Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: adila39

[Penulis] KHALIL GIBRAN

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-12-2018 06:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

The Prophet and the Child

Once on a day the prophet Sharia met a child in a garden. The child ran to him and said, “Good morrow to you, Sir,” and the prophet said, “Good morrow to you, Sir.” And in a moment, “I see that you are alone.”

Then the child said, in laughter and delight, “It took a long time to lose my nurse. She thinks I am behind those hedges; but can't you see that I am here?” Then he gazed at the prophet's face and spoke again. “You are alone, too. What did you do with your nurse?”

The prophet answered and said, “Ah, that is a different thing. In very truth I cannot lose her oftentime. But now, when I came into this garden, she was seeking after me behind the hedges.”

The child clapped his hands and cried out, “So you are like me! Isn't it good to be lost?” And then he said, “Who are you?”

And the man answered, “They call me the prophet Sharia. And tell me, who are you?”

“I am only myself,” said the child, “and my nurse is seeking after me, and she does not know where I am.”

Then the prophet gazed into space saying, “I too have escaped my nurse for awhile, but she will find me out.”

And the child said, “I know mine will find me out too.”

At that moment a woman's voice was heard calling the child's name, “See,” said the child, “I told you she would be finding me.”

And at the same moment another voice was heard, “Where art thou, Sharia?”

And the prophet said, “See my child, they have found me also.”

And turning his face upward, Sharia answered, “Here I am.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-12-2018 06:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay sini dulu what say you? apa yang kita boleh relate dari bait bait GIBRAN?

Takkan semua sedih je? siapa GIBRAN ni...haaa malam la ya.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2018 11:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
He lived in solitude ker kak dila?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2018 11:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Best la baca sinopsis yg sis tulis utk intro tu. yg sambungan belum baca. nak tgk tv jap

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2018 11:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chesfa replied at 3-12-2018 03:27 PM
He lived in solitude ker kak dila?

yes he is, a lonely man. But very successful. Off record kita selalu lihat why org ni semua dah ada but still x happy. Why lonely la..every one of us will do. But how we cope up  with it  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2018 11:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Catpaw replied at 3-12-2018 03:27 PM
Best la baca sinopsis yg sis tulis utk intro tu. yg sambungan belum baca. nak tgk tv jap

haaa baca tau nnt.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-12-2018 11:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Hermit and the beasts tu...so sad  I macam boleh rasa how that hermit being alone..padahal so powerful tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2018 11:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Esok i tulis biography GIBRAN pulak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-12-2018 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by adila39 at 4-12-2018 03:31 AM

Khalil Gibran,

Born in 6 Jan 1883 in Lebanon, Gibran was a writer and a poet. A prolific artist who studied in paris. He also own hundreds of pantings and drawings...

Biography

Dia ni ramai ingat beragama Islam, but he is not. A cahtholic and born in Bsharri tak silap kawasan pergunungan and masa ni masih lagi di bawah kuasa Ottoman.  

Berpindah ke Boston bersama ibu beliau. Ayah beliau di tangkap pada zaman ottoman ni. Then dari situ bermulalah episod beliau sebagai immigrant di selatan Amerika. And after awhile kembali ke lebanon. Sadly disebabkan kemiskinan GIBRAN kembali merantau dan meninggalkan keluarga satu persatu keluarganya meninggal kerana kemiskinan dan sakit. So mungkin jugak disebabkan ini GIBRAN sangat sensetif dan semua karya dia puitis sangat.

They along wujudlah The Prophet.

Buku ni ditulis khas untuk wanita yang dia jatuh cinta, a woman from Boston - Josephine.

Nanti  sambung pasal The Prophet

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2018 11:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ni antaranya, banyak copies dah so macam macam cover page. Tapi i suka ni...pun amek di amazon.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2018 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by adila39 at 4-12-2018 03:34 AM

Eh, dear mod okay ke i tulis ulasan ikut kepala I ni...let me know kalau syok sendiri. Tak mau la gitu..

@KILL_NANCY

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2018 02:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 4-12-2018 11:33 AM
Eh, dear mod okay ke i tulis ulasan ikut kepala I ni...let me know kalau syok sendiri. Tak mau la gi ...

ok je dila.tak nampak pun syok sendiri.

saya tak tahu pasal ni.terima kasih sebab kongsikannya di sini.ada input untuk saya dan forumer lain.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2018 06:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
KILL_NANCY replied at 4-12-2018 06:03 AM
ok je dila.tak nampak pun syok sendiri.

saya tak tahu pasal ni.terima kasih sebab kongsikanny ...

alhamdulillah

jomlah bagi ur point of view...hehehhe mellow sangat kot GIBRAN ni...later i cari sisi lain pulak...

@Catpaw

komenlaa

Use magic Report

Post time 4-12-2018 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Macam menarik buku ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-12-2018 11:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ipo replied at 4-12-2018 02:35 PM
Macam menarik buku ni.

Ye Ipo, cuba baca Hermit and the beasts. u kalau menulis nanti buatla situasi and moment yg u know touch the heart ok....saya ada 4 manuskrip yg xpenah dihantar kemana mana hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2018 05:03 AM | Show all posts
Kahlil Gibran ye?
Surely dah masuk category classics dah books dia

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-12-2018 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Okay....just adding i m  done with my sales report and done with few arrangements..tinggal permata kurnia je lagi so while then

The Prophet

GIBRAN is one of the worlds best selling poems, selain agamanya sendiri. GIBRAN dan hasil tulisannya banyak juga dipengaruh oleh agama ISLAM.

Poems yang popular antaranya ;

"Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup."

hmmmm how nak terjemahkan maksud poem ni ya..anyone tahu..

Ah petang yang sangat kelu, I pun takde idea yang menderu deru  agak sendu huhuhuhu...nantila i tepek lagi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-12-2018 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Ehhhh i add sikit....anyone tahu tentang Elizabeth Haskel

By the 1930s, Gibran had become a prominent and charismatic figure within the Lebanese community and New York literary circles.

But the success wont come easy if not for  Elizabeth Haskel ni, a school headmistress become his patron and confidante and editor..see an affair between GIBRAN and HASKELL

Sadly GIBRAN proposed to her twice tapi kenapa HASKELL reject tak pasti maybe because of a conservative family..

So i conclude...love affair, romance , lust and banyak lagi boleh juga membuatkan someone tu jadi sangat poetic.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2018 05:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
oh dila saya tak pernah baca karya beliau.tapi pernah dengar nama.

macam best je.boleh tak bagi suggestion kat saya, appetizer atau stater pack buku mana yang saya kena baca dulu untuk kenal rhythym beliau ni?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2018 06:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
KILL_NANCY replied at 7-12-2018 09:04 AM
oh dila saya tak pernah baca karya beliau.tapi pernah dengar nama.

macam best je.boleh tak bagi ...

bacalah...

those with melancholic pasti suka..u boleh start dgn the broken wings as starter then appetizer the wanderer. Tapi bukunya payah nak cari skrg rasanya

Bacalah poem the hermet and the beasts..klu u jiwai mesti u sedih

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089610 second(s), 44 queries .