Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: eddlisa_uyuk

TVN MEMORIES IN ALHAMBRA [HYUN BIN, PARK SHIN HYE, CHANYE

[Copy link]
Post time 13-2-2019 05:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mimiekiut replied at 13-2-2019 11:19 AM
skang kalau nak donload subscribe cenel kat telegram je uols...

Ada link tK..i nk join ...ke mcm.mana nak join....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2019 06:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mimiekiut replied at 13-2-2019 11:19 AM
skang kalau nak donload subscribe cenel kat telegram je uols...

Nama chanel?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2019 09:47 PM | Show all posts
nnti iols pm tepi ea uols..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2019 10:02 AM | Show all posts
idakamaruddin replied at 31-1-2019 10:12 AM
iols baru je habis marathon cite ni...

banyak nak komen sebenarnye.. tp overall cite ni mmg best ...

wowowowo thank you atas review yg superb.! iols baru start tengok, baru sampai epi 3, dah rasa macam tak leh tinggal. addicted sangat. btw, drama2 yg masuk netflix memang yg rating best eh. sebab iols tengok kat netflix je.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2019 11:03 AM | Show all posts
anissa_kyra replied at 6-8-2019 10:02 AM
wowowowo thank you atas review yg superb.! iols baru start tengok, baru sampai epi 3, dah rasa mac ...

tak semua tapi kebanyakan drama kat netflix memang best..
high budget & high production value..
selayaknyalah sebab kena bayar kan..
kalau x rugi je bayar bulan2 tapi kualiti hampeh..

tapi utk citer ni kena low down the expectation towards the ending..
takut kecewa nanti..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2019 12:02 PM | Show all posts
xyla73 replied at 6-8-2019 11:03 AM
tak semua tapi kebanyakan drama kat netflix memang best..
high budget & high production value..

haha i dah baca review ida kat depan2 tu. so baru lah paham kenapa kat awal2 epi dua ada scene YJW duk tembak tak habis2. rupa rupanya jeng jeng jeng. jangan nanti dah tengok habis, i pulak yg meroyan hahahaha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-8-2019 04:04 PM | Show all posts
anissa_kyra replied at 6-8-2019 12:02 PM
haha i dah baca review ida kat depan2 tu. so baru lah paham kenapa kat awal2 epi dua ada scene YJW ...

cite ni endingnya mmg buat orang meroyansssss..maka bertabahlah kat ending nnti..ahahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2019 12:03 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mimiekiut replied at 6-8-2019 04:04 PM
cite ni endingnya mmg buat orang meroyansssss..maka bertabahlah kat ending nnti. ...

Skrg dah marathon sampai epi 6, dengar music guitar tu creepy nyaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2020 09:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mimiekiut replied at 6-8-2019 04:04 PM
cite ni endingnya mmg buat orang meroyansssss..maka bertabahlah kat ending nnti. ...

Baru habis tgk cite ni....syg ending dia mcm x puas ...cite best but ending x best...x katup elok2 ...such a waste

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2020 07:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iols baru pas abis tgk citer ni. 2 kali iols ripit. jalan cerita menakjubkan tapi nape ending mcm hampeh???

btul ke ada season 2 ujung dec 2020???

sempat ke nk shoot time convid2 ni???

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2020 07:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
idakamaruddin replied at 31-1-2019 10:12 AM
iols baru je habis marathon cite ni...

banyak nak komen sebenarnye.. tp overall cite ni mmg best ...

cuolsss.... nk tanya, camne pedang dlm game sampai bole buat org dlm dunia real bole mati??? yg director aka bff/enemy mr cha & seketari tu???

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2020 10:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by zuri154 at 10-5-2020 10:49 PM

Oleh kerana ending drama ni mcm hampeh tergantung... iols terjumpa satu review pasal ending drama ini. Walaupun review ni bkn dari penulis skrip... tapi review penulis ni berjaya mengubat hati iols yg lara....

KDrama Ending Explained: Memories of the Alhambra

One of the highest rated Korean dramas in cable television history, Memories of the Alhambra (  ) aired the final episode today. This was my first ever sci-fi drama and it had me on the edge of my seat right from the beginning till the end. Though the scriptwriter (Song Jae-Jung) received a lot of flack on social media for the final episode, I think it was a befitting finale for the drama. Given that it was directed by Ahn Gil-Ho, I did not look for any other reason to watch it!

The drama is an experience by itself taking viewers by surprise in every episode. Screenplay, location, dialogues and actors are above par. I particularly loved how the characters switched between reality and fantasy with ease but at the same time, painting a paradoxical picture to the viewers.

There is a lot of speculation on what happened to the protagonist Yoo Jin-Woo (played by Hyun Bin) at the end of the last episode. Initially, I too hated the way it ended. It seemed extremely absurd. But the second time, I binge-watched only the important scenes excluding all those irrelevant to the main storyline to get a somewhat clear picture of what the writer would have been trying to communicate. As it is, a sci-fi drama is beyond human reasoning. Despite that, here is the closest logical conclusion that I could reach:

<SPOILER ALERT>

Next (the name given to the game in the last episode) is designed to work like any other AR game where the gamer wears a pair of smart lenses and completes a series of quests. As the quests get harder, the gamer acquires more sophisticated weapons, fights tougher NPCs and levels up. When two users playing the game meet, there can either be a duel or an alliance. The game ends when the user completes the final secret quest. Two features make this game interesting:

Presence of a character by name Emma: No duel can take place within 20m radius of Emma. All weapons disappear within that radius.
Instance dungeon: The user who has reached the highest level (known as Master) can hide himself in a place in the game known as instance dungeon during dangerous times.
When the user crosses level 95, he finds a golden key known as the key of Heaven in one of the quests. Once he reaches level 100, he is entitled as the Master. When the Master places the key of Heaven in the Hand of Fatima (represented by Emma’s hands), the Gate of Justice opens, the Palace crumbles and the game ends.

As the viewers have already seen, the game doesn’t really happen as designed. The problem starts in Alcazaba cafe when a quarrel breaks between Jung Se-Ju and Marco while they are logged into the game (Episode 9) in the presence of Emma. Amidst the heated argument, Marco stabs Se-Ju with a real knife. This confuses Emma since no duel is supposed to happen within 20m radius of her presence. Emma fails to notice the difference between real and fantasy and thus a bug gets introduced into the game- a bug which changes the entire course of the game. This is when Se-Ju and Jinwoo at a later point of time, realize that the game has overpowered them and they are parallely existing in the gameworld as well as real life without even wearing the smart lenses. A duel in the game becomes as real as an actual fight and the AR weapons start becoming fatal.

In order to escape this hell, Se Ju hides in the instance dungeon but due to the same bug he is undetectable in the real world as well.

As Jin-Woo levels up and walks the footsteps of Se-Ju, he slowly understands what might have happened. Finding Se-Ju becomes his life’s mission. He discovers the final secret quest of the game through Jung Hee-Ju’s narrative of the Hand of Fatima and Key to Heaven (Episode 13). He calculates that once he completes the final quest, Se-Ju would return home.

In episode 15, viewers can see that Jin-Woo completes the quest and Se-Ju returns home as a result. But much to everybody’s surprise, Emma sees Jin-Woo as a bug and stabs him with the key. Jin-Woo immediately recovers and discovers that the key is designed to delete the bugs in the game. Even though the quest is completed and Se-Ju has returned home, Jin-Woo feels that he has an unfinished task i.e. ridding the game of all its bugs.

He walks back to the church where he met Emma the previous day. He encounters the dead users one by one and stabs them thus successfully deleting all virtual user IDs. The last bug is Emma’s perception that he is a bug too. (How? Explained later in this post) For that to go, he has to let Emma stab him. He gives the key to Emma and she stabs him thus ridding Jin-Woo of his user ID too. Jin-Woo does not die here because:

Jin-Woo is not a virtual user.
Jin-Woo’s body is not found anywhere.
With all the bugs gone (Marco bug is assumed to have gone. It is not exclusively shown in the drama), the game is reset.

Where is Yoo Jin-Woo?
The drama ends with a peek of Jin-Woo’s shadow shooting NPCs with a gun. Many have opined that Jin-Woo is eternally locked in the instance dungeon unless somebody else can save him just like how he saved Se-Ju by completing the final quest. I beg to differ here.

Reasons:

Once the game is reset, Jin-Woo is no longer the Master. So, he cannot create an instance dungeon for himself.
Once all the bugs are deleted, there is no need for him to hide.
If he was in instance dungeon, he wouldn’t be visible to other users in the game.
Was Jin-Woo a bug?
In the context of this drama, any malfunctioning user ID is treated as a bug. According to this theory, Jin-Woo’s user ID i.e. Zinu is a bug because he used to malfunction within the boundaries of the game by seeing non-existent user IDs. But by applying the same theory, Se-Ju’s user ID is also a bug as he also used to have the same hallucinations as Jin-Woo. That sounds inconclusive. Therefore, my opinion is that Jin-Woo was not a bug but Emma malfunctioned and thus saw him as a bug too.

Conclusion
One possible conclusion is that he must have started playing afresh in anonymity (just like how did exactly a year ago) to test the game from start to end after it has been reset.

The final words in the drama “Trust is the magic that changes the world not the technology”, is a possible hint that Hee-Ju’s trust that Jin-Woo would return to her would not be betrayed.

Nevertheless, only a second season will be able to tie the loose ends! Let’s hope for one!

Source:
https://shikhawrites.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/kdrama-ending-explained-memories-of-the-alhambra/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2020 06:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
zuri154 replied at 10-5-2020 10:44 PM
Oleh kerana ending drama ni mcm hampeh tergantung... iols terjumpa satu review pasal ending drama in ...

Wow dasatnya yg mengkaji tu.. gigih betul..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2020 09:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tengah tengok cerita ni, memang best, Hyun Bin hensem sgt

Ramai kata ending tak best huhu... Tak habis tengok lagi ni, so far memang tak sabar setiap episod nak tengok.

Park Shin Hye pun cantik sangat sebagai Emma

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2022 05:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Err iols ketinggalan sungguh.. baru tgk ep4 ni haaa haha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.107607 second(s), 38 queries .