CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2675|Reply: 6

[Miscellaneous] New Usonicig Zip Kit-2 In 1 Pod For Both Nic-Salts And CBD

[Copy link]
Post time 12-2-2019 02:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys. Have you ever heard about the ultrasonic vaporizing technology? Usonicig Rhythm with this technology raised quite a few eyebrows when it was released last year. It may not have been a resounding success, but most vapers believed there was so much promise in this pioneering technology. Now Usonicig is back with the Zip, which is a 2-in-1 pod system suitable for both Nic Salts and CBD oil.

Usonicig Zip Kit is powered by a 1200mAH inbuilt battery and adopts the same coil-less Ultrasonic technology as the Rhythm, but with a 3.0MHZ vibration frequency for smooth vapor delivery. The new Ultrasonic Chip technology expands the lifespan of each chip in the 2ml pod to about 5000 puffs. Moreover, Usonicig Zip features a Top-Rotate Filling(TRF) system which makes refill easier than before. And there is also a child lock safe mechanism and various battery protections. So I think it's really worth a shot. 5 colors available.

[Parameters]
Size: 94x34x20mm (device) / 39x34x20mm (pod)
Battery: 1200mAh internal
Capacity: 2ml
Charging Time: <1.5h
Ultrasonic Frequency: 3MHz
Life span: More than 5000puffs

Where to buy: https://vapesourcing.com/usonicig-zip-kit.html

You may also like this: VOOPOO PANDA Review

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2019 05:10 PM | Show all posts
The mechanics of a CBD pen strongly resemble those of an e-cigarette, a popular substitute for smokers who try to quit tobacco. Although tiny in size, there are complicated components in a CBD pen that include a heating element called a tank, an atomizer, and automatic sensors. You can visit Vessel Brand for more details about vaporizers.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2021 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the useful information.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2021 03:21 AM | Show all posts
I recently found very interesting articles about such products and I really like it because I can select quality products very quickly. By the way, you can click over here now and you will find many articles about cannabis and other herbal products.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2021 11:20 PM | Show all posts

Traditional healing methods with the help of herbs are being adopted rapidly nowadays, especially with everyone having the ability to Buy CBD products.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2021 04:06 PM | Show all posts
We know how difficult it can be to find if not the pure relief gummies, then at least decent ones, we’ve been there. The Internet is overwhelmed with companies promising the best experience, the purest quality, and the plethora of forms and shapes this best cannabis oil comes in. And considering that most of them aren’t really that cheap, few can afford to go on testing new and new brands and the whole specter of products they have in store for CBD enthusiasts.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2021 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Hi if anyone knew how much I love the CBD product. He helped me sort out many problems. For example, for joint pain. This constant pain did not allow me to live in peace, but then I stumbled upon the best CBD product site https://joyorganics.com/collections/all and it improved my condition. Anyone who has a similar situation and also wants to try CBD, I advise you to start reading about it in more detail.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.144830 second(s), 31 queries .