CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: qusairy

Konsert Tok Ti di Festival Theatre, Adelaide, Australia on 18 October

[Copy link]
Post time 10-7-2019 01:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I salute la kalau boleh tarik audience foreigners. Kalau takat malaysian, indonesian,singaporean and org brunei, baik buat konsert dekat2 sini aje kan. Wait and see...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2019 02:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jap..apa motif siti Pakai crown?...konsep nak nyanyi kat aus Tu Pakai crown ?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 02:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cantiknye mak iti

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 02:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
flyzpiz replied at 9-7-2019 07:17 PM
Tapi shiraz duk payung si tulus tu je. Laki ke heolsss kat malaysia?

Tulis tu x famous pun kt Malaysia tp rajin dtg

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Siti Nurhaliza to perform in Australia for the first time in Oct

BY NURMAYA ALIAS
  08 JUL 2019

The Malaysian singing sensation will play a one-night-only concert as part of Adelaide Festival Centre’s 2019 OzAsia Festival.

Malaysian pop megastar, Siti Nurhaliza Tarudin, will be performing for the first time in Australia in Oct for Adelaide Festival Centre’s 2019 OzAsia Festival. And she’s planning a surprise where she will be singing in English and hoping to work alongside an Australian singer.

In an interview with CNA Lifestyle, the 40-year-old singer revealed she’s “elated” at the opportunity. She considers the upcoming performance as a wonderful extension to her recent Asian concert tour – Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza On Tour – which marks her 24th year in the music industry.

Previously, I was hesitant to open my concerts with traditional numbers and preferred fast songs. But I received very positive responses and felt that I had made the right choice.

The tour, which saw her perform in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, was the catalyst that led to her Australia show. The choreographer from the tour was working in Adelaide and helped link the organisers with Siti’s manager.

“The organisers from the OzAsia Festival came to Singapore and watched me perform and showed an interest in my music,” she said.

Siti added: “I am very excited and look forward to this concert as this is a golden opportunity for me to share Malaysian music and culture. The music I sing is a mix of ethnic traditional, pop and modern melodies.”

The 13th annual OzAsia Festival runs from Oct 17 to Nov 3, with the full programme to be released on Aug 6. It offers a variety of events from immersive and physical theatre to contemporary dance and internationally acclaimed music stars. Siti will be performing on Oct 18 at Festival Theatre.

Tickets for six early release shows can be purchased from ozasiafestival.com.au with early bird prices available from today (Jul 9, 7.30am) until midnight on Aug 5.

The six shows include Siti’s one-night-only concert; a theatre performance titled The Village by legendary playwright and director Stan Lai; and a music performance, Beyond Skin – Revisited, by award-winning multi-instrumentalist Nitin Sawhney.

AN ENERGETIC TRADITIONAL PERFORMANCE

Revealing more details about her 90-min concert, the award-winning artist said that it will be similar to her recent Asian concert tour. She will also be joined by several people from her same concert tour team, including six dancers.

I have started building my stamina now. My husband and I have a cycling group where we cycle twice a week and I also exercise at our home gym.

The performance will begin with Siti’s traditional hits such as Nirmala (Pure) and Cindai (Grief), accompanied with traditional dance, instruments and dazzling costumes.

“Opening the concert with traditional music is something new that I tried during the Dato' Siti Nurhaliza On Tour concert. Previously, I was hesitant to open my concerts with traditional numbers and preferred fast songs. But I received very positive responses and felt that I had made the right choice,” she said.

“So, I think this same concept will be suitable for the OzAsia Festival goers, especially for the locals, where they can definitely enjoy an energetic traditional performance from me.”

PREPARING FOR THE SHOW

Although this will be Siti’s first solo Australian concert, she shared that she had held a casual performance for a private event in Melbourne, arranged by her stepson, Asyraf Khalid, while he was studying in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University.

Preparations for the upcoming show, said Siti, will go into full swing nearer to the concert date. One of the main things she will focus on is her stamina.

“A lot of stamina is needed when performing traditional songs, what more with dance choreography. My husband and I have a cycling group where we cycle twice a week and I also exercise at our home gym. The dance practice, later on, will also help me build my stamina,” she said.

With over six million record sales and six million followers on Instagram, Siti says she receives several offers to perform overseas. Managing the time to accede to such requests, however, is a challenge as she is busy with her music and business ventures.

The concert in Australia, however, came by at the right time.

The crooner added that she would like to return to London’s Royal Albert Hall next year. Siti first performed there in 2005 during her 10th year anniversary in the music industry. She was the third Asian artist to perform at the venue.

Being a mother to a year-old daughter, Siti Aafiyah Khalid, has not slowed Siti down. She released hit single, Anta Permana (Infinity), and a spiritual song, Ikhlas (Sincere), which saw her collaborating with Singapore Idol winner Taufik Batisah and Indonesian singer Nissa Sabyan after lying low while busy coping with pregnancy and motherhood in 2017 and early 2018. It was the first time she recorded a song with Singaporean singer Taufik.

READ: Siti Nurhaliza releases Hari Raya song with Taufik Batisah and Nissa Sabyan

Another new song, Kasihku Selamanya (My Lover Forever), an original soundtrack for horror film Dendam Pontianak, will be available on all digital platforms on Jul 10. The new song is composed by renowned Malaysian music director and producer, Aubrey Suwito.

With so much going on in her life, what is a typical day like for the megastar? “On a work day, I will leave the house after 11am, after showering and feeding Aafiyah. Then, I will ensure that I will spend not more than eight hours working and attending to all the important appointments. This allows me to spend time with my daughter at night. But on days when me and my husband are free, we spend most of our time at home, relaxing with Aafiyah,” she revealed.

Credit: https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/siti-nurhaliza-australia-adelaide-11700518

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 06:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
X pyah pkai crown tu lg elok

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-7-2019 06:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Good luck tokti...Allah yuftah alaikum

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 06:57 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
qusairy replied at 9-7-2019 11:54 PM
Iols baca byk kali komen chuols sebab x paham apa chuols mksdkan.

Laki tu laku ke chuols??

Haaaa maafin gue,aah laku ke tulus kat malaysia siap buat konserr every year

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2019 07:41 AM | Show all posts
make up maleficient

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 07:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I syak yg hadir nti kbnykn team pemetik epal n students jew

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 07:47 AM | Show all posts
eddysheddy replied at 10-7-2019 12:28 AM
Terjumpe ni kat ig chedd.. besornye liputan ct kat suratkhabar australia ni.. popular ke siti tu kat ...

KO RASSERRRR????

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 07:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
beta_carotene replied at 10-7-2019 07:47 AM
KO RASSERRRR????

Entah.. i tak dok australia.. tak tau huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 07:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
flyzpiz replied at 9-7-2019 07:17 PM
Tapi shiraz duk payung si tulus tu je. Laki ke heolsss kat malaysia?

Yg tgk tulus tu acah2 art urban ja uols... padahal hado nak kenal.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 08:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bestnya. Teringin nak pergi tp mcm jauh pulak

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Ada saja la tak kena dengan chuols ni. Crown tak sesuaila. Kenapa buat kat aussie la..dagu panjang la..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ajak la tokti gabung dgn retis chuols tu kat IB. Confirm full house, tak perlu gabung sampai 3. I bukan la karatz tegar tokti ni tapi walaupun uols kata sitizoners ni budu/cencalok/belancan la...uols tengok camna szoners ni sanggup keluar duit pi penuhkan konsert tokti.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2019 12:57 PM | Show all posts

Mcm not bad harganya, dpt accomodation, flight ticket return, visa, transportation and mkn utk 4 hari.
Boleh dipertimbgkan smbil melancong smbil tgk konsertkan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-7-2019 01:00 PM | Show all posts
hyie replied at 10-7-2019 04:50 AM
Siti Nurhaliza to perform in Australia for the first time in Oct
BY NURMAYA ALIAS
  08 JUL 2019

Agak2 lagu english apa yg tok ti akan nyanyi ye? lagu cover ke lagu sendiri?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 01:29 PM | Show all posts
qusairy replied at 10-7-2019 01:00 PM
Agak2 lagu english apa yg tok ti akan nyanyi ye? lagu cover ke lagu sendiri?

Iosl teringin nak tgk lagu Cindai / Nirmala / Balqis....di'english'kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 01:30 PM | Show all posts
iols curious kenapa tokti kalau nak buat konsert mesti plan 3 bulan jah gitu...
bulan 7 announce bulan 10 dah buat konsert..
iols tengok retis lain gigih setahun planning yach...

crown tokti tu nak perli tok vida ke camne... ori ke fake

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2019 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Minami2013 replied at 10-7-2019 01:35 AM
I salute la kalau boleh tarik audience foreigners. Kalau takat malaysian, indonesian,singaporean and ...

Malaysian, Indonesian , Snigaporean tu ramai jer duduk kat oz ni....sotak kisah la kalau ramai umat yg sama jer.....
yang penting ....ad ayang nak tengok...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081911 second(s), 43 queries .