Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3205|Reply: 12

Recipe: salmon Steak

[Copy link]
Post time 23-4-2019 05:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by chukata at 23-4-2019 05:20 AM

Recipe: salmon Steak
Spoiling a salmon steak is a difficult task even for a novice cook, if you follow all the recommendations given in the recipe. Many people just like to bake steak on the grill or fry in a pan. In our recipe, in which salmon steaks are stewed in a pan in grapefruit juice, the meat turns out to be especially tender, having a noble taste and aroma.
Ingredients:
4 salmon steaks;
1 tablespoon olive oil;
3 onions;
250 ml fresh grapefruit juice a few slices of grapefruit.
Method of preparation:
1. Clean the bulbs and finely chop them.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan with a non-stick coating, and fry the chopped onion until soft.
3. Spread the steaks in the pan, pour the grapefruit juice, sending the same slices of grapefruit, cover with a lid and cook for no more than 5-7 minutes.
4. Ready-made steaks are served with fresh bread, or with a side dish in the form of rice or vegetables.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2019 01:52 AM | Show all posts

Salmon is one of the most popular fish in the world. Salmon has always been considered a delicacy fish. I like salmon for its ease of preparation. Salmon is not important to overdo it on fire. Then the dish will be juicy and tender. But the main thing is to choose a salmon carcass. Salmon must be fresh, not frozen, and properly stored. I like to buy wild salmon. This salmon is caught in the ocean. Salmon that is grown in artificial waters, it is more fat. A good selection of salmon from the company globalseafoods https://globalseafoods.com/collections/salmon. She bought them from her once. very happy with the quality of the purchase. The fish is gorgeous.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2019 06:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Bruse7 at 8-6-2019 08:41 PM

I like salmon steak and seafood in general. Someday I will definitely try, this recipe will really be difficult to spoil even novice cooks because it is very simple))) There is nothing complicated about it, so I think that everything will work out for me.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2019 07:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So salmon tu rasa masam2 pahit ke

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2019 04:13 PM | Show all posts

Bruse7 with salmon, the main thing is not to overdo it. Salmon does not like too much. If you are cooking with a grapefruit, remove all the films from the grapefruit. They give bitterness when cooking. So you can ruin everything. And salmon deserves pleasure.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2019 11:00 PM | Show all posts
you can spoil anything, but tasty to cook a dish of sea fish should still try. on the Internet now a lot of different recipes, but it will depend on the quality of purchased sea fish or seafood. therefore, in my opinion, I think the choice of a good store with fresh seafood plays an important role in the further preparation of various dishes.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2019 04:11 PM | Show all posts
tiba2 craving salmon

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2019 05:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Slalu salmon ni ai mkn kat cafe ikea dmsara tu... mabelles!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2019 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Detelina, I want to thank you for the link where I can order wild Alaskan salmon. On this site I will be able to order the freshest and tasty products at affordable prices. Wild salmon is very useful and tasty, helps to improve eyesight, is good for the heart.
Chukata, thanks for the recipe: salmon steak. I will order wild Alaskan salmon and try to cook it according to your recipe.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-6-2019 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Bruse7 at 8-6-2019 08:35 PM
detelina replied at 25-4-2019 04:13 PM
Bruse7 with salmon, the main thing is not to overdo it. Salmon does not like too much. If you are  ...

I just did not cook with grapefruit because of bitterness. I will definitely try to remove all the films, because I do not like bitterness. It spoils the whole taste and there is no pleasure from the dish.
But I wonder what a lot of salmon does not like?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2021 11:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Interesting info on salmon here

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2021 12:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Love the crispy salmon skin...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2021 03:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wah boleh cuba ni...thanks for sharing TT!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 10:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085481 second(s), 40 queries .