Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: QIsmail

Should I Quit My Job? Update on post #79

[Copy link]
Post time 24-11-2018 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Star_el replied at 24-11-2018 12:59 PM
if u, the more experienced and better staff can't take on the job, how do u expect the fresh grads t ...

true, TT is a coward who running away from her problem and burdening some fresh graduate for a job that she can't even do. You suppose to train fresh graduate!!! and not reassigning them with a job that u can't even do

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2018 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Hero or zero???

ni spesis tak sedaq diri, kaki buli & kaki complaint.
sendiri failed takleh deliver keje & reassigned kat bebudak fresh tp act like a hero.

kesian fresh grad tu dpt officer yg perasan bagus mcm tt ni.
nasib la keja kat gomen takde tpt mengadu psl officer incompetent mcm ni
kalo kt mnc, mmg dah dpt Letter of Expectation tt ni .. ingat org pay certain salary range utk taichi keja kat org len?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2018 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Take over by fresh graduates?
Regardless la berapa orang... but take over by fresh graduates?

Tidak la hebat sangat kerja yang TT tak boleh buat ni.
More to mengada2?

I ada staff senior macam ini.
Kerja senang pun dia rasa susah.
incompetent.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2018 03:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow. So many hateful comments. Although I didn’t think I need to justify my decisions to anybody. I feel that it’s common courtesy to update on what’s going on since I was the one opening the thread.

Right now, my current focus is to take care of myself and manage my anxiety issues - I never thought it would happen to me. But it did. And it’s a day-to-day basis struggle for me. Been thinking to leave the workforce in order to give way to more deserving potential employees- but I was  given another year by my HOD to think it over; based on my proven track record.

The re-assignment of portfolios were made by my HOD and I didn’t get off easily. I was also substituted with equally demanding portfolios - to replace the ones assigned to the fresh grads.

I’m not sure if my updated post offend anybody- it’s just my way of reflecting the whole situation. I’m sorry if you haven’t experience the same compassion that my HOD has shown me. I pray that one day it’ll happen to you.

I’m sure most of forummers here are high flyers at their workplace who didn’t need charity/sympathy/support from their colleagues at some point in their working life. And with that I applaud and congratulate you. The world needs more people like you

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2018 01:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by mirmo_19 at 5-12-2018 01:47 PM
QIsmail replied at 26-11-2018 03:52 PM
Wow. So many hateful comments. Although I didn’t think I need to justify my decisions to anybody. I ...

It's okay tt, I guess I can totally relate to you as I also got diagnosed with depression n because I am currently pregnant with my first child, I just had to apply for unpaid leave. You don't have to justify your action to everyone cause not all of them will understand n sometimes, they can make you feel even worse.

For some people, they were just might say, u ni manja la, u ni sengaja lepas tangan la, whereas diorang x tahu how did everyday we are struggling just to survive for that one particular day. They can say whatever they want cause they are not in your shoes. But it's okay, your priority is your health n just let others say what they want.

Me myself, did not get much support from my friends but I won't blame them cause they don't have to deal with the shits that I have to deal everyday. But I just got lucky that I got the support from my family n husband.

When I got diagnosed with this depression thingy, I just know that I should do something about it cause otherwise it will affect two persons, my baby n I. Those people can say whatever they want, n we don't have to produce our LNPT to them as a proof that we are not finding excuses n we are not that typical govt officer who always slack in their job.

Anyway, I wish us both all the best, n trust me, there are times you will doubt yourself but please don't, you have come to this far, n whatever decision you make later on won't have nothing to do with your competency as an officer. What is important are your happiness n health, n sometimes you just need to know when is the right time for you to stop n take a break.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 01:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 2.333778 second(s), 28 queries .