Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 198|Reply: 0

I Love Salts Classic Menthol For Joyetech Atopack Magic

[Copy link]
Post time 14-1-2019 03:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by vapesourcing at 14-1-2019 03:25 PM

Today I will show you the Joyetech ATOPACK Magic Vape Kit again. Optimized for nicotine salts, Joyetech ATOPACK Magic produces a rich flavor with high nicotine satisfaction. So do you want to have a try?

Joyetech ATOPACK Magic Vape Kit, new member of the Atopack series, which a tiny pod system kit with single button design. Having 1300mAh battery capacity, coupled with Joyetech ultra-efficient low voltage solution, so it makes the battery lasts longer and it can fire upfrom 5W to 9W power range to offer you stable and superior vaping.

This time we adopted the innovative coil-less NCFilm heater into a pod system in a creative way, which supports long life-span with huge vapor production. With ergonomic changeable cotton design, you could change the cotton quickly. Besides, the cartridge contains 7.0ml huge e-liquid, which brings you massive clouds and pure flavor as you wish.

Parameters
Size: 101mm * 38mm * 18mm
Battery Capacity: 1300mAh
Capacity: 7ml
Heater: Joyetech NCFILM TM heater
Power Range: 5W-9W
input Voltage: DC 5V

Purchase now: https://vapesourcing.com/joyetech-atopack-magic-kit.html.

I think I should recommend you one kind of vape juice to vape with Joyetech ATOPACK Magic Kit - I Love Salts Classic Menthol E-Juice 30ml. I think you must love this kind of flavor.

I Love Salts Classic Menthol Juice has given vapers a way to escape those harmful menthol cigarettes, as there’s no smoke or other potent chemicals to deal with. Only a brisk and invigorating minty blast that can keep all those cravings in check. Every draw of vapor you take in and release has a perfect gust of wintry goodness that will have you feeling refreshed from head-to-toe.

Parameters
Size: 30ml
Nicotine Avail: 25mg, 50mg

Order it now: https://vapesourcing.com/i-love-salts-classic-menthol.html.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 05:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.067609 second(s), 26 queries .