JAWATAN KOSONG! Jadi penulis freelance kami dan berpeluang menang hadiah wang tunai berjumlah RM300! Klik sini > CARI Warrior
Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Kolumnis
Search
View

INFO - FOOD AND BEVERAGES EVENTS IN MALAYSIA 2019

[Copy link]

Author: adila39       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 3-1-2019 11:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by adila39 at 3-1-2019 03:11 PM

Happy New Year, hope not to late wishing everyone. Mod been fully occupied lately anyway managela nak curi time sikit malam ni and I nak share info on venues and if anyone yang involved as the food vendors all over places. Do share infos here. Mana tau boleh benefit all of us, i tepek yang major event dulu and look forward if any of you can share all over the places, event food in kl - penang and semua city la. especially those little usahawan to be yg related to food..info ni sgt membantu u  all to participate and who knows better outcome.

Lates info yang I ada events all over KL

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FOOD AND AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGIES - ICFAT
Date ; Sat, 12 - Mon, 14 Jan 2019
Venue ; Langkawi

MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL HALAL SHOWCASE - MIHAS
Date ; Wed, 03 - Sat, 06 Apr 2019
Venue ; KL

BIO USAHAWAN
Date ;Fri, 15 - Sat, 16 Mar 2019
Venue; KL

why-visit.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2019 04:45 PM | Show all posts
I have invested very some energy in Malaysia, as my mom is from that point. What's more, shooting there was an incredible ordeal. Malaysia is especially delicate: we have three races here and 29 unique clans. On the off chance that you enable individuals to state what they like, there will be viciousness, encounters, what not. We require strength. Much the same as keeping a solid eating routine is imperative to keeping up a sound way of life, eating the correct sustenances is similarly essential for taking advantage of your exercise. likewise We offer Cheap Essay Help Service and writing organizations that work for you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Apple App Store
Get it FREE Google play
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.055879s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list