CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CARI-MRO

Saya Kini Seorang Penganggur - DS Najib Razak

[Copy link]
Post time 20-5-2018 06:12 PM | Show all posts
marah betul korang sama jibun. byk kerja boleh buat semasa mengaggur/separa kerja.
kalau ai pergi cikcur oversea sblm masuk company baru. tapi jibun dilarang pi oversea

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2018 06:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tanakkampung1x replied at 20-5-2018 04:42 PM
Pakcik   Ahli Parlimen Pekan , YB

Jangan goyang kali

Dan pembangkang yang dahulu tak mudah putus asa. Ini najib baru 11 hari jadi pembangkang dah lembik, dah macam nak muflis padahal elaun & baki gaji2 masih bertimbun2 dalam akaun bank dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 06:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
be strong dato seri. nak tau kes dato betol ke idok?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 06:19 PM | Show all posts

Best fren DSN bukak syarikat think tank.

I scratch your back, you scratch my back lah.

Updated about 6 months ago · Published on 23 Nov 2017 8:59AM · 13 comments

Former political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda says he has moved on from Altantuya Shariibuu's murder and allegations of corruption surrounding the Scorpene submarine deal, saying that he does not 'give a toss'. – EPA pic, November 23, 2017.

FORMER political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda, who was charged with abetment in the murder of Mongolian model Altantuya Shaariibuu and is now being investigated over the Scorpene submarine scandal, said in a radio interview that he has "moved on".
"You know at this stage of my life, I don't really care. I don't really give a toss about all this, simply because it's in the hands of my lawyers," he told BFM in an interview to promote his newly established think-tank ICON Centre for Global Affairs.
Razak was asked by radio host Melisa Idris to comment on the "court of public opinion" about him.
"I know what I did and didn't do. Let me put it this way, I hope I can summarise this, even if I'm the first Malaysian to win a Nobel prize, 90% of the news item would be the murder case, the submarine deal.

"And the last sentence would be 'oh by the way, Razak just won the Nobel peace prize'. Even I stand on top of the mountain and shout this and that, it's not going to matter because people have made up their minds," he said.
Razak was charged with abetting two police officers, Chief Inspector Azilah Hadri and Corporal Sirul Azhar Umar, in the murder of Altantuya in 2006. He was acquitted while Azilah and Sirul were sentenced to death.
In August, the French government announced that it has launched an investigation against Razak for "active and passive complicity in corruption" and "misappropriation of corporate assets", in relation to the sale of Scorpene submarines to Malaysia.
"Honestly, about the public opinion, I don't really give a toss at this stage in my life.
"I'm just someone who wants to move on with life. And if anybody wants to remind me of my past, by all means, but I will leave you behind and I will move forward. If the public wants to drag me back to my past, do your best, because I'm moving forward."

"There's been a lot of conjecture, rumours, speculation and we know that because there was a complaint and the system is such that when there is a complaint, the system goes into motion," Razak told BFM yesterday.
"Being placed under formal investigation means that my lawyers will have full access to all the investigation papers. And we saw, at least when my lawyers saw the investigation papers, we knew, as we've known all along, that they have no evidence whatsoever," he said.
The French inquiry is on alleged corruption in the purchase of the Scorpene submarines in 2002. Razak was an adviser to Prime Minister Najib Razak when the latter was defence minister between 2000 and 2008.
Najib oversaw the deal, worth nearly

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Sempat kacau bubur lambuk..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 06:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bosan aku..  Hal politaik tak sudah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-5-2018 06:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Umur mcm dia kira pencen dok rumah main dgn cucu jelah..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 06:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adoi terhiris hati pengundi pekan
mendengar ayat2 yg keluar drp pemimpin yg diundi oleh tangan mereka

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2018 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Jibby, ko masih idola para pencacai yang dahagakan dedakmu

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
penganggur kepala bapak dia jibon

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pyropura replied at 20-5-2018 07:18 PM
penganggur kepala bapak dia jibon

Pahlawan Bugis dah jobless chuolsss

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MarryPottet replied at 20-5-2018 03:40 PM
penganggur haper? ko kan ahli parlimen pekan. pergilah balik dok pekan & serve the people there yg g ...

part time kupas bwg dgn kentang?..adedeii sesak nafas aku gelak

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bapakkk!!! Majoriti undi dia 24k, org pekan nih xde chanel selain tb3suku ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Gelihati bila dia ckp negara perlukan buah fikiran dia......ko perasan ko masih piem lg ke? Pastu ko perasan yg conquer dewan rakyat beend lg ke?
Jibbun ni dh mcm org kena OCD gamaknya

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
lepas ni pak jib berforum kat ci buat kesibukan jadi pembangkang tentunye{:thief

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 07:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ingintau29 replied at 20-5-2018 07:57 PM
lepas ni pak jib berforum kat ci buat kesibukan jadi pembangkang tentunye{:thief

Boleh la dia tag team dgn bangkem si peon tua....umur pun sebaya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2018 07:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ceh jadi wakil parlimen tuh bukan kerja ka? dari big boss terus jadi kuli apa tak lemah semangat kawan tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 08:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by pyropura at 20-5-2018 08:04 PM
sub5zero replied at 20-5-2018 07:59 PM
Boleh la dia tag team dgn bangkem si peon tua....umur pun sebaya

kan.... baguslah, lagipun Bangkemut pakar marukuekonomi @kemaruk la  ni pun dah cuba2 nak cemolot dgn Lava pulak @kurtaraya   

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 08:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Atok still mp pekan oe.. Nanti dpt elaun.. Sian org pekan tu... Kadang air takdak.. Tp i ske pi pekan.. Mcm aman2 ja.. Tak mcm kay el or putrajaya....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2018 08:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MarryPottet replied at 20-5-2018 03:40 PM
penganggur haper? ko kan ahli parlimen pekan. pergilah balik dok pekan & serve the people there yg g ...

daripada kupas bawang, lebih baik dia membawang

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 11:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.434595 second(s), 42 queries .