Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: chocolate23

[Pelbagai] Can bad people change?

[Copy link]
Post time 12-5-2018 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Can only if that person really set their heart and IKHLAS kan diri. Apa apa pun, semua bermula dengan keikhlasan.
Kalau habit mesti akan susah, that person might need to take whatever it takes to proof that they can do it and tak boleh mengalah. Kalau they try to buktikan kat orang yang dia sayang how much he/she change, he/she kena continuosly shows effort and the person/ partner kena la support sesama.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2018 12:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Boleh berubah. Tapi kena ada kemahuan. Then bila da berubah, kena kuatkan diri untuk beristiqamah.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2018 12:50 PM | Show all posts
boleh berubah, dengan izin Allah
Tapi pandangan masyarakat agak sukar untuk menerima kebaikan setelah kejahatan dilakukan

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2018 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Semua nya boleh berlaku atas kehendak Nya.. do remember when theres a will..theres a way.

Ummu Salamah pernah menanyakan kepada Rasulullah shallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, kenapa do’a tersebut yang sering beliau baca. Nabi shallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam seraya menjawab,

يَا أُمَّ سَلَمَةَ إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ آدَمِىٌّ إِلاَّ وَقَلْبُهُ بَيْنَ أُصْبُعَيْنِ مِنْ أَصَابِعِ اللَّهِ فَمَنْ شَاءَ أَقَامَ وَمَنْ شَاءَ أَزَاغَ

“Wahai Ummu Salamah, yang namanya hati manusia selalu berada di antara jari-jemari Allah. Siapa saja yang Allah kehendaki, maka Allah akan berikan keteguhan dalam iman. Namun siapa saja yang dikehendaki, Allah pun bisa menyesatkannya.” (HR. Tirmidzi no. 3522. Syaikh Al Albani mengatakan bahwa hadits ini shahih)

Dalam riwayat lain dikatakan,

إِنَّ الْقُلُوبَ بِيَدِ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ يُقَلِّبُهَا

“Sesungguhnya hati berada di tangan Allah ‘azza wa jalla, Allah yang membolak-balikkannya.” (HR. Ahmad 3/257.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2018 08:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I believe that people can change. After all, it is part of human nature. I believe that none of the bad person will want to stay doing things agaisnt their conscience. With that being said, i also believe that...to start a change is hard but to be ‘istiqamah’ is another hard battle.

I have known a teen that went through a phase of rebelliousness and after a period of time, work hard to change himself. A good change, Alhamdulillah. And i too had witnessed a girl that was so sweet and obedient grew up trying to do all sort of wild things. But after a while, a good while at that..she tried to change. And i pray that she will be istiqamah & always in the right path.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2018 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Yes, They will. Good or bad person  is a choice.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-5-2018 12:39 PM | Show all posts
boleh..tapi sebab mereka x boleh berubah sepenuh nya pon kerana org sekeliling. yg suka judge dia based pada kisah yg dulu..manusia sekarang kan suka buat kerja tuhan..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2018 12:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Boleh saja nak berubah klu seseorang itu berusaha utk berubah ke arah yg lebih baik.  Yg penting tak bodoh sombong utk menerima teguran dan tunjuk ajar....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2018 01:10 PM | Show all posts
My answer MAYBE

kenal this dude back then in college cita-cita dia nak buat tatu salib seluas belakang badan dia then recently saw his name with title HAJI I was like woah..... a person yang teguk air kencing setan macam minum air dah jadi pak haji before I do?! tak purcaya sungguh coz last time I saw he has big dragon tattoo on his arm

tapi tak tahulah kalau perform haj tu cuma sebagai mahram wallahu'alam

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2018 03:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Boleh sekiranya mereka mahu.

Tak boleh kalau kita yang mahukan mereka berubah. Buatlah apa sekali pun, kalau taknak berubah, memang tak akan berubah melainkan ada perkara yang membuatkan mereka berubah.

Saya sendiri dah tinggalkan beberapa orang yang penting dalam hidup sebab mereka tak berubah.

Kita tak mampu kawal. Tapi kita boleh kawal diri kita. Jadi untuk kebaikan bersama, masing-masing better bawak haluan masing-masing

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2018 04:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bergantung pada diri dia sendiri..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2018 02:03 PM | Show all posts
semoga aku mampu dan istiqamah untuk berubah menjadi lebih baik

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2018 04:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2018 02:31 PM | Show all posts
nak berubah dan berazam untuk boleh tapi bila dah jadi kebiasaan susah nak kawal and selalu lupa

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2018 12:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its not easy to continuously change from a bad guy to a good guy...

Hati kena kuat, pendirian kena teguh, sokongan moral org sekeliling juga dpt membantu!!

Paling penting, doa jangan putus...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2018 11:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Boleh!
Percayalah boleh. Dulu ex tunang pernah pukul sy, dan sy nekad nak putus tunang. Dia janji xmaw buat dah. Betul dia xbuat dah. Lama jgk kami btunang. Mmg dia xsentuh dah. So dari situ sy dapat terima yg manusia sebenarnya boleh berubah.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2018 12:13 PM | Show all posts
dimana ada kemahuan disitu ade jalan selagi die berusaha utk berubah menjadi lebih baik.. Yang penting sokongan orang sekeliling penting tap yang utama diri sendiri kena tekad utk berubah

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2018 04:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
People can change, but only if they want to. Not by force, not by the act of love.

They will never change for anyone, so girls out there, don’t expect men to change for you. Don’t expect the bad boys will change because you have touched their hearts and they will be better people just because of you. Those are all in fairytales and chic flick movies. What happens next is not shown on TV or at the cinema. What happens next is that they will never change. And oh, you’ll say “but he has changed a lot! For me! Because he loves me.” That is not change. That is merely them trying to change. The metamorphosis. The process of change. Either they will really change, it is up to them, and it is only them who can change themselves. Not girls. Not love.

They’ll just wake up one they, wanting to change, to be better people, perhaps inspired by love, but definitely not because of girls.

Girls on the other hand, can change for love. They will be better people, just because of love.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2018 11:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
They can...Might be difficult at the first time

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2018 11:51 PM | Show all posts
...of course

only the dead cannot

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.116335 second(s), 66 queries .