Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 43375|Reply: 119

Recruiting Women For Terror

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2004 11:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
By Hillel Newman
Boston Globe | June 14, 2004

As Israel implements more effective security measures to protect its citizens, terrorist groups are searching for new strategies to get close to their victims. One of the most disturbing tactics is the recruitment of female suicide bombers. Since the beginning of the current wave of Palestinian violence, the trend of recruiting women for terror has grown increasingly common.

Terrorist groups have numerous motivations for exploiting women in this way. First and foremost, women raise less suspicion than men; it is easier for the female terrorist to blend in at Israeli cafes, on buses, and at checkpoints. Terror groups also use women to guarantee themselves a front-page headline. This reflects an alarming and sad reality: the plethora of suicide bombings by men has actually reduced their ability to shock the world.

Terror groups also take advantage of the compassion demonstrated by Israeli soldiers toward women. This was illustrated in January when Reem Al-Reyashi became the first female Hamas bomber by faking a medical condition at the Erez crossing. When she set off a metal detector at the checkpoint, she claimed to have metal pins in her leg and was allowed to move into the terminal while a female guard was called to conduct a search. It was at this moment that she detonated her explosive device, leaving her two young children motherless and shattering the lives and dreams of the four Israelis she murdered.

Such unthinkable crimes leave us asking the question: Why? Why would a young mother commit such a vicious act of violence? Deprived economic circumstances are frequently cited as an explanation, but statistics and profiles of suicide bombers refute any direct link between terror and poverty. For example, suicide bombings are rare in other poor societies, and Al-Reyashi - like the hijackers on 9/11 and countless others - came from the middle class.

Thus, we must look deeper for an explanation. According to numerous reports, Al-Reyashi had committed adultery and was given the terrible choice to die at the hands of her family or attain an "honorable" death by becoming a suicide bomber. Her lover, a member of Hamas, gave her the explosives and instructions for conducting the deadly mission, and her husband drove her to the Erez crossing to commit the heinous act.

Such deplorable tactics are not often publicized, but they pose a major threat to both Israeli citizens and Palestinian women themselves. Just last month, Israel prevented two young women recruited by the terror group Tanzim from executing attacks to "clear their names." The first woman, Tehani Zaki Ali Halil, was persuaded to carry out a suicide attack in Tel Aviv after being accused of infidelity. The other, a 19-year-old girl named Ramah Abed el-Majid Hasan Habaib, was recruited after accusations of premarital sexual relations.

From childhood, Palestinian girls are targeted by the same propaganda campaigns as their male counterparts: school textbooks teach hate, posters of male and female suicide bombers hang on classroom walls, and children trade "martyr medallions" like baseball cards. However, women in Palestinian society are especially vulnerable to such coercion due to their subordination, which is enforced both legally and socially. Terror organizations frequently recruit women with problematic social statuses, such as suspected adulteresses and rape victims. In fact, one of the most despicable methods used by Yasser Arafat's own terror organization, the Fatah, is to seduce young women or arrange their rapes and subsequently pressure them to rehabilitate their social status by becoming "martyrs."

Moreover, just as terror groups use mosques to incite anger and hate in Palestinian men, they exploit women's discontent with their inferior status by working actively to portray suicide bombings as a way to achieve equality.

For example, Islamic Jihad recently announced a strategic shift to a more "liberal" attitude toward women by accepting them as suicide bombers and has distributed promotional materials with statements like, "Our women are no longer the type of women who cry or weep. We have martyrdom women now." Underlying all of this is the disturbing notion that in life women are only women, but can rise to the status of "martyrs" in their deaths.

The use of emotional blackmail, coercion, and physical force to compel young women to kill both themselves and innocent civilians is an appalling violation of the most basic rights of freedom, equality, and life itself. Sadly, Israel is the only country in the Middle East where a girl can grow up to be anything she chooses. We do not see Israeli women blowing themselves up because they are valued by their society and taught that they can do more by living than by dying. Until the Palestinian Authority and Arab states sanctify life over hatred and offer their women fundamental human rights, the senseless deaths will continue.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13763

Comments : lets open your eyes my frens.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2004 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-6-2004 11:48 AM:
By Hillel Newman
Boston Globe | June 14, 2004

As Israel implements more effective security measures to protect its citizens, terrorist groups are searching for new strategies to get close to th ...

A few Palestinians women always become victims to the militants or Hamas to do their dirty work...Not to forget children too...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:23 PM | Show all posts
wnhat's wrong with women fighters.. there are women in the USAForces like Lindy England.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 15-6-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RedChaSiew at 15-6-2004 01:23 PM:
wnhat's wrong with women fighters.. there are women in the USAForces like Lindy England.

Agree with you Red...isnt Lindy England becomes a victim or a scapegoat to USAForces ..errr something like that????:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Muslims men gets 72 virgins for blowing themselves up.

I wonder how many men do a Muslim woman get for blowing herself up? :hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2004 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Hadith says they have the priviledge to watch their men with the 72 virgins. what a raw deal.

Which leads us to the natural question. Why is it these muslims punish their women for prostitution but reward their men with prostitutionin heaven? why the double standards?  Is it logical?

[ Last edited by Debmey on 15-6-2004 at 01:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-6-2004 01:35 PM | Show all posts
I guess Muslim woman might get every man she wants by blowing herself up exactly as much as lyndie england get iraqi men to give them good blow job. The only different between her and lyndie is that she gets the men in heaven and lyndie had  those men while she was only in iraq!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Yep there's nothing wrong about using women as a suicide bomber;)
And i guess it's fine also to use children in war??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-6-2004 01:34 PM:
Hadith says they have the priviledge to watch their men with the 72 virgins. what a raw deal.

I guess they left out the women...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 15-6-2004 01:34 PM:

oh really??? i dont know about that...anyway are you "hadith" believer?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 15-6-2004 01:36 PM:

I guess they left out the women...

Do you believe in hadith according to debmey's version? Are you "hadith" believer too? I thought there is no "hadith" in christianity but what surprise me i can see more and more christians grow to believe in some hadith!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
by Debmey

I can imagine it now (and it's quite disgusting). Husbands order/brainwash their wives to blow themselves up to get 72 virgins (which the wives could watch them in action with) and then the husband can blow themselves up for another 72 virgins.

Altogther 144 virgins ... I'm sure this will keep them happy. ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
England did what she did on her own free will, not these Palestinian homicide bombers. Thats the difference.
I prefer Lyndie anytime cos she didn't kill anyone.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
I prefer Lyndie anytime cos she didn't kill anyone.

yupp you should prefer lyndie because i believe she can give you a good b*** job and she must be fun too cos not many women can handle a group of men by herself like lyndie did to those iraqi men..LOL!

Darsita: Ehem ehem :no:

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 15-6-2004 at 07:35 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Altogther 144 virgins ... I'm sure this will keep them happy.

dont you envy those men if they can have 144 virgins altogether? hey i wonder from where they got such power...must be "tongkat ali" or "gambir sarawak"..i guess I need to drink more of such herbs in order to prepare myself to have fun with those 144 virgins..LOL! :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2004 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Nope, not at all. i don't think that is the meaning of life.

Which leads us to the natural question. Why is it these muslims punish their women for prostitution but reward their men with prostitutionin heaven? why the double standards?  Is it logical?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2004 02:13 PM | Show all posts

where did you get that idea? from "hadith" too? I dont know that you are very obsess with "hadith".. You must have picked the "hadith"  that suit you according to your version.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 02:34 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

dont you envy those men if they can have 144 virgins altogether? hey i wonder from where they got such power...must be "tongkat ali" or "gambir sarawak"..i guess I need to drink more of such herbs in order to prepare myself to have fun with those 144 virgins.  

I don't envy them, I feel disgusted. :agr:

Such people who indulge in sex and pervertion have no faith and as far as I know, have no place with God. ;)

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 15-6-2004 03:20 PM | Show all posts
ONE OF THE  'TERRORFIC' WOMEN TERRORISTS RECRUITED FOR TERROR & ABUSE ~ Debmey's child's play

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-6-2004 at 03:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2004 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Those pics are very funny.

imagine 72 prostitutes for evfery man in islamic heaven. Hahahahahahahahahaha............

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.129867 second(s), 46 queries .