Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: seribulan

[Buku] Create a monster...

[Copy link]
Post time 7-12-2018 08:20 PM | Show all posts
What is your monster’s name? Fernando or Nando, because I love Spanish names. He has deep and growly voice with a tinge of calming effect. Tall with scruffy pink fur.

What does your monster eat?  
Cereal and coffee. Actually he would eat anything except potatoes and he doesn't do brunch. Breakfast, lunch and dinner but no brunch.

Where does your monster live?  
Under my bed, sometimes he'd come out and lying on the couch reading my books and magazine. We'd talk about the weathers, politics and bad mouthing the people whom I hate muwahahaha

Is your monster nice or mean?
Most of the time, he's a nice monster... Fernando would help around the house and when I couldn't sleep, he'd tell interesting stories. And then we'd continue gossiping summore about other people until I fall asleep

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2018 12:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by chesfa at 8-12-2018 12:22 AM
KILL_NANCY replied at 7-12-2018 08:46 AM
@chesfa

There's a badass monster, occupying s-blair lawrence waldorf's every single neurons, ganglions, receptors, organs, named "haraschaoshaelequeencrazymonstrosityphoenixblast"

Abbreviation: DFTBAFA
Other name: FREDKILL, Fred for short

He looks a lot like s-blair, but with Rogue-like-but-boyish hairs, resting, poker face. Do not trust fred, he's so evil-satanic-like inside

Fred likes to eat every single good living cells, particularly s-blair's awesome molecular proteins, also known as genes, responsible for her agile, graceful and nimble poses, causing her to always be careless, weird, almost to the extent of being alien-robot-like, a laughingstock to people who are just so f-up, disrespecting humanity, acting like they are so purrrrfect, while they're also living in the world full of s*it. For God's sake, pity her, stop eating what was given to her, she's so da*n miserable and skinny now

He'd be so lovable, when he listened to her. Also when Fred and the host shared a deep-long conversation at nights, peacefully. Hated on the days when this demmit monster betrayed s-blair, causing her to dance cha cha, taking one step forward and two steps back, then fall. Stop corrupting her mind on low-day nights and sucking all her energy please, Fred!

*I sooo want to help her murder this monster, but it'll also kill her, so helpless

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2018 01:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 7-6-2018 11:30 AM
My monster is a silly yet scary, funny, little bugger, colorful, psychedelic thorny yet cute animal. ...

momod..sebut pasal pistachio kan, ada citer ni tapi macam ilmu baru la bagi iols

semalam kita gossip2 pasal sorang kawan..dia duk repeat "my life is so sad" pastu the other friend said, "ya la your life is so sad even if you eat pistachio also cannot make you happy"

bila saya tanya kenapa pistachio cannot make you happy? baru dorang explain in mandarin, pistachio itu dorang panggil "happy peanut"

sorry cik seri off topic pulak

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2018 10:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Akak nak monster nama aguguadudu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 09:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.193699 second(s), 33 queries .