Author: adila39

[Buku] DALE CARNEGIE - HOW TO STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING

[Copy link]
Post time 11-12-2018 01:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
up         

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2018 01:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@bianglala saya ada terima noti tapi tak nampak komen awak kat sini.adehh.

problem ke ni noti ni.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2018 01:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nanti petang sikit bila free I update. A story from real people.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2018 01:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MeghanK replied at 10-12-2018 12:41 PM
kata kunci nya bersyukur..iols pon kadang2 remind diri sendiri betapa bertuah nya ada decent job,  ...

kan....tq for reminding meghan. I am sure u are a very bright young lady.

hmm i pun bila mind x settle i suka bukak balik buku yg i rasa boleh membantu i  and yes kena bersyukur dgn apa kita ada.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2018 03:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chesfa replied at 10-12-2018 11:17 PM
Lagiiiii buat saya kecut perut hahahhaha. I'd stare at them blankly, macam tengok ada halo kat ten ...

salah satu method dalam public speaking ialah - know your audience tapi kawan saya terbalik..seboleh2 nya dia takmau tengok pon sapa audience dia..sebelum pegi bercakap kat depan, dia buanh spek dia dulu so dia takkan nampak audience ramai2 tu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2018 09:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 10-12-2018 11:18 PM
best nyaaa...i duk baca balik buku ni la nak boost spirit. Tapi sebenarnya buku agama and quran bu ...

Insya-Allah ramadan tahun ni. Doakan saya buat biskut raya lagi ya

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-12-2018 11:42 PM | Show all posts
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things  i cannot change
The courage to change the things i can
And the wisdom to know the difference

To break the worry habit before it breaks you Rule no 4

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2018 08:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

John Ruskin had on his desk a simple piece of stone on which was carved one word:
TODAY. And while I haven't a piece of stone on my desk, I do have a poem pasted on my
mirror where I can see it when I shave every morning-a poem that Sir William Osier
always kept on his desk-a poem written by the famous Indian dramatist, Kalidasa:

Salutation To The Dawn
Look to this day!
For it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence:
The bliss of growth
The glory of action
The splendour of achievement.
For yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow is only a vision,
But today well lived makes yesterday a dream of happiness
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore, to this day!
Such is the salutation to the dawn.

including me, and may some others as well. Selalu risau kan?

Org tua selalu pesan jangan terlalu risau dgn esok hari. Dalam islam pun...jika terlalu taksub dgn apa akan jadi esok...susahla hidup asyik risau manjang, rambut botak , uban and kulit berkedut.

So poem atas tu i relatekan juga dgn daily routine kita. As human kalau no hopes i rasa mcm kita hidup tanpa purpose.

Selain kita jd manusia lebih baik improve diri and even kalau kita islamik tahap gaban sekali pun kalau kita tak redha no point juga...easy said than do..yeappy! but thats why kita kenalah keep upgrade diri

I believe most of us have issues on ur own. Mine for example. I am worried over this and that but mechanism yg i pilih..i baca i follow nasihat yg benefit myself. So thats why i suka nak share this book. Bacalah especially young people...

Anyway sory kalau i brag to much pepagi...enjoy reading!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-12-2018 06:23 PM | Show all posts
KILL_NANCY replied at 11-12-2018 01:08 PM
@bianglala saya ada terima noti tapi tak nampak komen awak kat sini.adehh.

problem ke ni noti n ...

eh, bukan problem tu. sebab saya comment kat post awak, bukan reply. tapi kita tetap dapat noti bila ada orang komen kat reply kita.
---------------------------------------------

untuk tidak off topic.

jujurnya tak pernah baca buku Dale Carnegie ni, tapi sounds familiar la namanya. terpaksa google nak tengok nama rupa buku. selalu nampak bukunya cover yang di bawah ni la.

hm, tajuk ni macam menarik...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-12-2018 09:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bianglala replied at 13-12-2018 10:23 AM
eh, bukan problem tu. sebab saya comment kat post awak, bukan reply.  tapi kita tetap dapat noti ...

ooo u shud baca kalau ada masa, yg ni continuesly after yg i published. Sangat sesuai utk Pr people, marketing, business and daily life..a simple approach..penulis ni suka catit journey from people surrounding so he share stories and tips as well and also a good poete

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2018 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Chapter 3 - What Worry May Do To You

Business men who do not know how to fight worry
die young.
-DR. Alexis Carrel.

The great Nobel prizewinner in medicine, Dr. Alexis Carrel, said: "Business men who do not know
how to fight worry die young." And so do housewives and horse doctors and bricklayers.

A few years ago, I spent my vacation motoring through Texas and New Mexico with Dr. O. F. Goberone of the medical executives of the Santa Fe railway. His exact title was chief physician of the Gulf,
Colorado and Santa Fe Hospital Association. We got to talking about the effects of worry, and he
said: Seventy per cent of all patients who come to physicians could cure themselves if they only got
rid of their fears and worries. Don't think for a moment that I mean that their ills are imaginary," he
said. "Their ills are as real as a throbbing toothache and sometimes a hundred times more serious. I
refer to such illnesses as nervous indigestion, some stomach ulcers, heart disturbances, insomnia,
some headaches, and some types of paralysis.

"These illnesses are real. I know what I am talking about," said Dr. Gober, "for I myself suffered from
a stomach ulcer for twelve years.
"Fear causes worry. Worry makes you tense and nervous and affects the nerves of your stomach and
actually changes the gastric juices of your stomach from normal to abnormal and often leads to
stomach ulcers."

Worry can even cause tooth decay. Dr. William I.L. McGonigle said in an address before the
American Dental Association that "unpleasant emotions such as those caused by worry, fear, nagging
... may upset the body's calcium balance and cause tooth decay". Dr. McGonigle told of a patient of
his who had always had a perfect set of teeth until he began to worry over his wife's sudden illness.
During the three weeks she was in the hospital, he developed nine cavities- cavities brought on by
worry.

i copy paste some that i think is good  to share with all...and i rasa i am facing some issues as well becoz of worry to much...

takutnya soo...lets stop worrying to much...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2018 12:45 PM | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 13-12-2018 09:06 PM
ooo u shud baca kalau ada masa, yg ni continuesly after yg i published. Sangat sesuai utk Pr peopl ...
penulis ni suka catit journey from people surrounding so he share stories and tips as well and also a good poete
best. macam baca cerita dalam majalah RD.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2018 12:51 PM | Show all posts
BIG BIG ALERT FOR LADIES...

When I interviewed Merle Oberon, she told me that she refused to worry because she knew that worry would destroy her chief asset on the motion-picture screen: her good looks.

"When I first tried to break into the movies," she told me, "I was worried and scared. I had just come from India, and I didn't know anyone in London, where I was trying to get a job. I saw a few
producers, but none of them hired me; and the little money I had began to give out. For two weeks I lived on nothing but crackers and water. I was not only worried now. I was hungry. I said to myself:
'Maybe you're a fool. Maybe you will neuer break into the movies. After all, you have no experience,
you've never acted at all-what have you to offer but a rather pretty face?' "I went to the mirror. And when I looked in that mirror, I saw what worry was doing to my looks! I saw the lines it was forming. I saw the anxious expression. So I said to myself: 'You've got to stop this at once! You can't afford to worry. The only thing you have to offer at all is your looks, and worry will ruin them I'"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2019 03:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I tengah nak baca chapter 12..abaikan yg dinasour tuuu .. anak kat sebelah.. later i share... hope dpt help us all.. juga

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-1-2019 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by adila39 at 25-1-2019 03:04 AM

I have learned it is importance of what we think. If i knew what you think i would know what  you are.  Our mental attitude is the X factor that determines  our fate.

Agree ke....well from  other  perspective perhaps so, but from Islam kita takleh la ambil bulat bulat.

But logically if we have a happy thoughts than we will be happy if we have doubts we will continue living in worried and unhappy. So mana satu kita pilih ...

I love this book becoz its pratical and right on the dot. I prefer to refer this book than opinions cuz when u read kan...kita boleh evaluate how we think and yeah akan ajar minda kita to think sharp.

i threw back my shoulders and put a smile on my face and attempted to act as though everything were ok and normal. it was an effort at first but i forced myself to be pleasant and cheerful....occasionally it helped...simple tips...

u all yang ada doubts in life ke having hard times ke...stress should read this book. Selain zikir..ah
my lovely someone thought me this....read and read and recite quran. Its a process to be a better person. no one is perfect but it will be a waste when u sedar and you dont do anything and keep whining..

Go grab this book....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2019 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Fool Things I have done
Chapter 22

I have a folder marked as FTD - Fool Things Done

I used to blame my troubles on other people but as i have grown old and wiser I hope i have realized that I myself in  the last analysis iam to be blame for almost all misfortunes.

Ben Franklin, he gave himself a severe going over every night, he discovered he had 13 serious faults.  Some of them

stewing around over triflles
arguing
contradicting people

Wise Ben Franklin realized that unless he eliminated these handicaps he wasnt going to go far.

So what did he do...

he battled with one of his shortcomings everyday for a week and kept record of who had won each days.

next week he would pick out another habit put on gloves and when the bell rang he would come out of his corner fighting. Franklin kept up with this  battle  with his faults  every week for more than 2 years..

No wonder he become one of the best loved and most influential men , hebat kan

Go grab d book.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2019 10:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
*  If we think happy thoughts, we will be happy

* If we think miserable thoughts, we will be miserable

Dale Carnegie

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2019 10:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Feeling sorry for yourself and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the WORST habit you could possibly have.

Dale Carnegie

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2019 10:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Understand what happiness is....

it isn't what you have or who you are, or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy ....

It is what you think about

Dale Carnegie

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2019 11:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nurhumayra replied at 31-1-2019 02:43 AM
*  If we think happy thoughts, we will be happy

* If we think miserable thoughts, we will be mise ...

exactly... I tried the tricks and walla.. it works

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.321743 second(s), 54 queries .