CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 778|Reply: 4

[Tempatan] Edisi bukan BN : Jangan ingat kenal saya maka dapat projek!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 12-7-2018 02:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Yeo: You don't need to know me, you need to know how

• [color=rgb(0, 51, 153) !important][size=0.75em]NATION
  • [size=1em]Thursday, 12 Jul 2018
    11:44 AM MYT

• [color=rgb(0, 51, 153) !important][url

[size=1em]PUTRAJAYA: Knowing the who's who will not help businesses get a government project under the new administration, said Energy, Green Technology, Science and Climate Change Minister Yeo Bee Yin (pic).

"In my Ministry, you don't need to know me. You only need to know how.

"Knowing me will not give you an advantage in any project. Make sure you know how," said Yeo in her inaugural town hall session with energy stakeholders on Thursday.

She said the Ministry's role is to create a competitive environment for businesses to thrive, adding that it will be creating a "level playing field" with an open tender system.

"I want to tell you a secret, I am not on the tender board," she said with a laugh.

"I want to listen to you. We want to create an environment where businesses can innovate, invest, where projects can become bankable, so we can have a good ecosystem for our renewable energy to grow," Yeo added.

In the Pakatan Harapan manifesto, the coalition pledged to increase renewable energy from the current 2% to 20% by 2025.

Yeo said that it is essential to make renewable energy affordable and accessible in Malaysia.

She noted that there are still rural areas in Sarawak that still do not have access to electricity.

"We still have kids who do not have light at night to read and to study, and that is not reasonable," she said.

"I know that solar power and micro hydro will be the solution to these kids, we bring light to the rural areas," said Yeo.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... f7lvBstVIIvEuGe7.99

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2018 02:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok minister

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2018 02:33 PM | Show all posts
guan eng pun mula2 dapat jadi ketua menteri cakap gini. sekarang dia sudah beli bunglo bawah harga pasaran.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2018 02:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Menteri2 sebegini yg dibenci oleh cacai bn sbb xdpt songlap duit kerajaan. Cacai2 sudah mula kepanasan. Tahniah YB Yeo!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2018 08:22 PM | Show all posts
dr dzul of kkm pun macam ni
he refused to be chairman of MHTC  dan CRM, unlike previous minister

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 11:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057674 second(s), 30 queries .