Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2082|Reply: 3

What makes a child afraid?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-11-2018 04:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
1. Be afraid of the dark
She does not see anything and feels threatened in the dark.
Most children are afraid of the dark even though many. In the face of this fear, teach your baby how to turn on the lights around the house and can give him a night light. Have your child control the amount of light he or she gets when he or she goes to bed and this will gradually lessen the fear of light. You can also help your child understand the darkness by walking with their children, discussing all the new and exciting things that you can see in the dark.

2. Be afraid to be alone
She is safe when she is with her mother and does not like to miss her mother.
Play your mother and baby in one place. I can sit away from you, in this room, the mother in the other room but can see each other in a small box so that the child still see and hear the mother. Patience to do so until the mother in the room separated from the baby without sad. But remember to never leave your child alone for long periods of time, which can be dangerous for children.

3. afraid of ghosts
He is afraid of something that hides under the bed and just hinges up to hurt her.
Although we all know that there are no ghosts in the world, there is no way to convince them. The imagination of the children is very rich, can look at monsters in the dark corner, clouds, and anywhere. Mum pretend to believe what he says and lead him to check all the places he thinks are ghosts. Then of course both of you will not see anything. You can also get a steam sprayer for your baby and say that spraying it in the nursery will make the devil do not dare to do anything.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2018 01:37 AM | Show all posts
There are much more things. For example, not giving your child proper time and he will get afraid and feling alone. As, new year is coming so it is a golden chance for parents to make their bond stronger with their children. Select some happy new year wishes 2019, prepare for celebrations and arrange a dinner.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2018 01:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My son was afraid to lock the door while in the toilet. Any idea how to overcome this problem to my son afraidness?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2018 10:44 PM | Show all posts
My son was afraid of the loud sounds and voices because I was talking on the high tone with him. That's totally my fault and I feel shame for it. I was working at the Farm Sheds Tasmania and the job was hard.I often came back home irritated and flush my anger on relatives.
I understood the mistackes, but it was too late to late to correct them...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.471432 second(s), 30 queries .