CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 339|Reply: 0

Traditional beauty of Vietnamese embroidery paintings

[Copy link]
Post time 19-5-2018 12:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hand embroidered paintings originated from traditionalvillages of Vietnam. Not only high-end fine art products but also especiallyfavorite when used in the living room, office and bedroom. Hand embroidery ishandmade, a product that can take several months to make. Today, i willintroduce to you the special paintings are favorite for living room decoration.
Hand embroidery designs for living room decoration are quiteunique with many kinds such as: flowers, animals and landscapes. Eachembroidery picture not only contributes to your living space more luxurious,but also bold artistic value. And each theme of embroidery also has a differentmeaning:
Peony: the flower symbolizes the wealth

Carp and Lotus: symbolizes luck and fortune

8 horses: symbol of success and promotion
I am an artisan, very fond of embroidery art, painting andwish to share that interest with everyone. Currently my embroidery shop islooking for dealers and distributors around the world. If anyone is interestedplease contact me at the email address: tranhtheutnc@gmail.com or leave amessage in the comments section. Very pleased to get acquainted with you.
You can see more products of tnc's hand embroidery: https://tranhtheutnc.com/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072118 second(s), 26 queries .