ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 6546|Reply: 27

Chalize Theron Reveals Her Daughter 7 is a Trangender

[Copy link]
Post time 26-4-2019 08:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by manjalara_01 at 26-4-2019 08:22 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/charlize-theron-daughter-jackson-transgender
Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

The very private Charlize Theron is opening up about her family life.

The Academy Award-winnerrevealed that her eldest child is transgender. According to the actress, Jackson, 7, was assigned male at birth but told Theron four years ago that she was actually a girl.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” the 43-year-old admitted to The Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

CHARLIZE THERON SAYS SHE’S ‘SHOCKINGLY’ SINGLE: ‘SOMEBODY JUST NEEDS TO GROW A PAIR AND STEP UP’

“So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive,” the "Atomic Blonde" star said. “They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”

Theron adopted Jackson in 2012 and her second daughter, August, in 2015.

“My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be,” she added, “and I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.”

She credits her mother for teaching her how to be a tolerant and accepting person.

Theron has been an LGBTQ activist for many years. In 2009, she announced on "The View" that she wouldn't get married to her then-boyfriend Stuart Townsend until everyone in the United States had a right to marry.

"I have so many friends who are gays and lesbians who would so badly want to get married, that I wouldn’t be able to sleep with myself,” she said while on the show.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2019 08:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cancel minat CT ni

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2019 09:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nazzse replied at 26-4-2019 08:28 PM
Cancel minat CT ni

Kat sana pun ramai kecam dia kata budak umur 3 tahun cant possibly knows what they want. CT ni cerita masa umur 3 tahun anak laki dia tu confess dia nak jadi girl.

As mak yang ada agama doesnt matter what religion, mmg most akan ckp its her tanggungjawap to try make it right at that young age bukan encourage. Tapi dah CT takda religion kot so  takde dia nak heran.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2019 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Nanti umo 15 thn tukar lagi kikiki..

Dulu pelik tgk dressing anak. Terjawab sudah Since sheols support kuat LGBT, apa nk diherankan. Anak jate jd tino , ada haku kisah? Tambah bahan utk kempen LGBT.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2019 10:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau dia sendiri penyokong kuat lgbt, apo nk heran.. Hebak la bdk sekecik tu dh blh pilih nk jd apa..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2019 11:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ct dah kahwin ke.. bkn dah break

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2019 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by greantea at 27-4-2019 10:30 AM

budak umur 3 tahun. akal pon xde lg. kang esok2 dia ngaku nak jd laki balik
ape dia rasa agaknya. rasa diri pompuan tapi bila bukak seluar ada alat kelamin lelaki.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2019 10:40 AM | Show all posts
klo anak dia dah besar nak jadi lelaki balik pon kompem la dia tak kesah.. apepon anak dia jadi dia tetap sayang.. kan katenye

“My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be,” she added, “and I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2019 01:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
234126 replied at 26-4-2019 01:40 PM
Kat sana pun ramai kecam dia kata budak umur 3 tahun cant possibly knows what they want. CT ni cer ...

Sbb sheols penyokong kuat lgbt..takkan tak boleh beza akal 3 tahun logik ke tak..
Same case dgn shiloh anak AJ tu..maknya galakkan jadi jantan, muka terang2 pompuan cantik..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2019 01:31 PM | Show all posts
234126 replied at 26-4-2019 09:40 PM
Kat sana pun ramai kecam dia kata budak umur 3 tahun cant possibly knows what they want. CT ni cer ...

ramai kata child abuse..

i stuju...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2019 01:39 PM | Show all posts
blerghhhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2019 02:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nazzse replied at 27-4-2019 01:18 PM
Sbb sheols penyokong kuat lgbt..takkan tak boleh beza akal 3 tahun logik ke tak..
Same case dgn s ...

A’ah shiloh pun. Lawa muka dia. Kalau tomboy pun takpa dah no need nak galakkan jadi jantan terus right? Hahaha suka sgt extreme2 mat saleh ni

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2019 02:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 27-4-2019 01:31 PM
ramai kata child abuse..

i stuju...

Bila anak dah besar lets say dia conflict diri and she will blame surrounding dia. Parents la kan yg take the responsibility. Bukan parents pulak nak counter attack ‘dah itu yg dia nak’ at 3 years old. Yeah right

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2019 04:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Charlize Theron nih tak kahwin, ada 2 anak angkat.

Minat dia sebagai pelakon tapi personal life dia agak complicated

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2019 12:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
SY_Mumi replied at 27-4-2019 04:22 PM
Charlize Theron nih tak kahwin, ada 2 anak angkat.

Minat dia sebagai pelakon tapi personal life d ...

I'm glad bukan jolie yg buat hal..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2019 12:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
234126 replied at 27-4-2019 02:47 PM
Bila anak dah besar lets say dia conflict diri and she will blame surrounding dia. Parents la kan  ...

I mean budak 3 tahun baru nk kenal abc,123,..x logic nk hadam budak 3 tahun ttiber out of the blue gitau mak "i'm trans mama"..really?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-4-2019 07:22 PM | Show all posts
adakah anak dia khunsa tp dia tak bgth?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2019 09:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 28-4-2019 12:15 PM
I mean budak 3 tahun baru nk kenal abc,123,..x logic nk hadam budak 3 tahun ttiber out of the blue ...

tak logic right budak besar tu still exploring words yg ntah dia paham ke tidak. Parents yg kena tanya and then tanya WHY and lay down the pro and cons guna fun way or cara mudah, jgn main ikutt je apa anak nak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2019 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 29-4-2019 12:51 PM
234126 replied at 28-4-2019 09:46 PM
tak logic right budak besar tu still exploring words yg ntah dia paham ke tidak. Parents yg kena t ...

tu la nampak sgt kisah fiction CT ni...

kot2 3 tahun nak potty training pun x past lg...ttiber bab sexuality kecelaruan gender no 1...

kalau mcm kes anak Cher kan..ade anak Trans sorg..tu masa dah remaja kot die open pd Cher...so dari situ Cher support anak die..
kes mcm ni fine la...support la anak sndiri lgbt xde sape halang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-4-2019 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Selain CT..yg suke crossdressing anak sndiri...boy pakai bj girl

Megan Fox & Gwen Stefani

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreibe

some say ade agenda disebalik...Transagenda...tp mungkin sekadar trend je kot who knows? yea right...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:09 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.408459 second(s), 49 queries .