CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3038|Reply: 10

[Penulis] What makes a person stronger?Hardship or Experience along the journey you've bee

[Copy link]
Post time 26-1-2019 03:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Tell us and share your opinion and the reason/or share true stories that you have experienced in your past that makes who you are now

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-1-2019 08:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wow.. sy suka topik ni.

our experience and history will transform us to be someone what we are now

i wish i can share but i better not. i think what we become lies on how we see things in life

how we evaluate situations and reflect to it

i think we are born with certain quality that will push ourselves either to be good or bad. Life is a choices and if u have the ability to endure all... ur soul mind and heart will sync well and will always know how to react.

Most importantly kita kena optimistic and tawakal. im rather an old fashioned thinker.. i like to follow my guts and have faith in Allah. Simple

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2019 02:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2019 06:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Rumpshaker at 19-2-2019 07:12 PM

When I was younger, I met this lady who was a gro at one dangdut/karaoke centre. Borak punya borak, I tanyalah macam mana boleh kerja di situ. She told me, her husband left her and the kids (can't remember how many) just like that and she tried to find work in "normal/acceptable" places but with her lack of education and the small town that she was staying, the salary just wasn't enough. She couldn't afford to pay the babysitter, she had to stay long after working hours to do OT (if available), she missed cooking and eating with her kids etc.

And then someone recommended this job and she took it. She could cook and send her kids to school in the morning, religious school afterwards, monitor their homeworks, put the kids to bed and then go to work.

I was speechless.
I hope her kids would know how much their mother loves them. I hope they'd turn out ok. I hope they would love and respect their mother despite her shortcomings. I hope all the hardships and bad experiences will not stop her from enjoying a better life.

Lastly, I hope she knows that I think of her as a good mother, a kind person who made me appreciate and value what I have.

p/s: those days in this town, a clerk only earned about 300-400.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2019 12:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i dont quite feel happy lately... and another journey begin

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2019 05:30 PM | Show all posts
“Sometimes you don't realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-3-2019 11:43 AM | Show all posts
[url=][/url]

This makes a woman stronger

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-3-2019 06:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rumpshaker replied at 19-2-2019 06:58 PM
When I was younger, I met this lady who was a gro at one dangdut/karaoke centre. Borak punya borak,  ...

Yes..a mother love for her child is beyond compare... i did too work as a ladies drink when i have my first child.. that time i was pregnant my boyfriend left me. And luckily someone help me to get a job after give birth. 4days after give birth to my baby boy,i satarted working as a cook and cleaner in a daycare centre. I woke at 4.30am everyday to prepare food. But then my boss told me to help the nannies to pick up kids early morning and help to take care the babied age 0-2years old group.. it was 5babies under my responsobility that time including my boy . After all the kids already go home, i had to clean the whole daycare area.. and my salary was RM350 permonth. Luckily i was staying in the daycare centre but it is still a hard time  struggling coz the expenses is not even enough for my baby.  After 1year sick of being taking advantage like that i had to turn to work in a pub, as a ladies drink just to earn more so that i could give my baby boy enough food and a safe place to stay..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-3-2019 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Pose2Post replied at 8-3-2019 05:09 PM
Yes..a mother love for her child is beyond compare... i did too work as a ladies drink when i have ...

Are you Chinese

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2019 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.   

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 10:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i believe that hardship makes u stronger and independent, while life experience makes u change to a better person.
let me share with u one of my story. i was a lazy kid during my primary years, always end up being punish for not doing any homework and i couldn't be bother. when my father passed away when i was 12, i realize that i have just lost d chance of apologizing to him,as i was always talking back to him. that year, for raya,  we never dare to ask mum for new clothes, so we just wore d one given by others. i stopped being lazy and try to study well cos mum always say, only education can change ur life. she was strict, no sleepover or going out at night, but growing up without a father figure and a good islamic background was really challenging, especially during teen years as u always become attracted to do d wrong things, i.e. clubbing,  drinking, etc..some of my siblings fail this part of d test and mum was really devastated but she still accepts them. i didn't want to be in d same situation, so i try to remove those with bad influence and become a lone ranger. because of these life experiences i also become emotionally stronger,  i seldom cry in difficult situation and are more calm when handling one.
a side note,  only needles can make me cry

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 12:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084634 second(s), 45 queries .