CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 865|Reply: 6

[Tempatan] ..Niat murni MP cina DAPig nak tolong peniaga miskin Melayu membawa padah

[Copy link]
Post time 21-6-2018 05:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Letter given to youth leader was to help poor Malay traders, says Fong

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... qC3rmW5HpWf3iTed.99

KUALA LUMPUR: Bukit Bintang MP Fong Kui Lun has clarified that the support letter issued to Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia was not for additional lots, but for empty lots at the Ramadan bazaar in Jalan Masjid India.
Commenting on the Ramadan bazaar fiasco involving Bukit Bintang Pribumi Youth leader Mohd Noorhisyam Abd Karim, Fong said his letter was meant to urge Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) to allocate remaining empty lots to poor and needy traders.
“Mohd Noorhisyam came to my service centre on May 31, saying he was representing 80 poor Malay traders who requested help to set up stalls at the bazaar.
“So I sent out the letter to DBKL saying I did not have any objection to the request and asked DBKL to consider it,” he said.
                   [size=videoinread/position=atf"]

Fong was speaking to reporters after lodging a report over the matter at IPD Dang Wangi here.
He said DBKL then replied with two options – the empty lots would be offered through balloting among the 80 traders, or a new bazaar location would be opened at the nearby Wakaf Buta.
The reply, dated June 5, also stated that any decision would have to be accompanied with a written letter of support from Fong, who then responded to state that he had no objection to the first option.
The Ramadan bazaar scandal erupted after Mohd Noorhisyam was accused of misusing political connections to secure 80 bazaar lots for RM6,238.40.
He allegedly rented them out for as high as RM5,000 per lot through middlemen.
Fong reiterated that no money was exchanged between him and Mohd Noorhisyam, adding that he understood the 30 lots eventually released by DBKL did not require fees from the traders as they were sponsored.
He said according to Mohd Noor­hisyam, the lots were paid for with a private donation.
However, Fong did not know the identity of the donor.
He said the practice of support letters by MPs was not unusual.
“As an MP for over 20 years, I have issued thousands of support letters for various issues, including social welfare,” he said.
Fong will lodge a report with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commis­sion today.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... qC3rmW5HpWf3iTed.99

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-6-2018 06:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ujong2 cina murni berniat baik telah difitnah umngok BN dan meleis yg busuk hati dgan perniagaan org miskin. Moga tuhan memberkahi encik fong. Amen

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2018 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Biasalah Melayu yang tipu Melayu sementara mennggu masuk waktu sembahyang.....;p

Wallahualam.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2018 06:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maideen. replied at 21-6-2018 06:54 PM
Biasalah Melayu yang tipu Melayu sementara mennggu masuk waktu sembahyang.....;p

Wallahualam.

Takpa...nanti masa wudhu dosa2 mereka akan berguguran..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2018 07:01 PM | Show all posts
xy_daen replied at 21-6-2018 06:58 PM
Takpa...nanti masa wudhu dosa2 mereka akan berguguran..

Kalau tak gugur masa wudhu, kena lah pergi umrah.......

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2018 07:14 PM | Show all posts
Malu betul caicai yg selalu kutuk2 cino tamaklah, rasuahlah.
lui ambil dulu, nanti baru pergi cuci dosa.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-6-2018 04:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dejavu kelipah tokong kena jail gara2 nolong dak pompuan kena rugul dek Tamby Chik CM melaka

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.464342 second(s), 33 queries .