CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Recruiting Women For Terror

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2004 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm ... I wonder why this Iraqis allowed themselves to be treated in such manner? :stp:

Isn't death better than being insulted that way?

If I was in their place and they force me (by gun point) to do such things, I most likely ask them to shoot me.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 15-6-2004 03:30 PM | Show all posts
TAMIL EELAM TERRORISTS' WOMEN RECRUITS ~ Sephiroth's darling tigresses

http://www.eelamweb.com/women/

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-6-2004 at 03:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 03:38 PM | Show all posts
This "darling" tigress do not fight becase they wished to have 72 virgin men entertaining them in heaven. ;)

All they wish is a small place north of Sri Lanka for their own community. They fight is based on politics, NOT religion. Their slogan is "Freedom" NOT Jilat. :cak:

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 15-6-2004 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 15-6-2004 03:30 PM:
TAMIL EELAM TERRORISTS' WOMEN RECRUITS ~ Sephiroth's darling tigresses

[img]http://www.eelamweb.com/women/images/12.jpg[ ...

Kennkid it reminds me of Phoolan Devi, the infamous female terrorist and wellknown as India's bandit queen later was picked as one of india MPs. I have her autobiography with me right now. wonder what sephiroth think about indian women as terrorists. wonder what makes Phoolan Devi became a terrorist and what makes her became MP later. I thought terrorism is alway link with jihad (I just refer to ppl like debmey). anyway is there any such jihad in hindusm?

[ Last edited by WICKED on 15-6-2004 at 03:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 03:49 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

Kennkid it reminds me of Phoolan Devi, the infamous female terrorist and wellknown as India's bandit queen later was picked as one of india MP. I have her autobiography with me right now. wonder what sephiroth think about indian women as terrorists.  

Asia are full of women for fight for their homelands and their rights for ages. India and China have a lot of stories of daring women who fought for various reasons along side their male counterparts as EQUALS. I won't be so surprise.

Take Sri Rama's mother (forgot her name). When Sri Lanka's Demon King invaded her country, her father (who was too old to stand alone) ask help from his neighbour, Ayurdia. Rama's father came to help and the princess of the country who going to be Rama's mother fought along side him and chase Ravana away.

Phoolan Devi is not my favorite fighter. She took arms because she was a low caste who was raped by a gang of high caste men. She hunt them down and killed them, thus revenged herself. She spend few years in jail and now she is a politician, NOT a terrorist.

Surprisingly, she seems to have low opinion about women as well. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-6-15 03:39 PM:

Kennkid it reminds me of Phoolan Devi, the infamous female terrorist and wellknown as India's bandit queen later was picked as one of india MPs. I have her autobiography with me right now. wond ...

Yes Wicked, the Bandit Queen, who was  a low-caste Indian woman heralded by the masses as an incarnation of the Goddess Durga.

She rose from poverty, rape, abuse and degradation to infamy as an outlaw, avenging her honor, raiding the rich with her gang, and sharing the spoils with the poor.

After 11 years in prison she was released on bail by the then newly-elected low-caste government. Although she was illiterate, and 57 court cases of murder, robbery and kidnapping were  still pending against her, Phoolan Devi succeeded in  holding a seat in Xi Lok Sabha, the Indian Parliament.

Sephiroth's terrorist heroin. I wonder if our parliament would ever recruit such an MP.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-6-2004 at 03:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-6-2004 03:57 PM | Show all posts
All they wish is a small place north of Sri Lanka for their own community. They fight is based on politics, NOT religion. Their slogan is "Freedom" NOT Jilat.

I've learnt something today that NOT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMs, others  also commit terrorism and I've also leant it is not all about jihad that leads ppl to commit with terrorism, fighting for freedom can be the reason too. Thank you Sephiroth for opening my eyes and I do hope ppl like debmey can learn something from this  :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:09 PM | Show all posts
And this is the fate of Muslim women under the hands of US terrorists in Iraqi prisons that have gone unnoticed. All the evidence now points to the fact that Donald Rumsfeld  authorised physical coercion and sexual humiliation in Iraqi prisons:

Much has been made of the sexual humiliation of the men incarcerated by the Crusaders in Abu Ghraib Prison. However the abuse of the female prisoners at Abu Ghraib, and other prisons in Iraq, have gone nearly unnoticed.

Although it took photographs to wake the world抯 attention to the shenanigans, within the cells, it was actually a letter scribed by a woman prisoner that first exposed what was going on in the infamous prison.

The contents of a note that was smuggled out of the prison were so shocking that, at first, Amal Kadham Swadi and the other Iraqi women lawyers who had been trying to gain access to the jail found them hard to believe.

It claimed that US guards had been raping women detainees. Several of the women were now pregnant, it added. The women had been forced to strip naked in front of men, it said.

http://radicalleft.blogharbor.co ... 004/6/13/87138.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2004 04:09 PM | Show all posts
by KENNKID

Sephiroth's terrorist heroin. I wonder if our parliament would ever recruit such an MP.  

They should ... maybe then the female of your species could learn what does "hidup bermaruah" means. ;)

by WICKED

I've learnt something today that NOT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMs, others  also commit terrorism and I've also leant it is not all about jihad that leads ppl to commit with terrorism, fighting for freedom can be the reason too. Thank you Sephiroth for opening my eyes and I do hope ppl like debmey can learn something from this

There are a few differences between Muslim terrorists and Tamil Elam :

1. They are fighting within Sri Lanka and still open for discussion with the government. Al Queda is not.

2. The war between them and Sri Lanka government is within that small island itself. There have not been a SINGLE incident outside Sri Lanka where the terrorists attacked Sri Lanka's importance, like embassies and companies.

3. The war is based on politics, not religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:14 PM | Show all posts
And Kenkid, you have yet to answer my questions :

[qoute from my pervious post]

Hmmm ... I wonder why this Iraqis allowed themselves to be treated in such manner?

[End Qoute]

Don't Slitter away, please. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:24 PM | Show all posts
The role models for terrorists & suicide bombers:

How could the so called Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam ( LTTE)  leader who is supposed to have a heart of gold sit there fat and smiling telling them during their last supper " You will die for sure. We have a place for you in martyrdom. Why do you cry?". The article said the LTTE women who went on suicide missions shed tears and had no choice.

The article accuses Prabhakaran for making use of women in the fight for Eelam though he has proclaimed " Our heroic women make me proud"

http://www8.pair.com/isweb3/spot/sp0614/clip3.html

Check out 'Massacres of Innocent Civilians by LTTE Terrorists' inside here:

http://www.sinhaya.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:24 PM | Show all posts

are you saying that death should be better than being insulted that way so that the guys can have 72 virgins in heaven but if they prefer to be insulted the only woman who did the insult was lyndie england and she is no longer a virgin? do you think we believe in such a crap in the hadith according to debmey's version the way you believe with that crap..I just cant believe that you can be fooled by debmey..are you that stupid?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-6-15 04:14 PM:
And Kenkid, you have yet to answer my questions :

[qoute from my pervious post]

Hmmm ... I wonder why this Iraqis allowed themselves to be treated in such manner?

Isn't death better than  ...

Stupid questions.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-6-2004 at 04:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:52 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

are you saying that death should be better than being insulted that way so that the guys can have 72 virgins in heaven but if they prefer to be insulted the only woman who did the insult was lyndie england and she is no longer a virgin? do you think we believe in such a crap in the hadith according to debmey's version the way you believe with that crap..I just cant believe that you can be fooled by debmey..are you that stupid?  

Your species really dissappoint me.

I have read stories about great Muslims fighters who swear that is no God other than Allah despite of been tortured TO DEATH.

I have read stories about man (forgot his name, Ali maybe) who continued to pray (bow down and pray) despite of arrows stuck to his back.

And here I have a moron (that's you, Wicky) making excuse why his species willing to do all kind of things like animals just because someone point a gun to their heads or a pretty girl came along and rub their "antennas" in between their legs. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 04:55 PM | Show all posts
by KENNKID

Stupid questions.

For those who know the meaning of "Live with Dignity" means, it is not a stupid questions.

;) Then again, what do you know about dignity? That is a human trait. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 2004-6-15 04:55 PM:
by KENNKID

Stupid questions.

For those who know the meaning of "Live with Dignity" means, it is not a stupid questions.

;) Then again, what do you know about dignity? Th ...

They are stupid questions. A person 'living with dignity' would not pose such undignified questions & comments.

A make-believe 'dignity' of an adherent of a man-made 'caste system' is cheap, Godless, primitive, dark ages  dignity.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-6-2004 at 05:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2004 05:23 PM | Show all posts
by KENNKID

They are stupid questions. A person 'living with dignity' would not pose such undignified questions & comments.

True, I shouldn't have ask animals about living with dignity. Dignity is a human trait, not animals. ;)

A make-believe 'dignity' of an adherent of a man-made 'caste system' is cheap, Godless, primitive, dark ages  dignity.

Exactly ... it is MAN-MADE system, which has nothing to do with God. You can find Caste problems even in Japan. If you do not believe it, check yesterday's STAR newspaper which have a feature on Japan's untouchables.

Question now is, IF you considered muslims to be God-fearing "people", then why are they doing things which is against God for sake of fearing of being killed?

It looks like this God-fearing people fears weapons and guns more than their God. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2004 05:40 PM | Show all posts
True, I shouldn't have ask animals about living with dignity. Dignity is a human trait, not animals. [Seph]

Agreed. I shouldn't have answered if I knew that you  were talking to animals ~ only animals understand the language of animals. I didn't because I'm not one.

Exactly ... it is MAN-MADE system, which has nothing to do with God. You can find Caste problems even in Japan. If you do not believe it, check yesterday's STAR newspaper which have a feature on Japan's untouchables.[Seph]

"Untouchability' is for the Godless. No reason for me to disagree that it is practised in Japan ~ just because it is doesn't make it dignified. The Japanese also parade figures of man's penis around town every year. Dignified?  maybe to you.

Question now is, IF you considered muslims to be God-fearing "people", then why are they doing things which is against God for sake of fearing of being killed?

It looks like this God-fearing people fears weapons and guns more than their God. [Seph]

YOU tell me what they (the Iraqi tortured & abused prisoners)  should have done, since you are so God-fearing and brave. According to your 'dignified' & God fearing logic, they should just allow themselves to die. Well, they would have died if the terrorist animals of the US chose to shoot them. What choice did they themselves have (God fearing or non God fearing)? You think the animals would shoot them and risk being found out? Do you think the US animals had even an inkling that their 'dignified' activites would be known by the world if not for the fact that it was leaked? Stop 'talking cock' Seph.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 15-6-2004 at 06:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2004 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Terrorism is not the way of God and life is not about earning 72 virgins in heaven by killing people. Life is cheapen by such ideals.

And my questions are still left unanswered.
Why is it these muslims punish their women for prostitution but reward their men with prostitution in heaven? why the double standards?  Is it logical?
peace

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2004 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Exactly ... it is MAN-MADE system, which has nothing to do with God. You can find Caste problems even in Japan. If you do not believe it, check yesterday's STAR newspaper which have a feature on Japan's untouchables.

a man-made system which is called "a caste syste" has nothing to do with god and the system being practised by indian ppl, it is part of their "culture". I remember u ever talked about muslim culture, now I dont see anything good about  the culture you have in a caste system and because of this caste system  Phoolan Devi fulfilled her vengeance and if the system still exist there'll be more ppl like phoolan Devi. wonder why phoolan devi never campaign to cease the system while she got a change to do so when she became MP.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074151 second(s), 45 queries .