CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: KILL_NANCY

[Budaya] [Warning : Sensitive Issue and Contents] HOLOCAUST AND THE AFTERMATHS

[Copy link]
Post time 15-1-2019 05:56 AM | Show all posts
Berbalik pd holocaust, individu yg mengkhianati keluarga Anne Frank dgn memberitahu tempat persembunyian mereka kpd Nazi masih jd misteri.
Salah satu teori, pengkhianat tersebut adalah seorg wanita tali barut berbangsa Yahudi sendiri. Tapi teori tinggal teori sbb pompuan itu dihukum mati selepas WW2, atas kesalahan bersekongkol dgn Nazi.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-1-2019 09:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 15-1-2019 04:51 AM
kalau tak silap, ai terbaca berita 2-3 hari lepas Poland ada undang2 yg menghalang media antaraban ...

Ya. Basically tak bole buat ayat yg ada implikasi menyalahkan Poland dlm menubuhkan death camps ni. Tp rasanya ramai juga yg tak setuju sbb ramai org Poland masa tu yg anti semitic dan secara sukarela membantu Nazi dlm hal melibatkan org Yahudi, walaupun sebenarnya Nazi tu pandang orang Slavic sbg bangsa hamba saja dan aniaya diaorg juga.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2019 09:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Salah satu novel berkenaan Holocaust yg menarik ialah Mila 18 karangan Leon Uris. Tp harus diingatkan Uris ni penulis yg sgt pro Yahudi dan harus dibaca dgn a pinch of salt. Buku lain yg menarik mengisahkan penghijrahan Yahudi Ashkenaz ke Palestin ialah buku The Haj oleh Uris juga.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2019 12:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kiah.comei replied at 14-1-2019 02:04 PM
***spoiler alert****

Sedih cerita ni.. anak general (bruno) tu mati sama sama dengan kawan dia  ...

Thank u for the spoiler. Will read or watch it one day

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2019 01:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
chesfa replied at 14-1-2019 07:59 PM
Ada benda tak faham boleh tanya TT  post sini meg, kita sama2 bincangkan

ye baik kak pah..saya tak berapa ada masa nak membaca..nanti korang dah habis diskas, saya baru habis membaca artikel TT

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2019 09:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@fixit tak masuk baca lagi kan?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-1-2019 09:38 AM | Show all posts
chesfa replied at 16-1-2019 09:33 AM
@fixit tak masuk baca lagi kan?

tak baca lagi chepaa
thank you tag fix
skrg jugak baca

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2019 09:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
This is a good read. Good job TT. I have read Anne Frank and also articles on Holocaust. Makes you wonder, how can human be so inhumane by coming up with such torture for fellow human, right?

Can't imagine the atrocities suffered by people during the war.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2019 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seribulan at 8-5-2019 08:41 AM

refugee

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2019 09:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2019 09:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2019 09:46 AM | Show all posts
                                  By        Claire Luchette   
                                                      smithsonian.com            
                                            September 8, 2015

In 1942, Marie Jalowicz, a Jewish girl hiding in Berlin, watched as a barkeep sold her for 15 marks to a man mysteriously nicknamed "the rubber director." As Marie recounts in the recently published Underground in Berlin, a riveting chronicle of her story told in her words, she was desperate for a place to sleep. The barkeep pulled Marie aside before she left with the man. Her fabricated backstory was simple; she just couldn't bear to live with her in-laws anymore. But, the barkeep added, her new patron was also "a Nazi whose fanaticism bordered on derangement."

Marie had reasons to be alarmed beyond the man’s avowed Nazism. The "rubber director" earned his nickname from his wobbly gait, and Marie once heard that people in the late stages of syphilis "walked as if their legs were made of rubber, and they could no longer articulate properly." The man walking her to his house was stumbling over his words. And she was to sleep with this man, just to have a place to hide.

They arrived at his apartment, and the man showed off his wall-to-wall collection of aquarium tanks. He recalled the time when he was in a sanatorium and made a matchstick model of Marienburg, dedicating it to the Führer. He showed her an empty picture frame. Marie recalls:

"Any idea what that is?" he asked me, pointing at it.
"No idea at all."

Even if I'd guessed, I would never have said so. Finally, he revealed the secret: he had acquired this item by complicated means and at some expense, as he told me, closing his eyes. It was a hair from the Führer's German shepherd.

They sat together and Marie listened to his Nazi rants, growing increasingly uncomfortable until she changed the subject back to the fish. And then she got extraordinarily lucky: "With bowed head and tears in his eyes, he said he was afraid he must disappoint me: he was no longer capable of any kind of sexual relationship. I tried to react in a neutral, friendly manner, but I was overcome by such relief and jubilation that I couldn't sit still, and fled to the toilet."

Underground in Berlin                
A thrilling piece of undiscovered history, this is the true account of a young Jewish woman who survived World War II in Berlin.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 04:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.207530 second(s), 35 queries .