Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3352|Reply: 15

What Princess Eugenie Will Likely Wear to Her Wedding Reception is #GOALS

[Copy link]
Post time 10-10-2018 05:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by davidspen at 10-10-2018 05:48 PM

Royal weddings are full of surprises. What will the flowers and cake look like? Who will the celebrity guests be? Who isn't invited? Will the bride wear a tiara...and if so, which one? And perhaps the most important of all the unknowns, what will the bride wear?
The guessing game about any royal bride's dress style and designer has never been more fun to play. Meghan Markle kept us guessing until the moment she stepped out of the car at Windsor Castle with her mother Doria Ragland on May 19th. Leading up to the wedding, rumors swirled that every British label–from Erdem, to Ralph & Russo, to Burberry–were behind the design of the Duchess of Sussex's wedding gown. But, Markle chose a French house, Givenchy–led by British creative director Clare Waight Keller–for her walk down the aisle. Her reception gown was designed for her by another it-Brit designer, Stella McCartney.

Similarly, months of speculation have surrounded what Eugenie, Princess of York, will wear for her walk down the aisle in the same venue, St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. In a recent interview, the bride confirmed that the designer is British, and that she knew exactly what type of style she'd opt for the moment she got engaged. "[The dress] is the one thing that I was really decisive about," Eugenie said. "As soon as we announced the wedding, I knew the designer, and the look, straight away. I never thought I'd be the one who knew exactly what I like, but I've been pretty on top of it." Eugenie and Brooksbank announced their engagement in January, meaning that she had her exact bridal style in mind eight months before her actual wedding. Decisiveness? As a (very public) bride-to-be? #GOALS.

Princess Eugenie wears Erdem in both her engagement photos, and for a 2016 profile in Harper’s BAZAAR
Given Eugenie's assurance about her gown from the moment Jack proposed, it's likely that the designer she's working with is someone she knows well, and has loved wearing in the past. All signs point to Erdem, who was rumored to have been designing Meghan Markle's gown, but could simply have been working on Eugenie's dress (or dresses) the entire time instead. The princess clearly loves the brand; she wore the designer for her engagement photoshoot, and wore the same dress during a previous profile in Harper's BAZAAR.
Erdem's romantic, Victorian-inspired, poetic style would make for a truly dreamy wedding gown, and the brand is a royal favorite on the whole. Kate Middleton has worn Erdem countless times, and much like Catherine, Eugenie could opt to wear the same designer for both her ceremony and her reception on her wedding day. Kate opted for two looks by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen, and so it's possible that Eugenie is working with Erdem to create two distinct looks–one more dramatic and regal for the ceremony, and another more streamlined and chic for the reception.

Royal Second Wedding Dresses: Meghan Markle in Stella McCartney and Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton

But there are other designers in the running, including Vivienne Westwood, another British label that no royal bride has worn...yet. Eugenie wore the brand to Will and Kate's nuptials in 2011, and the innovative, creative, and experimental label could speak to Eugenie's willingness to take fashion risks. The princess told Harper’s BAZAAR in 2016: “I love trying new looks. I don't want to be pigeonholed."
While the world expected a streamlined, sleek bridal style from Meghan Markle and a classic look from Kate, Eugenie is known to surprise and risk-take with her fashion choices–and her reception may be just the place to try something new.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2018 06:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pakai jelah apa2 pun janji tak bogel...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2018 07:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Topi mcm ovari atau toilet bowl?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2018 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Silap board ke ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2018 09:17 AM | Show all posts
bkn kena pindah ke bod ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2018 04:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Princess Eugenie's dress had been designed to show the scar from her scoliosis treatment as a child.
"I think you can change the way beauty is, and you can show people your scars and I think it's really special to stand up for that." she sai

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-10-2018 04:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2018 04:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2018 06:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cantik wedding dress dia

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2018 11:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nampak sasa pulak

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2018 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Weding gown dia lg cantik dari Meghan. Nampak la mcm baju pengantin

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2018 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by moonieni at 26-10-2018 11:40 AM

Cantik wedding dresslabel Cantik Cantik

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2018 02:29 PM | Show all posts
cantic...…………..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2019 11:18 AM | Show all posts
monsterwife replied at 10-10-2018 06:30 PM
Pakai jelah apa2 pun janji tak bogel...

Kannn. Hihihi.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2019 11:19 AM | Show all posts
niena90 replied at 15-10-2018 10:01 AM
Weding gown dia lg cantik dari Meghan. Nampak la mcm baju pengantin

Betul. wedding gown dia lagi cantik dari meghan markle.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2019 11:22 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083039 second(s), 42 queries .