Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 9479|Reply: 51

[Pelbagai] Necrophilia: I Love the Dead

[Copy link]
Post time 26-12-2018 11:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Necrophilia is a sexual arousal to corpses. Individuals who are attracted to corpses not only have intercourse with them. They also fantasize about the role play with that person. Necrophilia is considered a non-consensual act with a corpse because the dead cannot give consent.

Abraham A. Bill who published the first book on necrophilia in 1941 had stated that these individuals are mentally deficient, psychotic, and incapable of obtaining a consenting partner.

They classified them in three categories: necrophilic homicide, regular necrophilia, and pseudonecrophilie.

Here 5 creepy stories about Necrophilia. Mod kalau tak sesuai, boleh pindah bod.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 11:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
1. Carl Tanzler

Probably the most famous and well-documented case of necrophilia ever heard. Carl Tanzler is guilty of a crime committed in the name of love. He met the love of his life in a hospital where he worked as a doctor in the 1930’s. A local Cuban-American woman named Maria Elena “Helen” Milagro de Hoyos was brought in by her mother for examination. Carl immediately recognized the woman, as he previously had been “visited” by visions of a late ancestor who revealed to him the face of his true love, which was Helen.

Helen was diagnosed with tuberculosis (a fatal disease at that time); still Carl made the best of his efforts to do anything and everything in his power to cure Helen of the horrible disease. During this time, Carl professed his love for the young woman, showering her with gifts and affections, but it seems his love was unrequited.

Carl was devastated when Helen passed away. He told the family he would gladly take care of the burial costs and even asked permission to build an above-ground mausoleum in the Key West cemetery.

On the night in April of 1933, Carl made his way through the cemetery in a dark toy wagon and removed Helen’s body from the mausoleum and took it to his home. There, he re-attached her body with wire hangers, replaced her eyes with fake ones and even decided to skin her and replace her decaying epidermis with silk cloth soaked in wax and plaster. He made a wig out of Helen’s own hair that her mother had previously gifted him. He also filled her body with rags and constantly sprayed her with perfumes and other disinfectants to neutralize odors.

It is thought that during this time, Carl had intercourse with the love of his life, who happened to be dead.

On October 1940, Carl was discovered by Helen’s sister and taken into custody for medical evaluation. He was arrested and later released. The body of Helen is now resting in Key West Cemetery, under an unmarked grave.  

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 11:28 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
2. Karen Greenlee

After several days of hearing nothing from Karen Greenlee back in 1979, her family was already getting prepared to hear the worse. That is, until they actually discovered where Karen was and especially who she had been with. Karen was an apprentice embalmer in a mortuary in Sacramento California. She had been missing along with the hearse and the body of a 33-year-old John Mercure, who had died a week before. When the authorities found her and the body, they also found a “suicide” note on the scene. Karen had tried to commit suicide by overdosing on Tylenol with codeine pills but didn’t succeed. Instead, the officers were in shock when they read the note that stated:

“I had sex with the dead bodies of 20-40 men. It’s an addiction.”

The police learned that she had been fine in the days during which she had been missing; in actuality, she was having a romantic gateway with her deceased lover. Since necrophilia was legal at that time in California (until 2004), she was only charged with stealing the hearse and delaying the funeral, and only spent 11 days in jail, along with some heavy therapy that didn’t help much. In a very open interview, Karen admitted to having started her necrophiliac practices while young and that the smell of a freshly embalmed corpse turned her on even more.

After the controversial interview, she decided to change her identity and moved to an undisclosed location.

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 11:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
3. Kenneth Douglas

Door to door salesman Kenneth Douglas was convicted of killing and raping Karen Range back in 2008. David argued and claimed that he did in fact killed Range, but denied the rape allegations. After a long and extensive investigation, the police tied Kenneth Douglas to the crime. Semen left on the body of Karen proved to be that of Douglas, who was working as a morgue attendant when the ordeal happen.

Investigators also discovered he had also violated 3 other women. Douglas then confessed to having had sexual intercourse with as many as 100 bodies while waiting for autopsies. “I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down,” Douglas said. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 3 years in a federal prison. The families of the victims are still suing.

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 11:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
4. Nico Claux

Practicing satanist and necrophilic fantasizer Nico Claux, aka the “Vampire of Paris”, started his fascination with death from an early age. Feeling like a loner most of the time while growing up, Nico started lurking into graveyards at night and breaking into mausoleums. “I woke up one day feeling this sinister urge to dig up a corpse and mutilate it,” and that’s where it all began. He became a morgue attendant, and was often left alone with the corpses.

There, he started to indulge in the act of eating strips of muscles from the body, and drinking bags of blood after adding powder proteins, or even human ashes in some cases. He was arrested in 1994 for the murder of Thierry Bissonnier; he was convicted, served his time and was released in 2002. He now lives with his girlfriend somewhere in Paris.

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 11:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
5. Serial Killers

Jerry Brudos, Ted Bundy & Henry Lee Lucas are among the most prolific serial killers our nation has ever seen. With some of their crimes being more noted than others, it is to no surprise that they also added necrophilia to their list. Jerry Brudos aka the “Lust Killer”/”Show Fetish Slayer” killed 4 women in 1968-69. He had sex with the corpses of his victims along with keeping two pairs of amputated breasts as paperweights and a left foot that he would use to model the shoes he had collected, while breaking into women’s homes and stealing them.

Ted Bundy, the charming and eloquent guy who would subdue women by tricking them and later killing them, enjoyed having sex with the corpses of his victims. He kept some of the victims’ heads in his place to use them later for fellatio and abused the victim’s corpses to the point of putrefaction until it was impossible for him to continue with his fetishes.

Finally, Henry Lee Lucas murdered 11 people (that we know of). Known to be one of the most depraved killers around, Lucas started at a very young age by having a sexual relationship with his older half brother at the age of 13, who introduced him to bestiality and animal torture. Years later, he teamed up with depraved drifter Ottis Toole, and together they went on a rampage thru the U.S. that lasted 7 years. Besides dismembering their victims and engaging in necrophiliac acts, they also enjoyed cannibalism.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-12-2018 11:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 26-12-2018 12:36 PM

criminal minds...calling Dr. Reid @dani_rox @dani_rox

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 04:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-12-2018 05:02 PM | Show all posts
haritu paernah tengok org buat review movie

first time kau muntah tengok video

itu baru review, belum cerita dia lagi

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 05:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dekmieDandy replied at 26-12-2018 05:02 PM
haritu paernah tengok org buat review movie

first time kau muntah tengok video

movie apa ya? mind to share pasal apa? jalan cerita bagaimana?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 05:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@Foxey @hibernation @NamaKuMawar @Catpaw @meklalala @Saras_Wati @lil_honey @fixit @chesfa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 05:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@MeghanK @adila39 @Noor2 @Buritan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 05:16 PM | Show all posts
matkpop replied at 26-12-2018 09:12 AM
movie apa ya? mind to share pasal apa? jalan cerita bagaimana?

Nekromantik kalau x silap

ada satu youtuber ni dia rajin buat review on film yg gore mcm ni

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 05:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Errrr nak komen pasal apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 07:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Seram pulak baca perkongsian mat ini

Tapi realiti memang menakutkan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 07:31 PM | Show all posts

Teringat Dr Arden dalam Asylum bila tengok Carl ni

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 08:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hibernation replied at 26-12-2018 07:23 PM
Seram pulak baca perkongsian mat ini

Tapi realiti memang menakutkan

dengan mayat pun orang bernafsu kak kumari. betul2 psycho

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 08:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
huehue replied at 26-12-2018 07:31 PM
Teringat Dr Arden dalam Asylum bila tengok Carl ni

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-12-2018 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
6. Earle Nelson

Earle Nelson was a real piece of work. Nelson was known as "the Gorilla Man," and he was a devout Pentecostal with deeply ingrained sexual problems. His favorite way to kill was to pretend like he was going to rent an apartment, and then after he gained his prospective landlord's trust, he would strangle them to death, have sex with their corpse, and usually hide the body under a bed. Nelson never fully admitted to being a murderer or a necrophiliac, and most of the quotes from his trial are just about how only God could judge him.

His last words before his execution were: "I am innocent. I stand innocent before God and man. I forgive those who have wronged me and ask forgiveness of those I have injured. God have mercy!"

7. Henry Lee Lucas

Henry Lee Lucas was prone to telling tall tales if not outright lying about his life, so it's hard to know what he did and didn't really do. Upon his capture, he confessed to hundreds of murders, and even said that he was being told who to kill by a Satanic government program (it was a whole thing). This kind of flamboyant nature also applies to his statements about necrophilia. At different times Lucas noted that five percent of his victims were murdered so that he might have sex with the bodies; however, he has claimed that he never killed anyone for the purpose of sex.

"Sex is one of my downfalls. I get sex any way I can get it. If I have to force somebody to get it, I do. If I don’t, I don’t. I rape them; I’ve done that. I’ve killed animals to have sex with them. I’ve had sex while they’re alive. It’s about the same thing as far as having sex. I’ve killed nobody for sex."

8. Jerry Brudos

This walking yikes of a human being not only had a thing for necrophilia (specifically masturbating over the dead bodies of his victims), but he also loved feet! Every time he killed a young woman he would dress in women's clothing, strangle them, masturbate, and then dump their body in a river. But his first victim received the special treatment of having her left foot cut off so she could "model" the shoes he bought for her.

He was also known to keep a pair of breasts that he cut off a woman and used as paperweights. He rarely spoke about his crimes, but he did order a hefty collection of shoe magazines to his prison cell in Oregon.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2018 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Turning green

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132537 second(s), 56 queries .