CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7712|Reply: 14

Zakir Naik in Msia

[Copy link]
Post time 10-9-2018 01:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
He supports ban of non-Islamic places of worship in Islamic lands, that includes Msia, he supports the bombing of Bamiyan Buddha, he supports Osama bin Laden, he quoted and worked with bombers of the Mumbai Bombings, he recommends death for homosexuality and apostasy.

This guy has no place in a plural society. Should ALL ordinary Msians take a stand to object his presence in Msia?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-9-2018 02:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cakap2.. based on perceptions.cuba bagi bukti yg Zakir Naik support bombing la dei..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-9-2018 08:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
najib888 replied at 10-9-2018 02:09 PM
Cakap2.. based on perceptions.cuba bagi bukti yg Zakir Naik support bombing la dei..

Ko tak setuju, ko buktikan lah

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2018 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 13-9-2018 10:55 AM

Zakir naik suka membeza-bezakan agama lain tanpa membuat kajian     lanjut...itu  kelemahan dia...
Semua agam dari         HIndusim-Buddhism termasuk Kristan mengajar kebaikan...cuma kita kena kaji lebih dalam lagi sebelum kutuk atau  beza-bezakan agama lain

Truth.8 : when we question other religion and calling them bad apples  or all sorts bad remarks, we creating hostile in us which leads to WAR

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-9-2018 12:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 13-9-2018 10:53 AM
Zakir naik suka membeza-bezakan agama lain tanpa membuat kajian     lanjut...itu  kelemahan dia...

I think we all have to make a stand to demand he be kicked out of this country!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2018 01:20 PM | Show all posts
taikor replied at 13-9-2018 12:29 PM
I think we all have to make a stand to demand he be kicked out of this country!

He want to be hero....this what he get...
when we failed to understand the  multi races-colors- religion  we failed to understand ONE who created all us in different language and faith....

when one  acknowledge and understand Divine reason for creating us, we able to cop with others ....ZAKIR NAIK FAILED IN THIS PART

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-10-2018 09:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
taikor replied at 10-9-2018 08:53 PM
Ko tak setuju, ko buktikan lah

Ceh. Pehal aku nak kene buktikan? Ni pakai kaedah mana?

Sapa yg kemukakan tuduhan yg sepatutnya bawa bukti..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2019 07:31 AM | Show all posts
"This guy has no place in a plural society. Should ALL ordinary Msians take a stand to object his presence in Msia?"

How is that guy any different than the Syrian, Rohinyans, Indons, Banglas and Pakistanis? Except for Banglas which are the least dangerous in the group, the rest has social problems and unfit to be in Malaysia as well.

Terrorism activities had increased several times since the arrival of Syrians to Malaysia.
Pakistan is a known-hotspot for terrorists training.
Indonesia has the largest terrorists organization cell (Jemaah Islamiah) in South-East Asia.

Rohinyans clash with Mynmar workers and even local authorities in places like Penang, resulting in death and a few of them linked to recent attempt to bomb non-Muslim worship place in Klang (most likely Hindu temples).

Who among these "people" qualified to be here in a plural society? Zakir Naik has ALL of these qualities and there are still some people allow him in because he is Muslim.

Islam promote bigotry and that is the only fact here.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-6-2019 11:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 17-6-2019 07:31 AM
"This guy has no place in a plural society. Should ALL ordinary Msians take a stand to object his pr ...

extremists hijacked religion, community n promote terrorism

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2019 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Why Zakir naik coward   if he speaking the truth?? Zakir naik “Zakir Naik will return if Supreme Court promises not to arrest, jail him”
If  Zakir Naik believed in his Allah…why afraid.

Let me tell the history of the Biblical Prophets …some been prosecuted –beheaded and etc.. Prophets not afraid for their life as their journey to  earth purely to teach God words. So, why is  Zakir naik is afraid ? no confident with Allah???  

What is the role of a prophet? It’s in the Bible, Deuteronomy 18:18-19, NKJV. "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him."
God speaks to us through the prophets. It’s in the Bible, Hosea 12:10, NKJV. “I have also spoken by the prophets, and have multiplied visions; I have given symbols through the witness of the prophets.”

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2019 11:12 AM | Show all posts
taikor replied at 18-6-2019 11:54 AM
extremists hijacked religion, community n promote terrorism

No. That is the LIE Muslims wants non-Muslims to believe - that terrorists had hijacked Islam and promoting terrorism.

In my research, I have found a simpler truth - that it is the normal (so-called) Moderate Muslims who are the actual (cause of) terrorism, not the terrorists. The terrorists are just tools, puppets to be used by these moderate Muslims.

Moderate Muslims are the ones who allow terrorists to function within their society, fund them with money and wealth and supply them with manpower for their "military organization".

Why do you think it took USA over 10 years (since Sept. 11 2001) to combat the Talibans (and Talibans still exists) while it only took Russia 1 YEAR to wipe ISIS off Syrian soil? Because it is moderate Muslims from oil-producing nations which protected the Talibans with their oil and money by funding the US economy from behind the scene.

Oil is the key which Islamic moderate groups enters a society, plants seeds of rebellion within a society, fund that seed until it grows into a home-grown terrorist cells and then use it to expand Islamic system within a foreign soil.

That is also why these groups (the oil producers) fighting so hard to ensure Mankind still clinged to the use of fossil fuel despite of the real danger of global warming which capable of killing BILLIONS and fight hard to ensure Mankind does not adapt and use green technology in a larger scale.

Bottomline - Moderate Muslims are the TRUE terrorists. The so-called terrorists are just puppets.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2019 11:15 AM | Show all posts
By Snake.8

If  Zakir Naik believed in his Allah…why afraid. no confident with Allah???   

Evil men are afraid of their own shadows. It had nothing to do with Allah or religion. This man (Zakir Naik) is just one of many evil men in this World - using Islam to survive. He knows he is guilty, that is why he is hiding in Malaysia.

Why do you think Malaysian government - including Mamak Mahathir - refusing to give up Zakir Naik? Because they also know he is guilty.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2019 12:29 PM | Show all posts

RE: Zakir Naik in Msia

I like to THANK Zakir Naik

Yes, that is not a typo nor did you read it wrongly. I like to say THANK YOU to Zakir Naik from the bottom of my heart. We should be thankful for anyone and everyone who had assisted us in Life and believe it or not, Zakir Naik had done a great service to Malaysia since his arrival in 2015.

It is my belief that everything happens for a reason - regardless whether such reason is good or bad. Good reasons is a blessing, bad reason is a lesson in life (teladan - it's a Malay word) which we must learn from and should be avoided in the future.

It takes diseases and sickness to teach us about the importance of health and healthy lifestyle. It takes War (like the two World Wars we had) to make us appreciate Peace. It takes civil unrest (like May 13th 1969 incident) to remind us the important of unity and cooperations among races in Malaysia. And those typhoons and other natural disasters we have been facing (and worse to come yet across the World) are lessons about the importance of weening away from fossil fuel and embrace the Green Technology ASAP - before the decision to do so is forced upon us.

In the same context, Zakir Naik also had taught us an important lesson - the Lesson of Unity and Racial Harmony.

Yes, you have heard a lot of politicians and writers and such barking about things like 1Malaysia (nonsense) and the importance of Unity and Racial Harmony. At the same time, we also had seen how a lot of people choose to hide behind religion (especially Islam) and throw dirt at others. In that context, such barking about Unity and Racial Harmony is nothing more than words spoken by those who seems to read from the script and not from the heart. Our discontent and division among races seems to become wider, especially with the (global) economic recession around the corner.

But Luck (or a higher power if you will) have it that we have Zakir Naik in Malaysia. The man, singlehandly had taken the form of Disunity and Racial Harmony and suddenly, Malaysians of all races had a common enemy to focus on. Malays, Chinese and Indians saw his speech (in the media) and heard his words and got angry, and they discarded their difference in their beliefs and gathered together to stone a common "Devil" (using the Haj term here). And this is a very important turnabout of event.

Unity is not some concept, political policy or something they speak on a stage but ignore entirely in the street level. That is what happened (and continue to happen) in China with the Hong Kong situation where China promised Hong Kong more freedom to breath and then choke the living daylight out of Hong Kongers. The global recession is not making it easy for China either as it require a tighter grip (on all economic sectors) to fuel its over-ballooned political ambitions. This is also what happening in other countries like Pakistan and Indonesia where, despite of having over 90% Muslim population, they lost control over their religious zealots who grew their own terrorist cells and currently bombing their own people (thus forcing foreigners away from investing in their countries).

Perhaps the best lesson we can learn from this is that even someone who thinks himself as intellectual (like Mahathir) seems to be surprised at the public outbursts regarding issues like Khat implementation and Zakir Naik's presence in Malaysia. What we can learn from this is that Malaysia is NOT the government or people like Najib, Mahathir or even any political party like Barisan Nasional or Pakatan Harapan. It is its PEOPLE - from every walk of life, from every race and followers of different beliefs who have common goal of seeing Peace, Unity and Harmony in Malaysia secured and lasting for a long time.

So, I like to thank Zakir Naik for this well-timed lesson - especially with the Merdeka celebration around the corner. People of Malaysia should sit down, look at the Malaysian flag in their hands and remind themselves that they are Malaysia and it is in their hands to secure a good future for their children. It is in your hands. It is in OUR hands. Not Mahathir's. Not in Barisan or Pakatan.

Long live the Freedom Fighters.
And have a Good Merdeka celebration this year.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2019 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://www.thejakartapost.com/s ... racial-remarks.html

I tried to find Yahoo source but cannot find it so I'm taking it from Jakarta post about Zakar ... ahem ... Zakir Naik "apologizing" to (non-Muslim) Malaysians. But I did read the article and it doesn't sound genuine to me.

Controversial Indian Islamic preacher Zakir Naik apologized on Tuesday for making racially sensitive remarks in Malaysia, a day after he was questioned by police for hours over the comments.

Naik, who has lived in Malaysia for about three years, apologized for his remarks but insisted that he was not a racist. He said his detractors had taken his comments out of context and added "strange fabrications to them".

"It was never my intention to upset any individual or community," he said in a statement on Tuesday.

Here's a Youtube video of the same "apology" :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNISEE7RK6E

But then again, one should ask a simple question (or two) - Why is so many Muslim countries (included) do not accept Zakir Naik into their country? Surely Brunei - with its Syariah law implementations - are better suited country for Zakir Naik to preach compared to multi-racial country like Malaysia? Why is Zakir Naik seems to be hated and rejected by his own fellow Muslims? Perhaps this website could offer some information : http://agniveer.com/hate-zakir/

Among the most fanatic of these cults is the neo-Wahabi cult. This is supposed to be the producer of largest number of terrorists including Osama and Al Qaeda since its inception in 18th century and has been a cause of disgrace for rest of the peace-loving Muslims. Dr Zakir Naik belongs to this Wahabi cult, believes that only this Wahabi version of Islam can bring anyone close to Heaven, and rest of all will go to Hell.

Zakir justifies the ban on worship of other religions in Muslim countries. He however also justifies that Muslims should be allowed in other countries to promote their religion. The logic is Muslims are the best. But non-Muslims should not be allowed to build places of worship in Muslim countries because their religions are inferior to Islam!

So despite of the "apology", one should ask oneself whether this man (Zakir Naik) should be allow to preach Islam in Malaysia further, as his words - especially used in secrets - can clearly promote fanatism in the hearts and minds of youngsters (especially Malay youths).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-9-2019 10:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 21-8-2019 12:22 PM
Source : https://www.thejakartapost.com/seasia/2019/08/20/islamic-preacher-zakir-naik-apologises-to- ...

Acheh suits him too

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101334 second(s), 41 queries .