CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2603|Reply: 11

Candice Swanepoel Walks in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 5 Months After Giv

[Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2018 02:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Candice Swanepoel isn’t missing a beat since becoming a mother of two.
                The Victoria’s Secret Angel, 30, just made her runway comeback at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on Thursday, just five months after giving birth to her second son, Ariel, on June 24.
                                The new mom wowed in a black bra and thong that was encrusted in shimmering sequins. The saucy set was accessorized with a cage corset and wings which looked like spikey dandelions.
                The catwalk veteran also stepped out in unusual brightly colored feathered angel wings with high-waisted corseted underwear.

She returned to the catwalk almost five months to the date of giving birth, but the journey to being catwalk-ready wasn’t easy. In a response to the message her fellow catwalker and new mom Behati Prinsloo shared about her comeback after pregnancy, Swanepoel wrote a lengthy note on Instagram stories about putting herself out there post-pregnancy.
“I love what @behatiprinsloo said today I’d like to elaborate… I’m so excited to feel strong again after having my two babies,” Swanepoel wrote. “Its [sic] definitely a process feeling ‘normal’ again. Our bodies become a vessel and it’s a mind blowing process making a human being. I’m far from perfect and every mother should give themselves time to recover and not have to focus on what they look like. It’s about how you FEEL that is important. You are important.”
                                                                      “A lot of the time we feel guilty to go do things we used to,” she continued. “We forget to look after ourselves sometimes…great thing is it’s my job to look presentable or I would probably not look in the mirror.”
She ended by sharing her determined attitude leading up to the show.
                “I can’t tell you how proud I am of my body and what it has given me. An amazing career and my two boys. Now I’m ready to put myself out there again and this time doing it for all the mamas out there working and taking care of their babies because we deserve to feel beautiful and powerful and sexy AF!”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-11-2018 03:40 PM | Show all posts

Time preggy pun tak gemuk habis. Takat buncit perut jah. Senang nk kembali ke asal.

heidi klum

gisele.

Mcam acik Aishu , habis semua kembang - muka lengan kaki. huhu.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2018 09:05 PM | Show all posts
behati pun tahun ni join runaway VS..baru lpas beranak jugak

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2018 01:00 PM | Show all posts
thn ni vs fashion show hambar

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2018 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Untunglah kan masa pregnant, yang naik tang perut jer.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2018 08:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Omo.. So jeles...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-11-2018 09:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
annehuda replied at 12-11-2018 05:00 AM
thn ni vs fashion show hambar

haah hambar gila..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2018 09:15 AM | Show all posts
thn lepas pun irina shayk tgh preggie dgn anak bradley cooper. 2nd trimester, maksudnye 4 bln ke atas dah. tetap kebabom gak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-11-2018 09:18 AM | Show all posts
annehuda replied at 14-11-2018 09:15 AM
thn lepas pun irina shayk tgh preggie dgn anak bradley cooper. 2nd trimester, maksudnye 4 bln ke ata ...

homaiiii kena keep it up nie!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2018 11:52 AM | Show all posts

Thanks for sharing such an amazing post with us it is very informative and helpful. mario cart

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2018 11:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
borrow replied at 11-11-2018 03:40 PM
Time preggy pun tak gemuk habis. Takat buncit perut jah. Senang nk kembali ke asal.

Jeles betul model2 nih cemano ngandung siap ade pinggang lg.
Pehtu perut tak pecah2 pun.
Dulu penah tgk ANTM ade sorang peserta baru lepas beranak tp body tak serupa org baru lepas beranak.
Perut flat je pastu tak gelebeh pun.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2018 03:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
annehuda replied at 14-11-2018 09:15 AM
thn lepas pun irina shayk tgh preggie dgn anak bradley cooper. 2nd trimester, maksudnye 4 bln ke ata ...

Pakai heels masa preggy.. gila

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065071 second(s), 36 queries .