CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4422|Reply: 4

[2018] The House That Jack Build (Mat Dylon)

[Copy link]
Post time 6-1-2019 02:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

The House That Jack Built is a 2018 psychological horror art film written and directed by Lars von Trier, starring Matt Dillon in the title role of Jack. The story follows Jack, a serial killer, over the course of 12 years in the 1970s and 1980s in the U.S. state of Washington. The film debuted at the Cannes Film Festival, marking von Trier's return to the festival after more than six years. It was given a single-day theatrical release on 28 November 2018 in the United States, and polarized critics.[4]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-1-2019 01:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cerita ni tak brapa promote in Asia, cause of the violence contents & probably the morale of the storyline.
It's already release in prime video thou or available online.

Matt Dillion, lama betul tak berlakon movie. Last I watch Bruno Ganz as Hitler in 'Downfall'

Also if cerita direct/write by Lars Vons Tier, ai will think thrice to watch.
He is known for some weird & disturbing movies.

t

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2019 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 9-1-2019 06:24 PM
SY_Mumi replied at 9-1-2019 01:14 AM
Cerita ni tak brapa promote in Asia, cause of the violence contents & probably the morale of the sto ...

honestly i pun mula2 mmg x nk bukak thread ni...tp i rs mcm well..most likely x dpt sambutan rsnye so i bukak la

mmg uncensored version la movie mcm ni..that's why i x tepek trailer..the trailer was sick..only sickos enjoy watching that kind of thing

mmg elok la x beli filem2 mcm ni...x berbaloi for asian market....bad for the audience..cukup2 la tgk drama series..psl serial killers je..cukup

cume nak bg review skit..

i x pernah lg tgk versi serial killer plot yg mcm ni..

1- 100% of the story revolves around Jack...
i guess sbb die ni sorg narcissist yg extreme? so..every scene..mmg ade die dlm tu..skali pun xde tunjuk how the police investigate, no main police character..all is focus on him and him alone with his sick "artworks"...

2- Conversation of Jack and ???...
mula2 i ingatkan it was a conversation antara Jack with a Therapist ke Journalist ke..or maybe the Police..lepas die kena tangkap...rupe2nye nope...
and only at the end baru kite dpt tahu who he was talking with throughout the whole movie...I bet that old man..is not even his father but maybe just a father figure of his own imagination.....??..

3- Extreme Introvert
Jack terpaksa berpura2 & berlakon bile bersama org lain...as u all know serial killers have no empathy..jiwa yg kosong xde perasaan...tp sadis..Jadi Jack is not being his real self when with others. His has to hide his sadistic side only to himself..Jadi watak die ni mungkin dari luaran nampak mcm normal tp kat dlm..so freaking intense, mad, sad, lonely all those toxic emotions semua terpendam..

4- Clueless about his background/upbringing..
Kecuali scene masa die kecik...kat ladang..ladang gandum ke ape..die sorg saje..xde kawan2...xde mak ke bapak ke..adik beradik..So manja pun x tahu nk kata..die ni asal dari mana? rumah anak yatim ke ape?...Cume manja confident his been alone all his life...tu yg sampai timbul imaginary friend yg kertu tu...i have no idea who that is..maybe somebody he use to know..but not close to him...X silap i mak die nak die jadi engineer tp die nak jadi arketik..something like that..so sbb tu tajuk mcm tu.."The House that Jack Build" tp separuh je siap..
5-Ending..??
Manja rs die bunuh diri....tp mmg dah mengarut la part ending tu...Imaginery father die gi teman die ke neraka...Masa ni mmg polis dah tahu die kat mana..& tengah cube bukak pintu besi peti sejuk tu...part mengarut ni so far tu je la yg manja paham..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2019 09:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 9-1-2019 06:21 PM
honestly i pun mula2 mmg x nk bukak thread ni...tp i rs mcm well..most likely x dpt sambutan rsnye ...

Actually ai saw this poster film fm thru some video demand. Curious crita apa ada matt dillion.
Google baca sypnosis....gosh...sudahlah...dont think bole terlayan adegan ngeri dia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-1-2019 10:56 AM | Show all posts
SY_Mumi replied at 12-1-2019 09:53 PM
Actually ai saw this poster film fm thru some video demand. Curious crita apa ada matt dillion.

For me pulak..i x pernah dengar psl Lars Von Tier ni..but since u mentioned psl fav genre die..ok now i know..
i tgk pun berteman bantal....and mute bile perlu...

Actually i dh lame x tgk genre2 serial killer mcm ni...last time tgk CSI pun...i dah x ingat bile..i stopped watching sbb ade 1 episode tu..was really disturbing, walaupun suke cast..cast terbaik!...

Movie Hannibal pun i x tgk...that was too much!..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.398416 second(s), 30 queries .