JAWATAN KOSONG! Jadi penulis freelance kami dan berpeluang menang hadiah wang tunai berjumlah RM300! Klik sini > CARI Warrior
Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Kolumnis
Search
View

What Skills Are Tested of Students as an Essay Writer?

[Copy link]

Author: Colinleslie       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 10-5-2018 06:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Do not you read the instructions given by your professors clearly? Do not you want to write an essay? Do you want to utilize time for your well-being instead of writing an essay? If your answer to all of the preceding questions is yes, then it means you have a negative attitude towards essay writing. You need to change your attitude. You should think about it if other students can write an essay, then: Why cant you?

Essay writing is an unnerving task, but it does not mean that writing an essay is impossible. With a little effort and hard work, you can write an essay. All you need to do is to understand: What the teachers expect from you as an essay writer? Does the teacher want to test your critical thinking skills through an essay? Or does teacher want to test your analytical skills? You need to answer these questions before writing an essay.

If a teacher wants to test your critical thinking skills, then you should be able to understand the topic in depth. Creative thinking skills mean that you need to think creatively about writing an essay. In other words, you should know how to create a situation in an essay. You should be able to create facts if you want to bring originality in an essay that demands creative thinking skills from you. You need to think profoundly about writing an essay demanding creative thinking skills.

If the teacher wants to test your analytical skills, then it means your teacher want you to analyze the essay topic. You need to create a clear picture in the minds of your readers if you are tested by your teacher for analytical skills. You need to describe a person, place or thing in your essay carefully if you are tested as an analytical writer by your teacher. You can increase your analytical ability if your effort for it.

So, writing an essay is not difficult whether your teacher wants to test your analytical ability or creative thinking skills. You can write an essay if you know how to tackle an essay. Essay writing is a daunting task, but it does not mean that you cannot write an essay on your own. write-my-essay are meant to test writing skills of the students. If the students are good at comprehension, then essay writing will not remain a difficult task for the students anymore.   

Author Bio:
Laura Leslie is a Content Writer. He likes writing articles about academics. So, he has written numerous articles on assignment writing and essay writing.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2018 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Essay could be difficult if you sometime get stuck at somewhere point where your thought blocked and words are not coming  out easily and everything seems not be true but false and sometime    you can refer to bestessay.com essays where you might get some kind of help cause it helped me alot, my teacher showed me some tips and trick to make the essay easy and short.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2018 07:55 PM | Show all posts
What is the proven service I can write to write my essay? I know that students around the world use writing services because it is very convenient and inexpensive. I just need to close my academic debts. I really want to improve my academic performance.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2018 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Writing an essay can be so hectic. It depends on the quality and topic of the content. If you are making content with your own intuitions then it would not be so difficult. But, If someone assigned you a topic for a content then it can be hectic sometimes. SevenDollarEssay.com would help you with your content material but the majority of them is paid. You have to pay a minor amount for it

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2018 06:10 PM | Show all posts
The ability to conduct a research is tested. Also the ability to figure out the main ideas and find supportive examples are tested. If you are interested in more skills which are tested, join the online discussion board over here.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2018 06:16 PM | Show all posts
The ability to conduct a research is tested. Also the ability to figure out the main ideas and find supportive examples are tested. If you are interested in more skills which are tested, join the online discussion board over here.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2018 09:44 PM | Show all posts
When I pass my exams at university, your skills were very important. You must be skilled, sensible and curious. And you need to write a short story on the given topic. For example, my topic was about Global Warming.      

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2018 05:39 PM | Show all posts
You can try to score at this SAT essay test. How much would you got?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Apple App Store
Get it FREE Google play
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.044974s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list