Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: flyen

USM students, please help.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-6-2019 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Hi everyone. I am looking for the following thesis from USM.

Service-oriented organisational citizenship behaviour in Malaysian upscale hotels : the role of organisational resources, job resources, personal resources, and work engagement / by Choo Ling Suan
by Choo, Ling Suan [author].
Producer: 2014
Dissertation note: Thesis (Ph.D.)--Universiti Sains Malaysia, 2014
Availability: Items available for loan: Perpustakaan Hamzah Sendut [Call number: HD58.7.C548 2014 f rb] (1).

The CD of the thesis is available in Media Collection in the library. Can anyone from USM help me to try to access the CD and get the full thesis in soft copy?

Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-6-2019 06:33 PM | Show all posts

Service-oriented organisational citizenship behaviour in Malaysian upscale hotels : the role of organisational resources, job resources, personal resources, and work engagement / by Choo Ling Suan
Availability: Items available for loan: Perpustakaan Hamzah Sendut [Call number: HD58.7.C548 2014 f rb] (1).

The CD of the thesis is available in Media Collection in the library. Can anyone from USM help me to try to access the CD and get the full thesis in soft copy?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2019 05:23 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2019 05:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2019 12:00 PM | Show all posts
I know how I can be helpful. If you ever need any inspiration boost for your essay you can find it here https://www.masterpapers.com/proofreading That's what I used to use a lot in college! Hope I was helpful. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2019 10:46 PM | Show all posts
hi, as far as i concern, USM only allow us to access the thesis within the media collection room only, and limited to 1 hour per application. Correct me if im wrong.

Regards,
USM student

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 2-8-2019 10:39 PM | Show all posts
hyie replied at 30-7-2019 10:46 PM
hi, as far as i concern, USM only allow us to access the thesis within the media collection room onl ...

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I understand that but now most of the universities have their theses available on the intranet or accessible by their own students. And I saw on USM library website under Research Support mentioned that there is one specific terminal (Theses Terminal) for full text USM thesis browsing at level 1, PHS 1. Besides, there is a video on the website showing USM students can access the full text of USM thesis after login to library system. I will send the link of the website showing the video to your inbox (because I think I cannot post the link here as posting of external link violate the rules). Would you please help me to check and try if you can access the full text of the thesis? I really need help on this as I am not from USM and it is very far for me to travel to Penang. Please kindly help me with this as you are a USM student. Thank you very much.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2019 10:58 PM | Show all posts
flyen replied at 2-8-2019 10:39 PM
Hi. Thank you for your reply. I understand that but now most of the universities have their theses ...

owh ok, now i got your points will try my best..no worries

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-8-2019 11:08 PM | Show all posts
hyie replied at 2-8-2019 10:58 PM
owh ok, now i got your points  will try my best..no worries

Thank you so much for helping me. I sincerely appreciate your help. Thank you for your kindness.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2019 11:13 PM | Show all posts
flyen replied at 2-8-2019 11:08 PM
Thank you so much for helping me. I sincerely appreciate your help. Thank you for your kindness.

my pleasure

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2019 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Hi everyone. I have checked with the librarian from USM library. I am seeking help from USM students who are inside the campus to access the thesis.

The steps as instructed by the librarian are as below:

1. When you are inside USM campus and connect using USM internet, go to the USM library home page, login to the Off Campus Log In Via OpenAthens.

2. Login with your USM email address and password.

3. Then look for the link to e-thesis at the bottom of the list.

4. Then search for the thesis below.

I really need help from USM students for this. Please help me if you are inside USM campus. Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2019 06:05 PM | Show all posts
flyen replied at 8-10-2019 01:39 PM
Hi everyone. I have checked with the librarian from USM library. I am seeking help from USM students ...

hi flyen, kindly check your inbox

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-10-2019 02:30 PM | Show all posts
hyie replied at 10-10-2019 06:05 PM
hi flyen, kindly check your inbox

Hi hyie, thanks a million for your kindness and help.
Wish the best for you in everything in your life!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2019 03:31 PM | Show all posts
flyen replied at 11-10-2019 02:30 PM
Hi hyie, thanks a million for your kindness and help.
Wish the best for you in everything in you ...

you dont have to mention that Good luck!

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2020 05:52 PM | Show all posts
I have tried to find out some of the best writing service options which can offers the best written content to complete any kind of assignment writing work with the help of content writing options.Most of the students preffer to get some best https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/edubirdie/ site page platform which can provide you edubirdie review options to get writing service options.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.525539 second(s), 38 queries .