Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 24591|Reply: 146

Nicole Kidman's Father Dies Amid Pedophile Ring Allegations

[Copy link]
Post time 5-2-2019 08:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by manjalara_01 at 5-2-2019 09:05 PM

Dr. Antony Kidman died Friday after fleeing Australia when accused of the sexual abuse and murder of children in an elite Sydney pedophile ring. A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman’s sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. The family has refused to comment and Singapore police opened an investigation on what they termed as an unnatural death.
In another article of the Independent Australia News it was reported that Barnett’s dramatic testimony put members in tears when she went before the Australian Royal Commission into Child Sexual Abuse. Barnett had named as her perpetrators her grandfather, Kidman, two former Australian prime ministers, a Parliament House governor general and a state police commissioner. As with child pedophile rings in the Netherlands, Europe, Canada and the US, the Australian pedophile network was said to include police officers, psychiatrists, biochemists, psychologists, actors, writers, politicians, university lecturers and medical doctors.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2019 10:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iols saspek kes papa kidman ni ada kaitan ngan scientology je, after tonton exposé about their policies on #732.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2019 10:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nicole Kidman pernah kena abuse ke masa kecik?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2019 12:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
belilies replied at 5-2-2019 10:13 PM
Iols saspek kes papa kidman ni ada kaitan ngan scientology je, after tonton exposé about their poli ...

Mana2 pedobabi elite kokesen biasanya automatik satanist.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2019 12:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Punya la berpuluh tahun perjuangan Fiona Barnett ini. Akak sangat kagumi kekentalan hati akak ni. Ngkorang boleh google hapa dia expose. Memang dunia ini sangat kotor. Patutnya kiamat secepat mungkin huntok hukom manusia2 iblis yang menghuninya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2019 12:55 PM | Show all posts
armin replied at 5-2-2019 10:28 PM
Nicole Kidman pernah kena abuse ke masa kecik?

Sister Nicole pernah kena..frust x dpt share video tu dgn u all..i x jumpe...
then lepas Dad Nicole mati..Hubby sister die pulak mati...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-2-2019 12:58 PM | Show all posts
belilies replied at 5-2-2019 10:13 PM
Iols saspek kes papa kidman ni ada kaitan ngan scientology je, after tonton exposé about their poli ...

Bleh share link x?..

Setahu i..family Nicole ni dari golongan berada..very respected in society...Dad die professor kan?...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2019 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 6-2-2019 01:13 PM
dua_chzy replied at 6-2-2019 12:11 AM
Punya la berpuluh tahun perjuangan Fiona Barnett ini. Akak sangat kagumi kekentalan hati akak ni. Ng ...

On September , 2014, Anthony Kidman 75; father of Academy Award actress Nicole Kidman died under mysterious circumstances in his hotel room whilst staying with his 44yr old daughter, Antonia, who is Nicole Kidman's sister who also resides there with her husband and children. However, a recent report reveals that the 75yr old fled to Singapore to escape allegations of child abuse being linked to a Elite pedophile ring.
Sound familiar? Well, continue reading as the underbelly of Mr. Kidman's dirty deeds come to the surface.

The trouble started when controversy arose over Kidman being involved in an Elite Sydney pedophilia ring and fled to Singapore amid sexual abuse allegations to avoid suspicion and any possible charges related to the ring. A month prior to the allegations, Fiona Barnett filed complaints to New South Wales Police and the Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging sexual abuse by Dr. Kidman.

Barnett's allegations of sexual misconduct by the mad doctor were being handled by the International Common Law Of Court Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels, which oversaw Barnett's allegations along with various testimonies from over 60 witnesses who also detailed graphic depictions of sexual abuse of an elite pedophilia ring partaking in dark ritual child sacrifices, hunting parties (presumably involving CHILDREN) and pedophilia activities occurring worldwide.

So if 60 witnesses testified that Mr. Kidman abused them, that would mean he committed these crimes for DECADES; possibly with or without the public or Nicole Kidman's knowledge!!

Barnett, now a whistleblower, who blew the whistle on the mind-controlling, MK-Ultra-esque Ninth Circle Satanic Cult operated by Nazis and the CIA; and shocking child abuse incidents that many alleged took place within the group's inner circle of friends and colleagues came forward with horrifying and disgusting testimonies implicating Dr. Kidman and two former Australian Prime Ministers.
These former Prime Ministers could be possible suspects.
Malcolm Fraser.Tony Abbott.
These two men should be investigated; even though one is deceased and the other is still alive and can be seen in many videos; including his final speech after losing to Malcolm Turnbull in his re-election campaign.
Abbott admits the mistakes he's made during his time as Prime Minister.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2019 01:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 6-2-2019 01:12 PM
On September , 2014, Anthony Kidman 75; father of Academy Award actress Nicole Kidman died und ...

Tak hairan. Sebab tu pedobabi2 elite ni tak takut hapa pon. Yang kena tangkap biasanya bilis2 jah. Great white sharks terlepas begitu jah, or dibunoh huntok tutop mulot. Tu, ex presiden US, malahan evangelist terkenal di US pon katanya termasuk dalam pedobabi ring ini.

Akak hada tengok Youtube, tentang pengakuan salah sorang member Metallica (indirectly) yang claim pernah bayar 1 juta USD huntok join snuff party di mana manusia diseksa dan dibunoh live huntok hiburan golongan2 super kaya.

Dalam kemajuan yang kita kecapi hari ini, perangai barbaric manusia sejak dunia dicipta sebenarnya takda berubah pon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2019 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 6-2-2019 01:30 PM
dua_chzy replied at 6-2-2019 12:11 AM
Punya la berpuluh tahun perjuangan Fiona Barnett ini. Akak sangat kagumi kekentalan hati akak ni. Ng ...

u...i x lalu nk tgk video ni...terlalu sadis & vile..i am speechlessbile fiona kata "she is used as a BREEDER"...terus teringat "Handmaid's Tale"..this is actually happening

As things went on, it became much, MUCH worse....

"They were armed with rifles; carrying them with a pack of starving, Doberman dogs . I was informed a group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility, and so I was to flee and hide them and every child I failed to conceal would be killed and fed to the dogs; like dog food". They painted something on my back and chest, then released us. Tagged. The hunting party chased us...shots fired, children began dropping like flies; all around me. With hope lost trying to hide the other children, I ran for my life.
The hunting party. The bastards with those rifles, KILLED THOSE POOR CHILDREN IN COLD BLOOD!!!
Barnett names Dr. Kidman as the MAIN SUSPECT; whom also had the AUDACITY tried to keep her from speaking out regarding her horrific experiences at the hands of the evil pedophilia cult. The news of his death affected her, for he will never be brought to justice. She painstakingly detailed that he may have been "silenced" by his masters; typical behavior by shadowy figures to keep the heat off them. "The main suspect of my sexual abuse , Anthony Kidman, is dead after filing complaints against him accusing him of abuse, torture, and murder of children in an elite pedophile ring".

"He has brutally subjected me to horrific sexual abuse and physical assault; but even worse, I have also witnessed MORE horrible crimes committed against children by the hands of Dr. Kidman during his time in the elite sex cult ring".
Kidman personally ensured that I never disclose details of this insidious pedophile ring whose activities I've witnessed as a child. Fortunately, for me, he failed. As a victim of mind control (?) he was silenced for failing to adequately "program me".

I'm simply at a loss for words. How can something like this go on for so long, without a moments notice from ANYONE? Even the parent of a famous celebrity? Did Nicole Kidman have knowledge of this elite pedophile ring and did absolutely NOTHING to stop it? Did Australian law enforcement have knowledge of the abuse, but turned a blind eye to Barnett's history of abuse allegations regarding Mr. Kidman and his involvement in this pedophile ring? Does even his daughter, Antonia Kidman know of the abuse?

Below is a picture of Nicole and her sister, Antonia, who is pictured on the left.
Neither the NYdailynews.com and abcnews mentioned ANYTHING regarding Dr. Kidman's abuse allegations!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2019 06:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 6-2-2019 01:22 PM
u...i x lalu nk tgk video ni...terlalu sadis & vile..i am speechlessbile fiona kata "she is used a ...

Dolu2 pernah baca kehilangan berpuluh kanak2 di US or memana negara kokosen setiap tahun katanya hada kaitan dengan satanists ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2019 06:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 6-2-2019 12:55 PM
Sister Nicole pernah kena..frust x dpt share video tu dgn u all..i x jumpe...
then lepas Dad Nico ...

Tak faham.. ayah nicole mati? Then hubby kakak nicole mati tu apa kena mengena pulak?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 12:51 PM | Show all posts
dua_chzy replied at 6-2-2019 01:19 PM
Tak hairan. Sebab tu pedobabi2 elite ni tak takut hapa pon. Yang kena tangkap biasanya bilis2 jah. ...

bukan metallica kot...rasanya bassist scorpion yg ngaku join snuff party

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 12:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
taji2906 replied at 7-2-2019 12:51 PM

Oya Scorpion, sorry tersilap memori. Thank you betulkan. Tak silap2 terpitenah orang lain.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2019 03:26 PM | Show all posts
armin replied at 6-2-2019 06:41 PM
Tak faham.. ayah nicole mati? Then hubby kakak nicole mati tu apa kena mengena pulak?

gini kan..sblum dad nicole pindah ke singapore org kat sana dah sibuk accuse die involve in pedo ring kat Aussie tu..

termasuk la Fiona...

jadi utk nak cool kan keadaan & nk larikan diri dari media or what not..die pindah ke Singapore...

kematian Dad nicole kat sana...xde jawapan kukuh punca kematian die...ha...so org suspect master atasan pedo ring tu...yg frame bunuh die..semata nak selamatkan diri they all dari Dad nicole ni ttiber terbocor kan rahsia kes pedo ring tu..

sister nicole jgk terlibat & jadi mangsa pedo ring ni...that is why..setelah Dad Nicole mati..hubby die pulak kena bunuh la...semata nak make sure kes pedo ni x melarat...kot2..nnt hubby sis nicole tu ke nk bocorkan kisah pedo ring Aussie tu...

mcm tu...pernah bc kes psl Britanny Murphy?...kan lepas die mati x silap..hubby die pun mati x lame lepas tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2019 03:29 PM | Show all posts
taji2906 replied at 7-2-2019 12:51 PM

owh i see...menarik info ni..thanks 4 sharing guys

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2019 03:49 PM | Show all posts
dasat permainan dorang ni.. aku pernah dgr org kita citer, kalau kat sini ilmu2 sihir ni dok panggil setan2 jin. tp kat bumi omputih pun ada jgk. dorang lagi dasat sebab terus sembah panggil dajjal terus. dajjal n iblis dah sama level. kita asia ni guna anak2 buah dajjal je.

kat amerika punca upacara memang pakai korban manusia. memang main darah orang je.. kalau ikut tajuk ni pedo je tapi sebenarnya jauh lagi teruk semua benda2 ni.. aku tak tau la sadis takat mana org yg boleh buat snuff2 ni. bunuh orang, bunuh budak, baby.. muntah aku..

aku pernah tgk movie citer apa ntah, pasal buat benda2 ni la.. memula yg bdsm tu je, pastu pedo n bunuh2. tapi aku stop bila 1 scene tu dia romen pempuan pregnant.. pastu terberanak, n rogol baby baru lahir tu dgn tali2 pusat.. mak baby tu ketawa2.. puii... memang tu sekadar movie bukan real tapi aku tak boleh blah.. nak muntah aku..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2019 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 7-2-2019 04:49 PM
taji2906 replied at 7-2-2019 03:49 PM
dasat permainan dorang ni.. aku pernah dgr org kita citer, kalau kat sini ilmu2 sihir ni dok panggil ...

alamak..nyesal bc posting u.....sadis sungguh...keji..tu la kan ade sorg ustaz tu kata skrg ni mmg akhir zaman, sbb tu amalan black magic , segala mcm sihir ni..makin menjadi2..
bukan kat sini je all over the world...

an video fiona yg kedua tu i paste..i tgk 1 minit je terus x tgk lepas tu...sbb awal2 die dah start psl prempuan mengandung 8 bulan tu..xde bius xde kena brainwash, i rs die org nak sacrifice that woman..u ade tgk Handmaid's tale x?..haha i pun x lalu tgk cite mcm tu..

tp masa tgk trailer Handmaids Tale tu la..baru i tahu psl women yg dijadikan breeder..fungsi u satu je jd mesin lahirkan baby utk..tp dlm kes ni utk jadi mangsa pedo, abuse, sex slave..etc..

yg menarik tu Fiona kata die masih bleh function mcm org normal, sbb fasa brainwashing die..x menjadi...brainwash versi MK Ultra ni..kalau utk u all yg x tahu..byk kisah2 fiction dlm versi movie..& yg latest "Stranger Things"..tu semua ade tema MK ULTRA..Selain tu "Wolfverine", Captain America Winter Soldier...(my avatar.. ), Maze Runner & byk lg dlm music video pun same..x leh recall..tu la kan...ape yg kluar dlm movie2 fiction ni sebenarnye betul2..berlaku..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 06:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
taji2906 replied at 7-2-2019 03:49 PM
dasat permainan dorang ni.. aku pernah dgr org kita citer, kalau kat sini ilmu2 sihir ni dok panggil ...

Movie tu, aku yaqin inspired by real life events. Atau pembuat movie tu seorang satanists. Satanists ngan human sacrifice berpisah tiada. Sebab itu bila baca komen, "omputeh pon percaya hantu ke", "omputeh pon percaya sihir ke", aku gelak jah. Bab sihir or black magik, kokesen tu jauh laguk dasat. Bagi aku, depa la the worst race kat muka bumi ini. Berlagak macam serba serbi baik jah but hakikatnya rotten to the max.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 06:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 7-2-2019 04:42 PM
alamak..nyesal bc posting u.....sadis sungguh...keji..tu la kan ade sorg ustaz tu kata sk ...

No, black magik ni kokesen dah lama prektis. Sejak seblom zaman agama Islam Kristian segala, wujud. Elitist pedo yang juga satanists ni, bukan kebetulan berada dalam ring tu. Biasanya meka memang berketurunan2 dah amalkan menda tu dan pegang position sebagai servant Iblis.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074920 second(s), 49 queries .