Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3814|Reply: 17

...SIRI/FILEM PERUBATAN...

[Copy link]
Post time 14-2-2019 08:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by seribulan at 14-2-2019 07:32 AM

Paling popular sekarang...

The Good Doctor is an American medical drama television series based on the 2013 award-winning South Korean series of the same name.

-wiki

Ada lagi? Apa diagnosis tentang siri/filem itu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-2-2019 08:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 09:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sudah semestinyaaaa Grey's Anatomy dan House MD

Dr Sloan RIP

True indeed

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 09:17 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 09:19 AM | Show all posts
chesfa replied at 14-2-2019 09:06 AM
Sudah semestinyaaaa Grey's Anatomy dan House MD  

haaa House MD ni kaka pernah tengokk

fuhhh macho dlm selekeh, kejam pun ada dr tu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2019 09:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ehhh lekat

Grey's Anatomy saya suka tengok sebab lagu2 dalam soundtracks nyaaaa best selain menjamu mata tengok mark sloan, that was so yesteryears, sekarang bila tengok balik, amenda yang aku tengok dulu dan saya suka tengok shepherd's family, hoping that I'd meet one in my life now. Dr House too, everybody lies!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 14-2-2019 01:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2019 01:57 PM | Show all posts

14-A Jewel In The Palace

Excellent Drama. I enjoyed from beginning to end the script is great. A must for insiders Historical Drama

13-Brain

Spectacular ! Dare ! Armed! Bloody !
I love this one.

12-Heart To Heart

A really endearing drama. Alternately funny , sad, disturbing , moving , tender, very pleasant but sometimes also somewhat annoying (!) ... All accompanied by a ton , but a ton of love and beautiful (as bad ) feelings. The story , which seems to put thoughtful and alternates between humor and seriousness ...

11-Blood

This drama is great, I really advise it. Romance is not too much present but we can fell it very well.

10-D-Day

Superb drama based on a natural disaster  ! I loved seeing the evolution of the characters and for some the wheel turns Each character had its importance at any given time which is rare.There are some nice scenes , some funny and others quite touching. I also loved the cast .

9-Yong Pal

Overall I think it is a good drama . I liked the story , you hang to it immediately . It's great and very well done , the plot is superb.

8-Faith

great drama . Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee-Sun are awesome they are playing very well. This drama has everything you need history, romance , fighting , costumes they 're all great . I highly recommend this drama

7-Good Doctor

The drama is really very well done , it is realistic and not too cliché. The story is very touching , very interesting characters . I found Joo Won , very good in his role and very touching!
I had a good time watching this drama .

6-Emergency Couple

I never thought that this drama will make me laugh and sometimes cry so  much . The two main actors are a gold nugget. I suggest is a drama everyone even those who are not fond of medicine !

5-Doctor Stranger

I loved this drama the episodes were brilliant. The action , humor, romance are present and no one really has time to be bored. The drama started very well , aCe drama started very well , with very beautiful episodes, touching , well done. The beginning was a favorite for me and I found it very promising. ith very beautiful episodes, touching , well done. The beginning was a favorite for me and I found it very promising.

4-Beautiful Mind

An excellent drama that should not be missed ... Jang Hyuk is incredible , what an actor ! I 'm not ready to forget Lee Yung -Oh : This character is just perfect at any time I hated , ignored and cursed more episodes spent more admiration and fascination for this character grew . The story is very compelling, and I loved the romance.

3-It's Okay, That's Love

A drama that I loved . The cast has helped enormously , Zo In Sung , Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Kwang Soo was more than enough for me to dive head first. Yang Ik-june who plays the eldest brother is just excellent. The atmosphere of the drama is heavy, the drama is present throughout the episodes and without  spoiler I think the plot is great , There are elements that I have not seen it happen .

2-Kill Me, Heal Me

Very good drama , the script is very original and very well done , from beginning to end one is captivated by the mystery of the personalities who have to pass a real explanation and humor is present until the end . The actors were also notably Ji Sung extra that made possible the 7 figures by one of the best performance I've seen in a drama.

1-Descendants Of The Sun

Go see this drama if this is not done !! It is very beautiful and worth watching . A lot of suspense , action, doctor and blood and laughter and muscles and love of course! Despite this leaning patriotism, the drama is worth a glance.  :heart_eyes_cat:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2019 03:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tak banyak cakap.

tengok filem ni.

nak feeling lebih tengok malam2 sikit.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2019 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Top 10 Medical TV Shows of All Time
When it comes to popular TV show formats, nothing beats shows about doctors. And it’s obvious why. The medical profession lends itself to drama. Doctors deal with heart-pounding life-and-death situations every day of the week. It feels more realistic, too: while it’s somewhat ridiculous for an ongoing detective show to revolve around murder after murder every week (although some do), people are always being rushed to hospital.
Illness and death are something we’re all scared of but watching them happen in the comfort of our home on our TV screen, well, that allows us to deal with them in a way that doesn’t affect us personally. What follows are 10 of the best medical shows on TV ever, based on ratings, awards and longevity. A list of 10, however, will inevitably leave some shows, perhaps your favorites, out. So let us list the ones that were great, but didn’t make the list of 10. Our runners up: Marcus Welby, M.D., Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, and Medical Center.

10. Dr. Kildare/Ben Casey (tie)
These two shows harkened in the birth of popular, mainstream doctor-as-hero shows. Up to the early 1960s, TV ratings were dominated by westerns, like Wagon Train and, of course, Bonanza. Then along came Dr. Kildare, a series based on the popular movies, and starring the strikingly handsome Richard Chamberlain. About the same time another network aired its own medical show, Ben Casey. Here was the “anti-Kildare.” Casey, as portrayed by Vince Edwards was a brilliant surgeon but a bit gruff (with a heart of gold of course). Sound familiar? Casey was Dr. House before there was a Dr. House. Both shows were ratings winners and made stars of their lead actors.
Vital signs (Kildare):
Years ran: 1961-1966
Star: Richard Chamberlain, Raymond Massey
Awards: 9 nominations, 2 wins, including Best Actor (Chamberlain)
Vital signs (Ben Casey):
Years ran: 1961-1966
Star: Vince Edwards, Sam Jafee
Awards: 14 nominations, 3 awards

9. Nurse Jackie
Edie Falco had just left The Sopranos, when she landed this role as a nurse with a bucketload of personal problems. One of SHOWTIME’s most popular original series ever, Jackie Peyton, an overworked RN, got through her days on drugs, which made each story either dramatic, comedic or both, often at the same time. The show ended its run this past June.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 2009-2015
Star: Edie Falco
Awards: Falco won an Emmy for Best Actress in 2010; Show has had 79 nominations for various awards and won 13, including Falco’s Emmy.

8. Nip/Tuck
A medical drama that is as sharp as a surgeon’s scalpel. The insidious adventures, often sexual, of two plastic surgeons, with South Florida and Beverly Hills practices as backdrop. Watching it, you often didn’t know if it was satire or drama; maybe best to call it dramedy. Through the years you were treated to several star turns (satire, Ms. Rivers?) as viewers joyfully watched the wretched personal lives of two very successful business partners, and surgeons.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 2003-2010
Stars: Dylan Walsh, Joley Richardson, with notable guest stars, including Joan Rivers
Awards: 50 nominations, 10 wins, including program of the year. Emmy and Golden Globe award winner.

7. Scrubs
Everyone knows that hospitals are a barrel of laughs, and Scrubs proved it. Very few medical shows make it as pure comedies … MASH is an example of a drama masked as comedy, or vice versa. But Scrubs was clearly an outrageous comedy, set in a hospital you’d never want to be in. The show focuses on the bizarre experiences of John “J.D.” Dorian (wonderfully played by Zach Braff) as he begins his medical career in a wacked-out hospital crammed full of unpredictable staffers and patients – where humor and tragedy can merge paths at any time. Drama? Maybe a little. But lots of laughs.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 2001-201
Star: Zach Braff, with guest appearances by Brendan Fraser, Heather Graham, and Colin Farrell.
Awards: 117 nominations and 31 wins, including lead acting by Braff

6. St. Elsewhere
There is no denying that St. Elsewhere, in Boston, was one of the most popular medical TV series we have ever seen. More than anything else, it had a great star cast, from Denzel Washington and Mark Harmon to Howie Mendel and David Morse. It ran from 1982 to 1988 and stunned the audience with its phenomenal ending. No spoilers here. Funny, sad, dramatic, this show had it all. And what a twist at the end.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 1982-1988
Star: Ed Begley Jr., William Daniels, Howie Mandel, Denzel Washington, Mark Harmon
Awards: 83 nominations, 24 wins, including Outstanding Drama (Emmy) and Best Actor (Daniels, an Emmy).

5: General Hospital
You mean you’ve never seen an episode of this long-running afternoon soap opera? Or you’ve never heard of Luke and Laura? Where have you been the last 50 years? Like most soap operas, this one had its share of murders, marriages, mistresses and general all around mayhem. But what really stands out are the number of big stars who got their start on GH. And Elizabeth Taylor, who was such a fan that she signed up for a series of guest appearances as one of the key characters in a story arc.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 1963- present
Star: Demi Moore, John Stamos, Elizabeth Taylor, Ricky Martin, Kristin Davis, Mark Hamill, Rick Springfield, Richard Dean Anderson, Genie Francis, Jack Wagner,
Awards: 494 nominations, 246 wins including many best actress, best show, best actor awards.

4. Grey’s Anatomy
There was no stopping Grey’s Anatomy when it first aired in 2005. Ratings and awards were a given. Women swooned over McDreamy (Dempsey)…but the core of the show were the women doctors, strong, sexy and very smart. Yes, the show is a soap opera of sorts, and a long running one at that. But despite cast changes, the show rolls on, still popular, still ground-breaking.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 2005-present
Star: Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Katherine Heigl, Jeffery Dean Morgan, Chris O’Donnell
Awards: 172 nominations, 61 wins, including best drama and best actress

3. MASH
A classic, in every sense of the word. Based on the Robert Altman movie of the same name, no one could have expected the TV series to even approach the popularity of the flick, which was a not so veiled criticism of war in general, and the Vietnam War in particular (though the TV show took place in Korea). But it did. Alan Alda, already a star, became a mega star as the wise cracking surgeon, using his wits to remain sane in a blood soaked makeshift operating room. Radar, Hot Lips…what great characters. These are shows that never grow old.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 1972-1983
Star: Alan Alda, Wayne Rogers, Loretta Swit
Awards: 153 nominations (Golden Globes, Emmy) and 61wins, including Best Comedy, Best Actor (Alda)

2. House
You may fight us on this one. Many critics think that House is the best medical show ever, and that would be hard to deny. The original pitch was simple: Sherlock Holmes as doctor who solves mysterious cases every week. So far, so good. But the way actor Hugh Laurie played the character broke all the rules. How many drug addicted, grumpy, rude genius doctors become heroes and star in a long running TV show? House was never likeable, but the shows were brilliantly written and acted. A show for the ages.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 2004-2012
Star: Hugh Laurie, Olivia Wilde, Sela Ward, Chi McBride
Awards: 116 nominations (Golden Globes, Emmy) and 53 wins, including Best Drama, Best Actor (Laurie, 2006,2007)

1. E.R.
Remember E.R.? It ruled the airwaves for 15 years, with its mix of drama, comedy, and angst, set in a large city emergency room. And the stars… George Clooney became a mega star based on his work in ER. Julianne Margulies (she of The Good Wife) as well, was introduced to the world. Created by best-selling author Michael Crichton, ER was more than about just love and lives gained and lost. It was must see-TV at the very highest level of artistic achievement.
Vital signs:
Years ran: 1994-2009
Star: George Clooney, Julianne Margulies, Noah Wylie, Anthony Edwards, Alex Kingston
Awards: 356 nominations, 151 wins, including Best Series, and many Best Actor and Actresses Emmy, Golden Globes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-2-2019 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Medical Dramas   [url=][/url]  

maethereal

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2019 07:36 PM | Show all posts
dahsyat Korea dan Jepun, banyak drama perubatan yang hebat-hebat.

Ampang MEDIKAL taknak masukkan dalam list ka?

Ampang Medikal is a Malaysian based medical drama series. The brainchild of Abdul Rahman Ahmad and Keith Chong, the series is a first in Malaysian TV for medical dramas, set in a fictional hospital in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur. Production began on May 5, 2008 and the series debuted on NTV7 on August 21, 2008.

dulu-dulu layan Grey's Anatomy, E.R, Scrubs. sekarang punya drama tak terlayan dah.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2019 09:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I paling suka the good doctor. Layan marathon ngan suami. Dua hari juga marathon.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2019 09:45 AM | Show all posts

Patch Adams
[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fileatch_Adams_1998_movie_poster.jpg][/url]Theatrical release poster

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-2-2019 06:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2019 12:47 AM | Show all posts
pernah ditayang kat kaca tv dulu, TV3 kot. berdasarkan kisah benar bagaimana sepasang suami isteri berusaha mencari ubat penawar utk rare disease yg menyerang anak mereka. malah sampai buat medical research sendiri dan bersoal jawab dgn doktor2 pakar di seluruh dunia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo%27s_Oil

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2019 12:54 AM | Show all posts
anyhoo, ai suka tengok bideo Dr Mike komen psl medical drama

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2019 09:44 AM | Show all posts

Lakorn lak...

• Title: Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised (เพียงชายคนนี้ ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ)
  • Also known as: Just A Man, Not A Magician/When A Man Loves A Woman

Satawat (James) is a doctor whose mother has a gambling addiction and Anusaniya (Kimberly)'s family owns a wealthy company. Satawat's mother owes a lot of money to Anusaniya's company and in order to erase the debt, Satawat's mother and Anusaniya's aunt cook up a plan to marry Satawat and Anusaniya to each other to get rid of the debt. Satawat has a rich girlfriend named Soammiga (Namcha) whose own family is going bankrupt. Anusaniya's half uncle, Chayakorn (Pop), is in love with Anusaniya while Anusaniya's best friend, Mirantee (Eye) loves Chayakorn.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.627066 second(s), 54 queries .