CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4951|Reply: 4

More Than This

[Copy link]
Post time 26-6-2019 07:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
When we were in love, he promised me the moon and the stars but afer our break up, he treated me like I was nothing to him.  That shattered me beyond recovery.  I knew I should've listened to everyone when they told me that he was just a trouble to me but I was too in love with him and instead of listening to them, I kept on loving him whole heartedly.  You must be wondering why am I in such misery right?  This story happened 2 years ago when I was still young and naive especially about love.  It started when I was in my Englis class.  My friend and I were searching for seats when I laid my eyes on the most beautiful boy I had ever seen.  My face felt hot when our eyes met and I quickly looked away to avoid his beautiful yet cold eyes.  As a teenage girl who was so into love stories, I found myself feeling desperate to have a boyfriend and with that I told myself to brave if I wanted to have a boyfriend so at that moment, I was so proud to declare that the mysterious boy in my English class was my 'crush'.

Weeks passed and the only interaction I had with him was when he accidentally bumped into me while walking.  The incident itself made me blush every time he crossed my mind.  I thought to myself that I should really talk to him and be his friend and so it began.  My mission to be friends with my 'crush' began the next day since I prepared the whole dialogue in my mind.  After English had finished, I waited for him at the door.  And then it happened.  I finally talked to him.  He was surprised at first but then he flashed the most adorable grin I had ever seen.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-6-2019 07:13 AM | Show all posts
Cerita tak habis lagi...nanti i sambung balik

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2019 08:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ayuct replied at 26-6-2019 07:13 AM
Cerita tak habis lagi...nanti i sambung balik

Ok saya tunggu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2021 04:49 PM | Show all posts
ceritanya habis dekat situ je

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2021 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Hermmm... cerita tergantung lagikkk.. hampeh betullah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055703 second(s), 32 queries .