Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1958|Reply: 0

OEM FACTORY WITH GMP CERTIFICATION - UMZ BIOLINE MANUFACTURER

[Copy link]
Post time 20-6-2018 07:34 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Good morning first of all.
Oftenly, during mymorning going to work from Seremban to Puchong everday, Im using Lebuhraya Plusfor the work trip. Along the highway, i always met this kind of advertisementssuch as " ubat kurus " , " whitening cream " . foundation ,juices, even the famous biscuit cracker were there.

made me thinkdeeply, is it good for me to have my own product like those.
i did have savingaround 20k for my business planning ahead.

and during my worktrip , i saw this ONE OEM FACTORY advertisement.

UMZ BIOLINE MANUFACTURER (
www.umzbiolinemanufacturer.com )

it was simple. andi saved the website domain to be searched later on.

I've noticed thatthere was a term called " Kilang OEM bertaraf GMP " which mean OEMFactory with Good Manufacturing Practice which is a clarification given toparticular factory that met the manufacturing practice guidelines.

some friends alsotold me to choose OEM Factory rather than normal factory without any GMP because

1. all the materialsin OEM GMP Factory have certification, so the content of the product would notbe misleading and harmful
2. these OEM GMPFactory have Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) and MESTI certification
3. Muslim-friendly,as it will be provided in HALAL way , clean and careful

UMZ Bioline Manufacturer is an OEM Factorywith GMP that provides services of manufacturing goods which is desired by themarket.

Unlike other OEMFactory, UMZBioline Manufacturer helps clients toproduce the goods swiftly in 7 days. Most of the goods come with certificationsuch as HALAL, MESTI and KKM.

in the website
www.umzbiolinemanufacturer.com ,they provided so much information such as guidelines, how to make product,appointment and so on. It was really helpful.

maybe in the end ofthe weekend, ill be meeting with their RND that could help me making my firstproduct with them.
Kinda hasty rite?but good things wait for no one, especially for young entrepreneurs.

Wish me luck guys.Im looking forwards for this OEM Factory UMZ Bioline Manufacturer.

Adam Jamaludin
www.umzbiolinemanufacturer.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.393001 second(s), 27 queries .