ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2019 04:41 PM | Show all posts
i think im between 6 and 9 hahaha...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2019 05:14 PM | Show all posts
You’re an open soul.
You’re a very gentle and empathetic person who would welcome anyone into your heart. You believe in gaining experiences rather than shutting yourself off to the world. You’d rather get hurt or upset than having no emotions at all. Nevertheless, you try to avoid showing the world your worries and insecurities and you don’t like sharing your problems with other people — you believe such issues should be dealt with in private.
You continually try to be there for other people even if you’re heartbroken deep down inside. Helping other people is one of your best qualities.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2019 07:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No. 2
2. You’re a conscientious individual.
You consider yourself fair and you like doing the right thing. It’s one of your basic values in life and you try to follow it. You like making an excellent first impression and you have a perfect image of your ideal self in your head that you try to live up to. You also believe that your actions make a huge impact in the lives of others, no matter how generous or minor they might be.
You don’t like seeing misery and injustice around you, and you try to correct it through your own actions. Your life’s motto is, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” And that is what you try to follow every single day.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2019 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 2 definitely me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2019 11:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
9. You’re lively and outgoing.

You are somebody who is energetic, outgoing, and emotionally open. You’re the classic leader type. You’re charismatic, passionate, and very well-behaved. You’re always there when other people need you, you constantly know what to say, and you’re always available to help anyone without second-guessing.
You have a wonderful career and an amazing family, yet you are no stranger to sadness. You always talk about your feelings because you think that you’ll hurt more if you don’t. You try to see the best in people even if you’ve been treated dishonorably.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2019 10:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You’re an open soul.
You’re a very gentle and empathetic person who would welcome anyone into your heart. You believe in gaining experiences rather than shutting yourself off to the world. You’d rather get hurt or upset than having no emotions at all. Nevertheless, you try to avoid showing the world your worries and insecurities and you don’t like sharing your problems with other people — you believe such issues should be dealt with in private.
You continually try to be there for other people even if you’re heartbroken deep down inside. Helping other people is one of your best qualities..

That is definitely me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2019 12:52 PM | Show all posts
6. You’re a sensitive, gentle person.

You’re the type of person who likes observing things. You feel well-rooted in the world and you are very aware of everything around you because you can read people and situations very easily. You can feel very deep, strong emotions and sometimes, even the most insignificant things can affect you. You cry easily even when laughing because your emotions are usually extremely strong.
You don’t mind showing the world your weaknesses or how fragile you are because you feel that you have nothing to hide and you show people your intuitive side. You are good at understanding situations and you are often the first person to see what’s coming.

Kinda true tho huhu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2019 11:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 9. Cause i will always there when you need me. Gitu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2019 03:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
saya yang no satu tu... penuh dgn kasih sayang... gituwwwe

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2019 09:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
no. 3..hmmm trapped in the past?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2019 02:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Suka mata no 1..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2019 11:55 PM | Show all posts
no. 6......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2019 11:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I choose no 2...so much love in that eye

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2019 02:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I chose no 1 and I find it partly true n partly macam tipu. This part is bcoz i think it is too positive sbb I am not that kind of baik pun. I am a version of shallots. Jadi bawang kecik hihi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2019 12:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Eye no 1... hampir tepat

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2019 12:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes yes.no 6th betul sgt!sensitip

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2019 12:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I no. 8 , 1 dan 3...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2019 01:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nombor 6

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2019 01:23 PM | Show all posts
NO 6

You’re a sensitive, gentle person.
You’re the type of person who likes observing things. You feel well-rooted in the world and you are very aware of everything around you because you can read people and situations very easily. You can feel very deep, strong emotions and sometimes, even the most insignificant things can affect you. You cry easily even when laughing because your emotions are usually extremely strong.
You don’t mind showing the world your weaknesses or how fragile you are because you feel that you have nothing to hide and you show people your intuitive side. You are good at understanding situations and you are often the first person to see what’s coming.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115019 second(s), 66 queries .