CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4356|Reply: 9

Masalah untuk kekalkan erection. Adakah ini normal ?

[Copy link]
Post time 10-6-2018 11:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi semua forummers. Saya nak minta opinions berkenaan masalah ni. Saya harap boleh bg honest opinion sebab tujuan thread ni dibuka adalah untuk mencari solution. And minta maaf kalau thread ni agak panjang because im about to tell everything in details .

Im going to get married soon with my boyfriend.
Then dia buat one confession to me. Saying that he has a problem to mantain his erection. The cause of this problem sebab dia selalu masturbate katanya. Since 18 years old and now we are 25.

He just wants to be honest with me, because he doesnt want me to feel deceived. He’d rather be honest now rather than tengok my dissapointed face on our first night nnt. He also said that If i want to walk away, i can and he wouldnt blame me.  
It breaks my heart when he said that.

I said i love him and im going to marry him no matter what. Because truth be told, he is indeed a nice guy, have a stable career, doesnt smoke, senang cerita dia mmg husband material and very baik.

I thought it would stop there when i said i dont mind.
But he seems so troubled about it. He kept saying what if he cant satisfy me and then i walked away.

Kami berdua mmg virgin & teruna. Never had sex. To be honest, kami sepanjang berkawan mmg tak pernah sentuh2 or anything, cuma the worst kami pernah buat cuma naughty2 dlm whatsapp or phone aje. Oftentimes i teased him with my naughty pictures and thats all. We never did more than that.

So my question is, is it normal for lelaki teruna nak mantain erection? Prolly because xde pengalaman seks lagi?
He told me he can erect. Kalau baring , the erection can last up to 15 mins.
Cuma kalau dia bangun or berdiri, usually erection dia tahan 1-2 mins only.

Sebab kalau kami naughty2, yes he still can erect. And sometimes smpi 15 mins. He wants to consult doctor tp i cakap nnt dulu. Because i rasa maybe probs nie bukan lah probs sgt kot. I dont know why tp i rasa nnt bila dah kawen he can manage it. Sbb dia bukan x boleh erect lgsg pun. Senang cite, because kami berdua pon never having sex, kitorang mcm quite blur also pasal erection and sex satisfaction bagai nie

So hopefully abang2 and kakak2 forummers dkt sini boleh bg opinion utk kami baca

And yes, thread ni utk cari solution. We are still getting married though.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-6-2018 12:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dun weri..once he inserted his penny inside u..the erection will last longer.and its up to him how to play a game once hes inside u.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2018 12:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cicicumel replied at 10-6-2018 12:31 PM
Dun weri..once he inserted his penny inside u..the erection will last longer.and its up to him how t ...

thats a relief to hear. tula i rasa my bf je yg risau2 sgt. i buka thread ni just nk tau if anyone else actually having the same probs but turn out fine.

Because i think nie bukan masalah mati pucuk kan? Sebab dia still boleh erect.

Thanks for your feedback btw.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2018 12:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Masturbate tak bagi efek banyak pada erection,most guys masturbate since 15 yold..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2018 02:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tired and stress can made him unable to erect. Maybe he think about marriage and also works. It will go away when the stress are gone. Keep him relax and stress free, surely the erection will come back.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2018 08:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
steven.l replied at 12-6-2018 02:24 PM
Tired and stress can made him unable to erect. Maybe he think about marriage and also works. It will ...

True,and try drink redbull(energy drink) before ML for extra endurance..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-6-2018 11:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
steven.l replied at 12-6-2018 02:24 PM
Tired and stress can made him unable to erect. Maybe he think about marriage and also works. It will ...

This does make sense to me. His job requires long hours of work. I rarely see him come back from work at 5pm. Most of the time he leaves his office at 2-3am. Even sometimes at 6am
Thanks for your comment anyway.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2018 08:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CarrieBradshaw replied at 13-6-2018 11:17 PM
This does make sense to me. His job requires long hours of work. I rarely see him come back from w ...

His working hours are quite long. It will effect his libido. Ask him to take multivitamins or herbal to maintain libido.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-6-2018 10:59 AM | Show all posts
I suggest ambik ChronoCharge, It does solve my problem, I have a problem like him before when teenager. My partner very happy with me

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2018 12:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AkuEmir replied at 25-6-2018 10:59 AM
I suggest ambik ChronoCharge, It does solve my problem, I have a problem like him before when teenag ...

mana nak cari eh?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 11:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076847 second(s), 42 queries .