CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 572|Reply: 4

[Tempatan] UMNO ketuai Kabinet bayangan BN seawal 30 June depan

[Copy link]
Post time 21-6-2018 04:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
KUALA LUMPUR, June 21 ― Umno president hopeful Khairy Jamaluddin pledged to bring a Barisan Nasional shadow Cabinet in the next Parliament sitting if he wins the party election.

Not only will it be the first to have been done by an Opposition pact in the country, the Rembau MP said that by doing so, it would also show a coalition that was capable of keeping the government in check.

“If I win (the Umno president position), I will bring a shadow Cabinet to Parliament next month.

“This is something which even Pakatan (Harapan) had never thought or done when they were the Oppositions,” he said in a live interview with Sinar Harian today.

The outgoing Umno youth chief said the party needs to show its credibility as an Opposition party and thus pointed out that by adopting such an approach, it would generate a higher party acceptance among the people.

Separately, Khairy said he wanted to contest for the party president’s position because he felt a younger member could steer the party the right direction.

“I am 42-years-old, yes I may show signs of grey hairs but let’s start the change from today,” he said to question on why he changed his mind from vice president to president position.

Besides Khairy, Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and Tan Sri Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah are contesting for the top position in the party.

Umno party elections will be held on June 30.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2018 04:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak nampak bayangan di angin lalu

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2018 04:38 PM | Show all posts
bayangan gurauan kot..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-6-2018 04:39 PM | Show all posts
angan-angan

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2018 08:28 PM | Show all posts
KJ ni aku baca menifesto dia mcm dia copy paste menisfesto PH olah2 buat modal menifesti dia bertanding preseident umno... muka tak tahu malu , kaki palgiattt sekor ni!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 12:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058042 second(s), 31 queries .