.

they killed someone resembled Jesus, but the intention is there!

They did not killed Jesus. But the punishment was meted out. I see...:bgrin:

The jews still losers too because until now they dont  total authority to have palestine for themself, the land is still under negotiation!

The Arabs lost their land. Not the other way round. Yes Israel had been demanding peace commitment from its Arab neighoburs via negotiation before withdrawal for 37 years.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Kennkid, I'm not talking about the differences of God itself but about the rules being applied here. In fact, I believe all those who believe in one God is actually referring to the same One God.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-6-2004 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-7 11:15 AM:

Yes, I know you meant that. I was hoping that you would think deeper than just that. But this is not the Religion forum and if that serves your 'political' understanding of God, by all means its your choice :

http://www.jetlink.com.ph/~religion/relig005.htm

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 11:41 AM | Show all posts
I was hoping that you would think deeper than just that

I've always think deeper than just that. In fact, I've found out the web link is unbalanced in its view. Many other things existed in other religious scriptures long before Koran. Now is your time to think deeper that just that.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 11:45 AM | Show all posts

Hebrew might called Allah with different word or sound than arab language but the almighty god is still the same!

Koran comes into existence hundreds of years from Christ and thousands of years of the Torah. Diaspora was prophesied long long before Koran.

yes koran comes into existence hundreds of years from christ and thousands of years of the torah but you must know that koran is a complete compilation of 3 books namely torah, zabur & injil and it is fully detailed scripture than those previous 3 books, it wasnt altered or modified like the rest!

They did not killed Jesus. But the punishment was meted out. I see...

They have met the intention but god helped Jesus by resembled him with someone else and then they didnt accept Muhammad as last prophet just because Muhammad wasnt Jewish but arab, it was very obvious they disobeyed Allah, whether they get their punishment for disobeying Allah in this world or after life, it is Allah's job to decide but Allah has warned them thru Moses with that quran verse that only if they turn their tail, they become the losers!

The Arabs lost their land. Not the other way round. Yes Israel had been demanding peace commitment from its Arab neighoburs via negotiation before withdrawal for 37 years.

are you talking about The arabs or the palestines? The palestines lost their land because the zionist being so cruel to them by way of force to get the land. The Jews  are so desperate to have the promise land but InsyaAllah they will never have the land in an easy way as long as they disobey Allah!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-7 11:41 AM:

I've always think deeper than just that. In fact, I've found out the web link is unbalanced in its view. Many other things existed in other religious scriptures long before Koran. Now is your tim ...

If retaliation for the sake of retaliation serves your purpose to defend your pride, its your choice. To me, you will only achieve a sense of pride. Is that your God?

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 7-6-2004 at 11:59 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
but you must know that koran is a complete compilation of 3 books namely torah, zabur & injil and it is fully detailed scripture than those previous 3 books, it wasnt altered or modified like the rest!

Sorry to say you've got it wrong. :lol Koran changed many things AFTER what was written down many thousands and hundreds of years before its existence. There can never be a case things happened in the past twist future sayings.

they disobeyed Allah, whether they get their punishment for disobeying Allah in this world or after life, it is Allah's job to decide

I think Arabs are trying to play God by punishing the Jews according to their own perception. They failed to let God decide. Taking things in their own hand.

Allah has warned them thru Moses with that quran verse

Moses did not quote from Koran.

talking about The arabs or the palestines?

Surrounding Arabs. Palestinian Arabs. Palestine belong to Jordan & Egypt decided by Arab League.

The palestines lost their land because the zionist being so cruel to them by way of force to get the land

The Jews had been facing massive hostilities from the Arabs. Not the other way round. Zionists declared Israel to safeguard Jewish interests after failed diplomatic solution. British left. Arabs attack Israel. In the face of aggressions by its surrounding neighbours, Israel retaliated. For the 2nd time, Israel chase them back to their own borders i.e. Jordan & Egypt and made Palestine a negotiation chip.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:09 PM | Show all posts
I do not seek to retaliate or defend anything. In fact, a gem requires no defence. I am merely pointing out the flaws in its assertion. Why do you defend it? What I said is the truth. Many things mentioned in that website which is efusively Koran supremacist failed to recognize that it had already existed in other religious scriptures thousands of years ago like Buddhist Scriptures or Taoist scrolls.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Jews are actually not even the modern descendents of the Israel of the Biblical Old Testament:

According to both the early-20th-Century popular historian H.G.Wells and the Hungarian-Jewish intellectual and author Arthur Koestler, amongst numerous others, the people known today as Jews are primarily the descendents of a Turkish tribe known as the Khazars. The Khazars have no historical connection to Palestine. They converted to 蜫udaism

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-6-7 12:11 PM:
Jews are actually not even the modern descendents of the Israel of the Biblical Old Testament:

According to both the early-20th-Century popular historian ...

Please retaliate to the above  gem, Cheng Ho.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 7-6-2004 at 12:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Hah! This is nothing new. New research had proven their genetic code denotes Jewish identity. In fact, Palestinian are not Philistines but are Arabs! No genetic code identification required.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-7 12:14 PM:
Hah! This is nothing new. New research had proven their genetic code denotes Jewish identity. In fact, Palestinian are not Philistines but are Arabs! No genetic code identification required.

I have always known that Palestinians are Arabs. So what? The Syrians are Arabs, the Egyptians are Arabs, the Moroccans are Arabs, the Iraqis are Arabs, the Libyans are Arabs etc etc. All these Arabs (including Palestinians) should have rights over their own land.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-6-2004 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Nobody's saying Palestinian Arabs have no rights over their own land but they chose to persecute Jews! In light of this, British wash their hands over Palestine failing to create a mixed Arab-Jewish government.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-6-2004 12:20 PM | Show all posts
What Kennkid didn't know is that Khazars converted to Islam on convenience after they converted to Judaism again out of conveneience a few hundred years earlier.
This Jews being Khazars BS has been long toto rest by modern genetic studies that ascertain that the Jews today are what they claimed to be.

And up till now, no Muslism have been able to debunk what the Quran says about Israelbelonging to Jews. The cannot and they also refuse to change their stance because they have dug themselves into a shit hole that pride refuses to let them out, even if it means disobeying allah.

Thats why they are all losers today. They are the poorest people on this earth and they got walloped three times by little Israel even when they have vast numerical superiority. God will put these kafirs to shame many times over and over again.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:21 PM | Show all posts
I have always known that Palestinians are Arabs. So what?

According to your rule, then if Israelis are not Jews. So what?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2004 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-7 12:19 PM:
Nobody's saying Palestinian Arabs have no rights over their own land but they chose to persecute Jews! In light of this, British wash their hands over Palestine failing to create a mixed Arab-Jewis ...

Read pls, both Cheng Ho and Debmey:

Lord Moyne the British secretary of state in Cairo declared on June 9, 1942, in the House of Lords that the Jews were not the descendants of the ancient Hebrews and that they had no "legitimate claim" on the Holy Land. A proponent of curtailing immigration into Palestine, he was accused of being "an implacable enemy of Hebrew independence."(Isaac Zaar, Rescue and Liberation: America's Part in the Birth of Israel, New York: Bloch, 1954, p. 115). On November 6, 1944, Lord Moyne was assassinated in Cairo by two members of the Stern Gang led by Yitzak Shamir, later to become premier of 蜪srael

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 12:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094810 second(s), 45 queries .