CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tayam

[Pelbagai] Which Generation Do You Actually Belong To?

[Copy link]
Post time 4-4-2019 04:10 PM | Show all posts
Generation X

This generation was born from 1965 to 1984. This is the time of the hard rock and crazy clothing. You're all about the teen angst and rebelling. Having fun is what you're all about!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2019 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Gen X

Generasi ini adalah generasi pertama yang membesar dengan TV berwarna.

Generasi ini menyaksikan muzik punk dan hiphop mula masuk mempengaruhi mereka terutamanya di peringkat bandar, serta muzik rock kapak yang popular pada ketika itu. Rambut panjang dari penyanyi rock dilihat sebagai simbol pemberontakan dan anti establishment serta menentang segala nilai estetika dari kerajaan seperti budaya batik, Belia 4B dan rambut pendek.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 11:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

This generation was born from 1985 to present time. This day in age you have technology that earlier generations wouldn't believe.You live fast, achieve great thing, and change a world with one simple idea. These truly are remarkable times.

Sy tahun 1990. Ya sy stuju dengan result.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2019 12:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

This generation was born from 1985 to present time. This day in age you have technology that earlier generations wouldn't believe.You live fast, achieve great thing, and change a world with one simple idea. These truly are remarkable times.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2019 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Generation X.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2019 09:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-4-2019 08:30 AM | Show all posts
I am the 80s kids  for my chilhood memories....
during our time all we know is go to school n playing
We've had games like monopoly, old maid, sahibba,saidina, rubber bands that functions as a long rope to play among us that we used it to jump from the lower on ur knees to the upper at ur head . All u need is at least 3 persons to play with it. When u go back tu ur grandpa and grandma house the games over there is fun n more challenging and it is called Bola Tin. U throw the balls with all that canned that u put them in a row and the head of the other group will chased u with that balls and once they had the balls on u then its over and this will end up untill the last person in the group.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2019 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Generation X...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-4-2019 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2019 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Silent Generation

This generation was born from 1925-1945. Even though it was the time of the Great Depression, you were too young to feel any of the stress. There wasn't much money going around so you and your friends made the most out of what you had and your imaginations. The coolest part is that you probably grew up to be a hippie.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2019 03:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Silent Generation

This generation was born from 1925-1945. Even though it was the time of the Great Depression, you were too young to feel any of the stress. There wasn't much money going around so you and your friends made the most out of what you had and your imaginations. The coolest part is that you probably grew up to be a hippie.
So, do you agree with the result? Tell us in the comments!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2019 07:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

The G.I. Generation is also known as the Greatest Generation. This generation was born between 1912 and 1927. You lived through WWII so you probably saw some things that future generations won't understand. Because of that you are probably the most mature generation that everyone looks up to.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2019 11:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Generation X

This generation was born from 1965 to 1984. This is the time of the hard rock and crazy clothing. You're all about the teen angst and rebelling. Having fun is what you're all about!

Yes exactly.!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2019 11:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

The G.I. Generation is also known as the Greatest Generation. This generation was born between 1912 and 1927. You lived through WWII so you probably saw some things that future generations won't understand. Because of that you are probably the most mature generation that everyone looks up to.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2019 11:02 AM | Show all posts
wahhhh...achik dapat G.I. Joe...hahahaa...

G.I. Generation ... zaman tok kadok ni...but am proud coz The G.I. Generation is also known as the Greatest Generation....yolah..zaman mature gitus...senja belaka...janji hati muda hehehehehe

Bagi achik..walau dari mana generasi pun..adab dan sopan mesti ada dalam setiap insan...kita bangsa Asia terkenal dengan tatasusila sopan santun kita...kalau yang ini tak ada diterapkan dalam diri setiap anak bangsa....baik hangpa duduk dalam hutan ja...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2019 09:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GI generation. Old soul

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2019 08:43 PM | Show all posts
img.playbuzz.com
Millennial Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2019 07:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2019 10:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Millennial Generation

So, do you agree with the result? Tell us in the comments!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2019 06:59 AM | Show all posts
G.I. Generation

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.693429 second(s), 66 queries .