ADVERTISEMENT

View: 151166|Reply: 873

[1991-1996] CAVE OF THE GOLDEN ROSE [FANTAGHIRO SERIES]

[Copy link]
zxc This user has been deleted
Post time 19-11-2003 04:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 29-8-2018 01:17 PM

Post Last Edit by isabel at 16-11-2011 16:54

aku minat cerita ni mana aku boleh dapatkan dia punya VCD / DVD ?

[ Last edited by  GAIA at 30-1-2008 06:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2003 08:51 PM | Show all posts
nie mesti cite Fantaghiro, Romualdo, Witch yg jahat lakonan Brigette Nielsen n lelaki jahat tp handsome n mempunyai sepasang mata yg teramat lawa ...
VCD/ DVD .. tak tau ler ada kat M'sia ...
cite ni from Russian kan?

cite ada 3 part kan??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 11:14 PM | Show all posts
aku mmg suker giler citer nie dulu c-mei tak penah lepas tengok citer nie...cantikkan fantaghiro tue..saper hero dier tak ingat name dier, tarabas pun hensem gak..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 02:54 AM | Show all posts

The Cave Of The Golden Rose

kalau tak silaplah..dlm tajuknya tulis "rose" jer..
watak hero dlm cerita ni namanya Romualdo..
watak penjahat lelaki yg hensem tu pula namanya Tarabas..
tak sure plak ader brapa part..
& kalau tak silap aku..cerita ni bukan dr Rusia..tapi somewhere from East Europe..negara bekas USSR rasanya..

[ Last edited by yellow belmont on 20-11-2003 at 02:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yellow belmont at 20-11-2003 02:54 AM:
tak  ...

kalo tak salah, citer nih from italy...
rasenya sumer ader 6 part...
rasenya part paling last kisah si ramualdo kene sumpah jadi katak...

agaknya biler laa nak tayang balik citer tu kat tv..
dulu kat tv2 tayang sampai part 3 jer kan..
rindu plak nak tgk ramualdo...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 05:22 AM | Show all posts
bila la tv nak tayang balik citer ni.
rasanya ramai yg suka kalo citer ni diulang tayang kat tv.
dulu tyg kat tv2 kan?
apa kata soh tv2 tyg balik.....
aku memula tengok kat tv singapore, pastu kat tv2, tetap tak jemu2.....
citer ni bukan asal perancis ke?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
OrangeBoyz This user has been deleted
Post time 20-11-2003 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Citer ni kalau tak silap aku dah 2 kali tayang kat tv...
aku pun suka citer nie...best tue!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Citer ni kalau tak silap aku dah 2 kali tayang kat tv...
aku pun suka citer nie...best tue!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2003 10:13 AM | Show all posts

Tarabas

Nicholas Rogers
The 1.90 m tall, dark-haired, a bit mystical young man was born on 6th of March, 1969 in Australia. His parents and brothers Steve (28) and Tim (12) still live near Sydney in house which is located right on the coast of the ocean.

Here is what Nicholas tells about himself: My father wanted me to finish school successfully and work for his enterprise. But I wasn't a very quiet boy, a rather young mutineer instead. Already in the first year,I was discharged from school because i regularly missed lessons during which I spent on the beach.

When I was 10, I ran away from home once. As a punishment, my father placed me in boarding school.It was terrible. I had to wear uniform and live by strict regulations.I played various pranks with my brother when he also went there.One of his brothers even went by ship to Malaysia to take part in a wind-surfing event. Nevertheless ,I graduated from the school. At 17, I had a high-school diploma. And there was nothing left to work with my father.

At 20, I got connected with a big American fashion company which sent me to New York. But I was sure that this job would not interest me forever. On holidays in Spain and Italy, I met young people who worked as models and earned money which they spent travelling around the world. I thought it over - why couldn't I also do that? I went to London and applied for a model in bureau which served for Europe. I was modelling jeans for two years till I was fed up with it.

And then suddenly I got message from my agent that some Italian film director has seen my photos on posters and wants to meet me. It arouse my curiosity and without delay, I took the plane to Rome. I am the type of man who swiftly takes a decision. In Rome,some strange woman met me at the airport and already there, literary, pushed under my nose the script of "Princess Fantaghiro" and whispered:" if you'll get this role, I'll be your agent." She took me to the director who immediately wanted me to show them everything I could and he fixed it with the camera. I had already managed to look into the script and knew that the role of Tarabas will come easy to me.

Two days later, I signed the contract and in August of 1994 we started shooting. At first in Italy, then in Czech and Thailand. Shooting wasn't less fantastic as the tale itself. Of course, not everything was so easy. Sometimes,I even had to cheat. When asked if I knew how to ride a horse, I bravely answered "of course!", knowing that only once I had sat on the horse. No way back, surrounded by filming group, I had to get on my black horse. Thank Lord, I kept in the saddle and didn't fall down. We filmed in Italy and in other places, but for a place to live, I chose Paris, because I feel very good there.

The capital of France has it's unique aura. In two years I got a lot of new friends. My three-room apartment is right in the centre of Paris. It has antiquated furniture and splendid carpets and there's nothing modern. I don't like fashionable furniture. At my disposal there is also attic terrace with lots of plants. I'll live there till I get married. Then I will build a house to live with my wife and children. Maybe it will be a house in Toscana where the legend of Fantaghiro was born and, as her prince, I will look for my bride by her eyes, because eyes expresses everything and eyes never lie. But for now I feel good enough with music. There are about 600 CD's in my collection. The picture in which I'm filming now also is related with music. I'm acting as a singer of a rock-group. It is a very sad movie. Quite different is another film where I act, too. It's a thriller about two brothers who have fallen in love with the same woman.

He models and works for famous companies as Lagerfeld, Ray Ban and Chiemsee. He also won the "Pop Rocky Award" in Germany for one of the three best Actors in the early 1998.

Filmography

Laura non c'

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:19 AM | Show all posts

List of Main-Characters :

Fantaghiro............Alessandra Martines
Catharina..............Ornella Marcucci
Carolina................Katherina Brozova
Romualdo.............Kim Rossi Stuart
Cataldo.................Stefano Davanzati
Ivaldo....................Tomas Valik
The King...............Mario Adorf
The General...........Jean Pierre Cassel
White Witch..........Angela Molina
White Knight.........Angela Molina
Dark Witch...........Brigitte Nielsen
Tarabas.................Nicholas Rogers
Xelessia.................Ursula Andress
Smeralda...............Elena D碔ppolito
Flash.....................Jakob Zdenek
Thunder.................Lenca Kubalkova
Tohor....................Marc de Jonge
Script by...............Gianny Romoli
Director................Lamberto Bava
Music by...............Amedeo Minghi
Produced by Lamberto Bava / Taurus Film / Sat.1

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Part 1/2:

Once there was a King who hopes for the birth of his male successor of the throne, who shall bring peace. But like the white witch foretells, his wife bears the third girl -Fantaghiro- and dies. Fantaghiro, who shall be married against her will refuses to marry. She gets banned from her castle by her father. In the fairy-forest the white witch shows her how to fight. There she meets Prince Romualdo (the enemy of her father) who can磘 forget her eyes anymore ...

Part 3/4:

While the old King, tired of his long reign, travels peacefully through his land, the marriage of his daughter Fantaghiro and Prince Romualdo is being prepared. As a marriage-promise Fantaghiro promises Romualdo not to take a weapon in her hands ever again. Her sword disappears into a box which is sealed by a swearing. Luck and peace in the Land of Fantaghiro ... nothing hates the dark witch more than that. That磗 why she makes a dark plan to interrupt that peace ...

Part 5/6:

After having won against the dark witch, there is a new threat for Fantaghiro and her luck. Because the wizard Tarabas heard a prophecy that a king磗 child will destroy his force of evil he lets his dark warriors catch all kings

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:39 AM | Show all posts

FANTAGHIRO

Alessandra Martines (born on 19.09.1963), originally from Rome (Vergine), discovered France when she was 5 years old. She was enreptured by dance and music and so she joined the Conservatoire National Superieur de Musique et de Danse of Paris as teeneager. Meeting with New York City Ballet of George Balanchine was decesive for her career. For the first time she was dancing in Opera in Zurich, then she went to USA still with Balanchine before she was ingaged with Balet in Chicago. Then she danced in Theater of Opera Roma, where she played some important roles (Carmen, Fedra..).

She also worked with Roland Petit who gives her some important roles (Angelo Azzuro). Her first cinema role was from the Hungary director Pal Sandor, who was looking for a ballerina for his movie "Miss Arizona" where Marcello Mastroianni and Hanna Schigulla also had a part. Her first role showed how easy made Alessandra step from dancer to player. Then she had a role in theater "L'appartamento" by Billy Wilder. This role was taken from movie by Shirley McLaine. Then she played in lot's of movies for Italian television (Fantaghiro-La caverna della rosa d'oro), directed by Lamberto Bava and she was very succesful and got an international award. Alessandra Martines adore France and speaks perfect english and french. She has a dream to have time to work with french directors. She met Claude Lelouch and he choosed her to make commercials for perfume Patou then she got a main role in "Tout ca...Pour ca!" before she got a role as Mrs. Ziman in "Les Miserables" where she acted together with Jean Paul Belmondo.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:40 AM | Show all posts

fantaghiro

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:44 AM | Show all posts

Kim Rossi Stuart

Kim Rossi Stuart is a handsome italian actor who has proved his acting talents.One of his films,Senza Pelle (No Skin) was nominated for the Seattle Film Festival 1995.In the film,he stars as Saverio from a well-heeled Roman family who falls for Gina,a post office clerk.His role as the charming Prince Romualdo in The Cave Of The Golden Rose has also gained him many fans.His latest project is Woody Allen's "Everyone Says I Love You" with Julia Roberts in which he plays a small part.It was released in the US on November 29 and is showing in France now.Il Visitore is showing in Italy.

Son of the famous italian Western-actor Giacomo Rossi
Born 1969 in Rome
At 13,he got his first acting-role (in the italian movie "I Ragazzi della Valle Misteriosa")
At 18, he acted in "La Stella nel Parco"
He did not only act in movies but also in the theatre.
Then he got his favorite role as Romualdo in "The Cave Of The Golden Rose"

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2003 10:49 AM | Show all posts

TARABAS yg comel :)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2003 01:25 AM | Show all posts
muka kwn lelaki ada cam muka Tarabas skit2 ..... handsome giler si Tarabas, tak tahan tgk mata dia ... lawa giler .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2003 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by low_profile at 2003-11-20 03:41 AM:
kalo tak salah, citer nih from italy...
rasenya sumer ader 6 part...
rasenya part paling last kisah si ramualdo kene sumpah jadi katak...

agaknya biler laa nak tayang balik citer tu kat tv..
dulu kat tv2 tayang sampai part 3 jer kan..
rindu plak nak tgk ramualdo...

a ah..aku pun rasa cerita ni dr Itali..so cansel statement aku yg mula2 tu
tgk drpd posting di atas..semuanya ada 10 part..& seingat aku..semua dah kena tayang..tak silap aku..mula2 TV2 yg tayang..lepas tu ntv7 tayang..eh ye ke? :re:

[ Last edited by yellow belmont on 22-11-2003 at 12:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2003 01:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sayangidaku at 2003-11-20 05:22 AM:
bila la tv nak tayang balik citer ni.
rasanya ramai yg suka kalo citer ni diulang tayang kat tv.
citer ni bukan asal perancis ke?

a ah..aku pun rasa ramai yg suka kalau kena siar semula..sbb cerita ni ada 'goodwill'..

kalau dr segi originality cerita ni dr mana..tak tau la kalau dr Perancis..
tapi kalau dr sg produksi..rasanya bukan..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2003 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yellow belmont at 2003-11-20 02:54 AM:
tak  ...

filem ini adalah diterbitkan di Itali. Majoriti pelakon 2 berasal dari itali

Use magic Report

Takki_Aniki This user has been deleted
Post time 22-11-2003 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Hehe... Ramai lagi rupanya yg ingat cite ni. Ingatkan Takki sorang jer. Ingat lagi dulu Takki minat Romualdo. Keke. Tapi cite ni mmg best kan? ;)

yellow... Kat sini jugak?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 06:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.240371 second(s), 46 queries .