CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: fahdramli

[Pelbagai] [LIFE QUOTES] Keindahan aturan kehidupan

[Copy link]
Post time 22-3-2019 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2019 06:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2019 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 22-3-2019 07:38 PM

Top 10
LIFE
QUOTES

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.

Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things.

Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay.

[/url]

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

[
Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2019 05:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
For you, Nee. I love you to eternity and beyond. I'll join you too sooner or later

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2019 05:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2019 05:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2019 05:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2019 05:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2019 05:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2019 05:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2019 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.

Earl Nightingale

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2019 03:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2019 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.

Bradley Whitford

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2019 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2019 02:15 PM | Show all posts
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]There is only one happiness in this life[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)], to love and be loved.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2019 06:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Spam time. Tengah nak pilih life quote yang sesuai dengan situasi sekarang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-4-2019 06:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"If you desire healing, let yourself fall ill."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2019 08:33 AM | Show all posts
                          “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  
  ―      Dr. Seuss  
        tags:       attributed-no-source,       cry,       crying,       experience,       happiness,       joy,       life,       misattributed-dr-seuss,       optimism,       sadness,       smile,       smiling   
        191044 likes   

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”  
  ―      Marilyn Monroe  
        tags:       attributed-no-source,       best,       life,       love,       mistakes,       out-of-control,       truth,       worst   
        146854 likes   

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”  
  ―      William W. Purkey  
        tags:       dance,       heaven,       hurt,       inspirational,       life,       love,       sing   
        115719 likes   

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”  
  ―      Mae West  
        tags:       humor,       life   
        105175 likes   

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”  
  ―      Robert Frost  
        tags:       life   
        97784 likes   

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”  
  ―      Oscar Wilde  
        tags:       life   
        71533 likes   

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”  
  ―      Narcotics Anonymous  
        tags:       humor,       insanity,       life,       misattributed-ben-franklin,       misattributed-mark-twain,       misattributed-to-einstein   
        59969 likes   

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”  
  ―      Andre Gide,            Autumn Leaves         
        tags:       life,       love   
        54135 likes   

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”  
  ―      J.K. Rowling,            Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone        
        tags:       dreams,       life   
        46644 likes   

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  
  ―      Albert Einstein  
        tags:       attributed-no-source,       inspirational,       life,       live,       miracle,       miracles   
        46511 likes   

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”  
  ―      Mark Twain  
        tags:       books,       contentment,       friends,       friendship,       life   
        43998 likes   

“Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”  
  ―      Allen Saunders  
        tags:       fate,       life,       misattributed-john-lennon,       planning,       plans   
        42104 likes   

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”  
  ―      douglas adams,            The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul        
        tags:       life,       navigation   
        37308 likes   

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”  
  ―      Marilyn Monroe  
        tags:       attributed-no-source,       friends,       heartbreak,       inspirational,       life,       love,       sisters   
        30821 likes   

“Everything you can imagine is real.”  
  ―      Pablo Picasso  
        tags:       art,       imagination,       inspirational,       life   
        27666 likes   

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”  
  ―      Dr. Seuss  
        tags:       attributed-no-source,       life   
        26928 likes   

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”  
  ―      Dr. Seuss,            Happy Birthday to You!        
        tags:       comedy,       life,       yourself   
        25137 likes   

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”  
  ―      Woody Allen  
        tags:       death,       fear,       humor,       life   
        24464 likes   

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”  
  ―      George Bernard Shaw  
        tags:       inspirational,       life,       yourself   
        23810 likes   

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”  
  ―      Markus Zusak,            I Am the Messenger        
        tags:       beauty,       life   
        23190 likes   

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”  
  ―      Albert Einstein  
        tags:       life,       simile   
        20903 likes   

“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”  
  ―      John Green,            The Fault in Our Stars        
        tags:       infinity,       john-green,       life,       tfios,       the-fault-in-our-stars   
        20694 likes   

“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”  
  ―      Bob Marley  
        tags:       judge,       life,       live,       perfection   
        19711 likes   

“Reality continues to ruin my life.”  
  ―      Bill Watterson,            The Complete Calvin and Hobbes        
        tags:       calvin-and-hobbes,       humor,       life   
        19697 likes   

“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”  
  ―      Stephen Chbosky,            The Perks of Being a Wallflower        
        tags:       change,       life   
        19522 likes   

“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”  
  ―      John Green,            Looking for Alaska        
        tags:       compassion,       life,       suffering   
        19039 likes   

“He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much;
Who has enjoyed the trust of pure women, the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children;
Who has filled his niche and accomplished his task;
Who has never lacked appreciation of Earth's beauty or failed to express it;
Who has left the world better than he found it,
Whether an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul;
Who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had;
Whose life was an inspiration;
Whose memory a benediction.”  
  ―      Bessie Anderson Stanley,            More Heart Throbs Volume Two in Prose and Verse Dear to the American People And by them contributed as a Supplement to the original $10,000 Prize Book HEART THROBS        
        tags:       life,       misattributed-to-emerson,       success,       widely-misattributed   
        18690 likes   

“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.”  
  ―      J.K. Rowling,            Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows        
        tags:       dumbledore,       life,       love,       snape   
        18672 likes   

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”  
  ―      Jess C. Scott,            The Intern        
        tags:       desire,       emotion,       friendship,       honesty,       imagination,       individuality,       life,       love,       passion,       reality,       relationships,       romance,       truth,       wisdom,       wise-words   
        18417 likes   

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”  
  ―      Ralph Waldo Emerson  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2019 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2019 08:49 AM | Show all posts
                          “There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does.”  
  ―      John Green,            The Fault in Our Stars         
        tags:       existence,       life   
        8623 likes   

“I DON'T CARE!" Harry yelled at them, snatching up a lunascope and throwing it into the fireplace. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"
"You do care," said Dumbledore. He had not flinched or made a single move to stop Harry demolishing his office. His expression was calm, almost detached. "You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.”  
  ―      J.K. Rowling,            Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix        
        tags:       ache,       death,       dumbledore,       harry-potter,       hurt,       life,       pain   
        8567 likes   

“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”  
  ―      May Sarton  
        tags:       authenticity,       life,       philosophy,       self   
        8519 likes   

“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.”  
  ―      Oscar Wilde  
        tags:       imagination,       life,       money   
        8430 likes   

“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”  
  ―      Rick Riordan,            The Lightning Thief        
        tags:       inspirational,       life,       meaning   
        8250 likes   

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”  
  ―      John Lennon  
        tags:       inspirational,       life   
        7784 likes   

“Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”  
  ―      Cassandra Clare,            Clockwork Princess        
        tags:       chapter-24,       life,       will-herondale   
        7739 likes   

“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.”  
  ―      John Greenleaf Whittier,            Maud Muller - Pamphlet        
        tags:       life,       words   
        7633 likes   

“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”  
  ―      George Bernard Shaw  
        tags:       art,       life   
        7596 likes   

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”  
  ―      Ayn Rand,            Atlas Shrugged   

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096071 second(s), 44 queries .