CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1287|Reply: 0

Money Saving Tips after Raya - Food Truck - Mobile App - Malaysia

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-6-2018 06:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dah spent a lot during Raya, it is time to save some money ahead before next payday.
However, saving money does not mean that I have to skip all Raya gathering and eat maggie at home.

I went to Food Truck place at Amcorp Mall for secondary classmate gathering. Some of them already married and have children; cemburu betul, hahaha.

Sometimes, boring juga when go to food truck place but my favourite food trucks aren’t there today. It will be good if we can check the available food truck before heading there.

While looking for food at the place, I found a food truck selling mango juice with some crowd. That’s First Order truck!! I have tried their mango juice before at other food truck places, really love their milky mango. I am finding it is hard to find food truck as they are moving around.

When I was queuing for my drink (yeah, I am buying 10 cups for my buddies), I been approached by a guy who promoting his app (GOGOGO). According to him, I can get RM2 discount for 2 cups of milky mango by just installing the app! That means I can save RM10 instantly! I decided to give it a try.

The process is really simple, just like installing any app from Play Store. Download and install it, then login with Facebook and scan QR code on the truck. After this, show the app to abang at food truck - and he gave me the discount instantly!

After that, I shared this app to my buddies, some of them (esp food lover) found this app very useful. The app can show the location of food truck and the menus - the app had became food hunting map for them!

Oh ya, the app is called gogogo - according to the promoter, its built by Malaysian company (support sikit la). They are just started and only has android version but apple version still belum siap

Anyhow, for Android users (Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, dll), you can try first la gogogo android install

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 02:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.205444 second(s), 27 queries .