CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jiwarasa

Edry KRU nak pindah Eropah demi anaknya

[Copy link]
Post time 25-4-2018 03:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
migrate germany je lah. polisi immigration diorang senang sikit compare dgn uk. nak dpt kan citizenship pun senang kat germany. cuma kena belajar bahasa baru lah. tp kalau duduk eu, mesti boleh ckp English dgn salah satu eu language, sama ada france or germany yg paling popular. nak cari pindah randah kerja pun senang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2018 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Comel & cantik anak2 Edry
Tinggi 2 pulak tu

Rumah pun cantik
Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 03:28 PM | Show all posts
muka bini edry ada iras2 ayda jebat...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 03:34 PM | Show all posts
dats y aku nampak OKU kat oversea aku jarang kesian..sbb aku tau dpt byk bantuan and the support system is very good.

sini,kalau nampak kat TV mmg aku kesian sbb masyarakat kita masih kebelakang dlm autism,ADHD ni..
harap family urban ade duit je hantar proper school

kalau yang x kaya sgt, masuk la pendidikan khas..
tu pon depend cikgu mcm mana..

tp aku tgk skolah uncle aku..skolah pendidikan khas mmg  bagus..tu aku x nafikan...mmg komited...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 03:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Emil tu kecik2 dl comel dgn rambut kerinting
Tgk betul2 br perasan sampin Emery tu prints spongebob, cute!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 03:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jarang jumpa seorang suami dan ayah yang sanggup membuat keputusan sebesar ini demi anak-anak. Semoga dipermudahkan urusan mereka.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-4-2018 03:45 PM | Show all posts
awanearisu replied at 25-4-2018 03:42 PM
Jarang jumpa seorang suami dan ayah yang sanggup membuat keputusan sebesar ini demi anak-anak. Semog ...

kan. Rasa touching sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 03:46 PM | Show all posts

Iols terus google. Nama Gibran Agi tu familiar tapi muka iols tak cam. Dah google pun masih tak kenal

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2018 03:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mesti bini die bersyukur at last laki die sedar jgk tntg tanggungjwb pd family..asyk keje je mane blh nk2 ade anak istimewa

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 03:57 PM | Show all posts
mieymiey replied at 25-4-2018 03:46 PM
Iols terus google. Nama Gibran Agi tu familiar tapi muka iols tak cam. Dah google pun masih tak ke ...

ala yu...pengacara rancangan RSB kat tv3 dulu2...jgn kata tak tau rancangan tu..nampak naw iols dah tua...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 04:04 PM | Show all posts
kucingitam replied at 25-4-2018 03:57 PM
ala yu...pengacara rancangan RSB kat tv3 dulu2...jgn kata tak tau rancangan tu..nampak naw iols da ...

RSB tu apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 04:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Goodluck edry.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 04:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by awanearisu at 25-4-2018 04:11 PM

#Showbiz: 'Emery is the greatest gift from God' - KRU's Edry on autistic son

APRIL 19, 2018 @ 3:21PM
BY DENNIS CHUA

KUALA LUMPUR: For 11 years, composer and singer Edry Abdul Halim has shared his life with Emery, his third of four children who suffers from autism.

It has always been a challenge for Edry and his wife Milia Mohamad to raise Emery, who turns 11 on May 15. He throws tantrums and sometimes bites his siblings and young relatives.

Nevertheless, KRU’s youngest member admits that Emery is his “greatest gift from God” for the boy has taught him to be more patient and calm.

Emery’s arrival also made sure Edry, 41, spent more time with his family despite his busy schedule as one-third of the successful pop and hip-hop family trio which also comprises his elder brothers Datuk Norman and Yusry.

Recollecting Emery’s early years, Edry said: “He suffered an epileptic seizure shortly after he was born, and after getting treated for it, doctors found that he showed signs of autism.

“He was not able to speak, and my wife and I learnt to communicate with him in sign language. We still do, as he remains speech-impaired,” said Edry in an interview with the New Straits Times today.

Edry, who has three other children Emil, 18, Edylia, 15 and Elya, 8, admitted that he could not afford to lose his cool when looking after Emery because he could turn aggressive.

“I discipline him if he disturbs his siblings, but I do so with affection. As a result, he has developed a strong bond with me and misses me a lot whenever I’m out-station or overseas for work purposes,” said Edry.

So strong is the bond between father and son that whenever Edry comes home Emery will greet him with a warm hug.

“He is happiest whenever my brothers and parents visit him. He’s always cheerful and happy when they are around.”

Edry calls his son ‘a special boy in every sense of the word’.

“Despite coming into my life with autism, he’s gifted with a fantastic memory and lots of joy in his heart.

“Since he arrived, he’s brought cheer not only to my wife and I, but also his siblings, relatives and family friends,” said Edry, adding that despite occasionally “attacking” his siblings, they get along great with him and always attend to his needs.

The composer feels he has not spent enough time with Emery, despite devoting time and energy over the last two decades training new singers.

Now that KRU is calling it a day as a pop and hip-hop trio on May 6, Edry promises to “catch up” with Emery and see to his educational needs.

In the second half of the year, the whole family will follow Emery to Europe and start life anew there.

He will be enrolled in a school for special needs children, and while Edry has not decided which country they will go to, it is either the United Kingdom or Germany.

“Over the last year, my wife and I have identified a few schools there which are specially for autistic youngsters. They’ve got the best educational facilities for Emery,” he said.

“I would have wanted him to study in a local school for special children, but unfortunately there are no schools for those with autism.”

Despite migrating to Europe, Edry will spend half of his time in the Klang Valley to help his brothers manage KRU Studios, their business empire based in Cyberjaya, Sepang, Selangor.

“KL will still be my home, for here's where I found fame and family. Emery was born here too, and will be back during his school holidays, as he loves to visit his grandparents,” said Edry.

Edry and Milia had planned to go overseas next month, but deferred their move because of KRU's 25th anniversary and farewell concert, Konsert Gergasi KRU25, which will be held at Istana Budaya from May 4 to 6.

“We’ve also decided to spend one more Hari Raya Aidilfitri with Emery in KL, as it’s our favourite time of the year,” he said.

Norman, Yusry and Edry unanimously agreed to disband KRU last year, but chose to give fans “one last, explosive concert”.

Sumber: NST
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nst.com.my/node/359116/amp

Sisi lain seorang Edry Abdul Halim

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 04:22 PM | Show all posts

alahai mmg tua dah aku ni...ahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 04:31 PM | Show all posts

Gibran tu bukan ke handle restoran bunga cengkih dgn kakak ruhil
mcm sedap jer makanan johor kat situ

all the best to edry
as a parent, never give up

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 05:00 PM | Show all posts
tak rasa edry ni setia yang nampak disini hanya seorang isteri yang penyabar

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2018 05:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
untung dia sebab mampu, boleh berhijrah nak bg pendidikan terbaik, org biasa2 ni terpaksa carik alternatif

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 05:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Semoga dipermudahkan

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 05:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good luck edry n wife

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2018 05:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
All the best edry. Moga emery ada peluang yg lebih baik disana.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.195258 second(s), 41 queries .