Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Mulan

Tennis - Volume 6

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-9-2019 09:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 9-9-2019 08:38 AM
Nadal kan jenis yg suka take time between serve. Code violation dah kena pun tadi. Masa Medvedev n ...

dlm byk2 masa.. ms ni laa wasap bertalu masuk.. abis kacau bilau i streaming guna hp

pastu kena buka laptop uzur.. asyik hang. byk part i miss.. buka slamtracker pun tamau auto refresh

nangis sungguh ni uols.. penatttt.. saspennn...

i rasa bunyi debar ni org lain blh dgr kalau ada sebelah.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2019 09:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sedih seh!
Emo plak Iols pukul 2.30pagi ni..dah mcm slot akasia.if only ena menang smlm...icing on the cake..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2019 09:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 9-9-2019 08:38 AM
Nadal kan jenis yg suka take time between serve. Code violation dah kena pun tadi. Masa Medvedev n ...

yelah.. tu yg dpt double fault

mujurlah rafa ni bkn mcm mekna nak ngamuk lawan2 bertekak...

aduhaiiii debaran mcm apa lagi ni tadi...stress.... smp rasa nak terjeluak

bgn 4am tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2019 09:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 9-9-2019 01:16 AM
dlm byk2 masa.. ms ni laa wasap bertalu masuk.. abis kacau bilau i streaming guna hp

pastu kena ...

Iols dah siap sumbat spek itam dlm handbag! Haha.. Matilanak mata ku sembap. Suffer betullah jadi rafans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2019 09:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 9-9-2019 09:27 AM
Sedih seh!
Emo plak Iols pukul 2.30pagi ni..dah mcm slot akasia.if only ena menang smlm...icing ...

Ena smlm mmg takleh buat apa.. mmg tak pernah leading in the match pun

Rafa ni tadi dh blh mng straight sets

last2 tadi family rafa semua dh tepuk/urut/pegang dahi

sudah leading tapi hazab nak close out

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2019 09:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 9-9-2019 09:30 AM
Iols dah siap sumbat spek itam dlm handbag! Haha.. Matilanak mata ku sembap. Suffer betullah jadi  ...

ala2 audrey hepburn laa.. breakfast at tiffany

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-9-2019 09:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 9-9-2019 01:30 AM
Ena smlm mmg takleh buat apa.. mmg tak pernah leading in the match pun

Rafa ni tadi dh blh mng  ...

Iols rasa tadi Rafa ada communicate dgn Moya. Tapi tak kantoi. Obvious giler time tu camera mmg tgh focus kat Rafa tgh pandang box n ngomel apa ntah. Berdebar giler time tu! Commentators hawau siap ckp rafa communicate dgn coach. Antara match yg tak blh lupa. Mcm mcm hal sblm nk jadi champ!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2019 04:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 9-9-2019 01:57 AM
ala2 audrey hepburn laa.. breakfast at tiffany

Rafa menang, terus hilang ngantok.. Iols tido sejam camtu..bangkit n off to office mcm takda apa je. Cuba kalah.. Merangkak terus!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-9-2019 07:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 9-9-2019 04:33 PM
Rafa menang, terus hilang ngantok.. Iols tido sejam camtu..bangkit n off to office mcm takda apa j ...

iols rafa menang pun tido keletihan je arini.. dapur tak berasap. makan frozen food sumbat microwave je hahah. msia cuti arini. sibbaik timing cantik dgn uso.

x larat nak celebrate. iols rasa spent habis tadi kat set ke5 bila medvedev recover 5-3 pastu held for 5-4.

pastu even medvedev ada BP chance weh.. nak meletop jantung keluar dr dada

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2019 08:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
about rafa's time violations

of course i chose this one sbb dia support rafa in the end heheh

-------'

Voicu Marian I disagree with the first point. I do think he did pay plenty of attention to the serve clock, because 1: that was his job and 2: he knew it’s his own ass on the line since so many others on and off the court did pay attention to the serve clock as well. Nadal always tried to run the clock down to the last possible second, plus the umpire respected that he would not start his serving motion if the crowd was moving or making noises, hence the occasional clock stops by the umpire and your subsequent impression that he was always in violation. The second point I partially agree. I think Medvedev actually did lose one or two good aces because Nadal wasn’t playing to the server’s speed, which is against the rule. I disagree with the umpire’s not giving him those good aces. As to Nadal’s putting up his hand, true, he did do that quite often, which to a certain extent must’ve had affected Medvedev’s natural rhythm. But eventually he respected Nadal and readjusted a little bit, which was such fair play (Nick Kyrgios would’ve complained non-stop about this). I hugely respect Medvedev for this gesture, but ultimately I don’t think this readjustment made him lose the match, because there’s no way he would give his opponent that kind of gift. But I know you will disagree

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2019 08:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 9-9-2019 11:24 AM
iols rafa menang pun tido keletihan je arini.. dapur tak berasap. makan frozen food sumbat microwa ...

Motif Msia asyik cuti je!!! Jealous weyh! Iols punya pub hol dec tu ha.. sekarang ni kerja la sampai lebam. Haha! Victory kali ni special sikit sbb diff surface. Kalau clay sampai dah immuned. Tak heran!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2019 10:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 9-9-2019 08:49 PM
Motif Msia asyik cuti je!!! Jealous weyh! Iols punya pub hol dec tu ha.. sekarang ni kerja la samp ...

hahaha.. yelah sbb msians gaji ciput... so byk cuti tu penawar la kot.. hahahha

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2019 10:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes Kim!! Welcome back!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2019 07:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rafael Nadal: 'In the last game of US Open final, I struggled to breathe'

In an interview to Cope Rafael Nadal looked back to his US Open final win over Daniil Medvedev

"In the last game, I struggled to breathe. It was one of the most emotional finals. In the beginning, it was good and then it turned more difficult. But I ended up winning and I am very happy." On his tactics, Nadal added: "When my opponent is playing and he is very tall you have to look for solutions, I am used to it as I have been doing it for many years.

Sometimes it goes better, sometimes bad, and on Sunday, despite it was at the limit, it ended up very well." Nadal got a time violation warning on the first game of the match and then he also had to give up the first serve during the match.

"If you saw me, I was never angry. I think (the umpire) could have been less strict when it came to recovering between points, but it was not like this and I had to accept things like they went, because he takes the decisions.

Me, by getting angry or losing energy, I would have been less focused. I wanted to avoid it." On possibly catching Roger Federer's 20 Grand Slam titles record, he said: "I will keep being my way. I will try doing things as well as possible and I will try to have chances to keep living moments like the US Open now."

In order to recharge batteries, Nadal saw some movies at home without trying to think too much about tennis. "I started seeing Chernobyl and then Stranger things."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2019 07:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 12-9-2019 10:16 PM
Yes Kim!! Welcome back!

kim blh main wta main events terus ke atau kena main kat challengers dulu?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2019 11:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 13-9-2019 07:55 PM
kim blh main wta main events terus ke atau kena main kat challengers dulu?

As a former top player, dia boleh request for the WCs sebanyak mana yg dia mahu. Tp x rasa Kim setamak itu, rasanya dia akan lebih selektif kot. Can't wait for AO 2020.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-9-2019 02:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 13-9-2019 11:07 PM
As a former top player, dia boleh request for the WCs sebanyak mana yg dia mahu. Tp x rasa Kim set ...

a ah kan.. blh req WCs.. lupa aih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2019 08:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ada nampak these comments kat tennis pages pasal kim's comeback

.. satu kata kita perlukan BJK utk comeback jugak bagi lengkap

.. satu lagi kata .. kim's return will beat serena into retirement

agak kejam tp kelakar

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2019 10:36 PM | Show all posts
nak tanya... payrol tak ada masuk forum lagi ke... dulu dia selalu gak kat thread tennis... kan

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2019 05:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Takda sapa ke layan Laver Cup.. this yr punya Laver Cup mmg paling best. Esp day 3 punya matches. Sakit jantung! Frust sket Fedal tak beraksi n rafa injured. Nasib GS dah settled

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 03:03 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206731 second(s), 44 queries .