[Copy link]
Post time 7-2-2019 04:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2019 04:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahahaha! Ingatkan kisah benaran! Bod lawak rupanya

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Apa yang lawak?? Dua tiga kali tengok gambar tu, masih tak hadam.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 07:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2019 11:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Alahai kesiannya.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2019 01:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bunuh nyamuk?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-2-2019 12:23 PM | Show all posts
hahahaa alahai siannye ko dik

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2019 07:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahahahalawak tapi kesian nya ko dikknon

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-2-2019 12:24 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tercangkul dahi bapak la pulak.. niat  murni bertukar jd kes jenayah.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2019 01:12 AM | Show all posts
lahai...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2019 01:17 AM | Show all posts
inilah contoh,
niat tidak menghalalkan cara.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2019 11:46 AM | Show all posts
gambo tu cerita asalnya sebab budak tu nakal sangat. mak dia mintak polis gari masuk dalam kereta pusing2. bagi pengajaran. mau meraung budak tu tak nak nakal dah.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2019 04:49 PM | Show all posts
mana cangkulnya??

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2019 02:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
FMKiller replied at 11-2-2019 11:46 AM
gambo tu cerita asalnya sebab budak tu nakal sangat. mak dia mintak polis gari masuk dalam kereta pu ...

Hahaha boleh plak gitew yer..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2019 06:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mengucap aku bace full story

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2019 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Ni cerita asal :

When a mother in Columbus, Georgia, learned her 10-year-old son Sean was misbehaving in class, she said she looked to the local police to help.

Chiquita Hill said her son Sean's fifth-grade teacher told her that Sean was "rude and disrespectful, not listening, talking back, not doing his school work."

On Tuesday, the teacher even came to Hill's house to speak with Sean. But her words went "in one ear and out the other," Hill said.

"I knew I had to do something to shock him," Hill, 33, told ABC News today.

After the teacher left, Hill called the Columbus Police Department and explained Sean's behavior, and the police agreed to send officers to Hill's home.

"[Sean] didn't believe me. ... When they showed up to the door, that's when it hit him," Hill said.

Officers arrived and explained to Hill what they would do: they put Sean in handcuffs and put him in the back of a police car for about five minutes.

An officer even got into the car, flashed the lights and drove up a few inches, Hill said, "just to give him a scare."

"Everything happened so fast," Hill said. "He didn't have time to react to anything. ... He was scared."

After the officers let Sean out of the car, he went running to his mother. "[Sean] gave me the biggest hug and said, 'I'll never do it again,'" she said. "I don't know what they said to him."

Hill said after the police left, "We all sat down and we talked about what happened. ... And I told him his behavior and his actions affect those around him."

"I'm glad I did this," Hill said. "He will be 11 this month. He's hitting that pre-teen age. ... I understand that he will be going through changes. ... But with all the things going on in Missouri and in Baltimore, I want to stop anything from happening while he's young and impressionable."

"I don't want to be the Baltimore mom," she added, referring to the mother who was seen on video slapping her son during the violent protests there this week. "I completely understand why she did what she did, but I don't want to get to that point with my only son."

Assistant Chief Lem Miller of the Columbus Police Department told ABC News today that "our officers did that without any supervisory approval or knowledge."

"We totally understand that they were trying to do a good thing," Miller said, "But in hindsight, we're not in the business of pretending to arrest somebody."

"It could very well scare the kid straight, but on the other hand, it could possibly hurt them and make them think even worse of us [the police] down the road," he said. "They're very impressionable children at the age of ten."

"We're not chastising the officers for it," Miller clarified. "They thought they were doing a good thing and I appreciate that. ... But in this litigious society that we live in, we can't just go out and pretend to arrest anybody."

"We just feel like ... there would be a more appropriate way to handle that," he said. "We're not endorsing it and we discourage it from this point forward."

But according to Hill, Tuesday's mock-arrest has already had positive results -- Sean's teacher called her on Thursday with "wonderful reports."

"He's doing great in class," Hill said. "He's very respectful to his peers and to adults."

"It got to him," she said. "It hit home for him."

Source : https://abcnews.go.com/US/georgi ... e/story?id=30729699

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2019 11:04 PM | Show all posts
ini semua salah cangkul

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 05:03 PM | Show all posts
jadahnyaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 08:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
peerghh.. hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2019 09:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Lawak & Santai

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 03:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068057 second(s), 46 queries .