CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tayam

[Pelbagai] Which Generation Do You Actually Belong To?

[Copy link]
Post time 8-1-2019 02:26 PM | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

The G.I. Generation is also known as the Greatest Generation. This generation was born between 1912 and 1927. You lived through WWII so you probably saw some things that future generations won't understand. Because of that you are probably the most mature generation that everyone looks up to.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-1-2019 04:20 PM | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

The G.I. Generation is also known as the Greatest Generation. This generation was born between 1912 and 1927. You lived through WWII so you probably saw some things that future generations won't understand. Because of that you are probably the most mature generation that everyone looks up to.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2019 04:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2019 04:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2019 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Millenial Generation, tapi jatuh bawah kategori Generation Y.

The generation of people born during the 1980s and early 1990s. Members of Generation Y are often referred to as "echo boomers" because they are the children of parents born during the baby boom (the "baby boomers"). Because children born during this time period have had constant access to technology (computers, cell phones) in their youth, they have required many employers to update their hiring strategy in order to incorporate updated forms of technology. Also called millennials, echo boomers, internet generation, iGen, net generation.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2019 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Generation X

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-1-2019 11:56 AM | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2019 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

This generation was born from 1985 to present time. This day in age you have technology that earlier generations wouldn't believe.You live fast, achieve great thing, and change a world with one simple idea. These truly are remarkable times.

ok. taktau nak bangga ka apa..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-1-2019 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

This generation was born from 1985 to present time. This day in age you have technology that earlier generations wouldn't believe.You live fast, achieve great thing, and change a world with one simple idea. These truly are remarkable times.

Muda remaja sgt nih...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2019 02:44 PM | Show all posts
wow baru tahu rupanya iols Millennial Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2019 03:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2019 03:12 PM | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2019 03:12 PM | Show all posts

G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2019 03:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2019 06:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

P/s: lebih kurang sebaya ngan atuk nenek. Hihihi

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2019 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2019 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Greatest generation : Born 1910-1927 (109-92 years old)
The Silent Generation : Born 1928-1945 (74-91 years old)
Baby Boomers : Born 1946-1964 (55-73 years old)
Generation X : Born 1965-1980 (39-54 years old)
Millennials : Born 1981-1996 (23-38 years old)
Post-Millennials : Born 1997-Present (0-22 years old)

im the post millennials (generation Z) i guess, haha,, Most of generation Z have used the internet since a young age and are comfortable with technology and social media. A 2014 study generation Z students self-identity as being loyal, compassionate, thoughtful, open-minded, responsible and determined. How they see their generation Z peers is quite different from their own self-identity. they view their peers as competitive, spontaneous, adventuresome and curious. All the characteristics that they do not see readily in themselves. In addition, some authors consider that some of their competencies, such as reading competence are being transformed due to their familiarity with digital devices, platforms and texts.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 01:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Generation 1950-1990

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 01:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Generation X

This generation was born from 1965 to 1984. This is the time of the hard rock and crazy clothing. You're all about the teen angst and rebelling. Having fun is what you're all about!
So, do you agree with the result? Tell us in the comments!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 01:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Generation X.     
This generation was,born from 1965 until 1984.this is the time of the hard rock and crazy clothing.you are all about the teen angst and rebelling. Having fun is what you are all about.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.147966 second(s), 44 queries .