Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: joy_ah

Istana Bawang 8 (Meghan & Harry Markle)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2019 12:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by namieamuro at 19-7-2019 12:34 AM
eva replied at 18-7-2019 11:49 PM
sengaja je tu sis.. nak bg marah sbb dorg tau meggot punya kerja..

dun worry kemarahan tu tera ...

kalini i bace kemarahan dorg heret BRF teros sbb MM still buat perangai mcm tu..berite foundation susex ni iols rse trigger kemarahan dorg lps pendam je amarah dgn keborosan MM

even iols pun marah gk tgk royalties sini dok buat hal, kuar statement tahpape..tp sini laen, u komplen abes la ke balai la jwbnye

bile Queen nk abes cuti ni..andai kate mmg dh terbukti PA pun bersalah, iols tatau la mcmne Queen nk settle kan..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2019 12:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 19-7-2019 12:17 AM
ai pernah baca somewhere, Wills mcm tak berharap sgt nak jd king. Kalo UK jd republik, dia org bol ...

kalau UK jd republic, i percaya PW and KM survive..tapi bkn adik die

kalau tgk pun skrg, BRF lain ade yg berkeje kan bkn goyang kaki semate..dorg sedar kot..kalau tak, takkan PC nk kecikkan skala BRF yg penting je..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 01:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
namieamuro replied at 18-7-2019 11:09 PM
tak uols..event Singa ni mmg acik MM dijemput hadir sbb dh dibayar jotaan ringgit

plus ...

Tapi kenapa still nampak kepam.. rambut dia tu... Takde style yang lagi elok ke

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 01:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
eva replied at 18-7-2019 11:20 PM
louis, kate n charlotte.. mkn mkn n mkn..

Louis makin bambam la nanti. Eesshhh cam nak gigit je taw budak ni comel sangat

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 01:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
eva replied at 18-7-2019 11:23 PM
in real life audrey mmg kerabat europe juga sebelah maknya... no wonder muka mcm princess

Laaa yeke dia royal jugaaaa. Baru tahuuuu. Sayang betul tak jaga kulit. Mesti masa muda2 tak pakai sunscreen

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 01:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
namieamuro replied at 19-7-2019 12:38 AM
kalau UK jd republic, i percaya PW and KM survive..tapi bkn adik die

kalau tgk pun skrg, BRF  ...

Oh nooo. I nak tengok Kate jadi queen consort. I harap PW akan langkau charles haha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-7-2019 01:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

JZ menyesal gilabeyonce cam x terkata tengok meggot

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 01:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 19-7-2019 12:17 AM
ai pernah baca somewhere, Wills mcm tak berharap sgt nak jd king. Kalo UK jd republik, dia org bol ...

ph ngan meggot paling sengsara

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2019 01:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
namieamuro replied at 19-7-2019 12:33 AM
kalini i bace kemarahan dorg heret BRF teros sbb MM still buat perangai mcm tu..berite foundatio ...

andy jd saksi sis.. nama x kena kait utk masuk jel sma ngan JE

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 02:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cenderakirana9 replied at 19-7-2019 01:16 AM
Laaa yeke dia royal jugaaaa. Baru tahuuuu. Sayang betul tak jaga kulit. Mesti masa muda2 tak pakai ...

yeap audrey mmg royal.. tp bukan princess la.. anak baronese.. kira tinggi la jugak.

datuk dia baron..
mmg org ada ada je.. yg best parents dia kahwin kat Batavia now known as Jakarta.. hehee

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 02:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cenderakirana9 replied at 19-7-2019 01:13 AM
Louis makin bambam la nanti. Eesshhh cam nak gigit je taw budak ni comel sangat

that bam bam boy likes to eat..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 02:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cenderakirana9 replied at 19-7-2019 01:18 AM
Oh nooo. I nak tengok Kate jadi queen consort. I harap PW akan langkau charles haha

yeap.. me too nak tengok kate jd Queen consort biar la meggot terbakar bila melihat usahanya nak hancurkan brf gagal

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 02:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ok I korek nie kat tumblr..

MM Anon

skippyv20
MM ANON,Shallow Celebrity over military duty. Beyond-ce a joke. A nations distain is bulging. An astute idiot, or needy boy? Extravagant American psycho is victimised. The circle of strife … “THEY” are the champions … A dose of EPS and salts won’t stop this sour Apple. Bel-morale will offer a reclusive distance. It’s a ROYAL knockout for a disenchanted duo.

Is this Kabuki?

emsi247
MM ANON,Shallow Celebrity over military duty. Beyond-ce a joke. A nations distain is bulging. An astute idiot, or needy boy? Extravagant American psycho is victimised. The circle of strife … “THEY” are the champions … A dose of EPS and salts won’t stop this sour Apple. Bel-morale will offer a reclusive distance. It’s a ROYAL knockout for a disenchanted duo.

Shallow Celebrity over military duty….of course Harry choosing Lion King over his military duties and that of the Royal Marines on the Green Military Memorial on Sunday which Harry was invited to attend 6 months ago… was ‘busy’ when asked to attend 6 months ago…..that’s how he’s coming across now sadly to the public…..

Beyond-ce a joke…. Beyonce, beyond a joke!……

A nations distain is bulging……Bulging?….exploding!!!….

An astute idiot, or needy boy?…..I’m still going with PH knows what he’s doing…

Extravagant American psycho is victimised…….ah poor MM!!

The circle of strife … “THEY” are the champions ….. trouble and strife….wife!…… MM wife….is the trouble and strife! Circle of Wife……THEY are the Champions….. have they ALL come clean to protect themselves??….

A dose of EPS and salts won’t stop this sour Apple…… when EPStein serves up a dose of….info, intel, to help his defence… and salts…..SALT…was a film with Angelina Jolie where she played a Russian double agent, and an alleged name that has popped up recently re trafficking…..so accomplices…Won’t stop this sour Apple…well Trump born in bread in the Big Apple, you could say he IS New York, what with Trump Tower etc…Apple being Trump and he may be taking the hits with the dosing of PR linking him to Epstein but it won’t stop him….

Another sour Apple could be Abramovich, who has been denied his UK Visa and last year was granted Israeli Citizenship…..remember the riddle with a ‘Roman’ Horizon…Roman Abramovich, helping with enquiries I’ve mentioned before, his links to yachts (Horizon) and everything else going on here….and please do not forget of course the riddle re VLAD being an unlikely pillow partner……..

According to the latest Gangstalking, even mentioned is Romans ex wife who allegedly has links to all roads leading back to trafficking in Romania and right back to MM…according to the latest Gangstalking…..

Wikipedia…The acronym “SALT” stands for Strategic Arms Limitation Talks.  "Strategic Arms" was a euphemism for nuclear weapons.  The SALT negotiations produced two treaties between the United States and the Soviet Union……

Bel-morale will offer a reclusive distance…..HM far away in Scotland Balmoral reading a good book…….keeping away from it all……yep HM knows what’s going on, interesting synopsis…….sounds very familiar….

Belle Moral: A Natural History

by Ann-Marie MacDonald

Set in 1899 just outside Edinburgh, the play unfolds in the venerable estate known as Belle Moral, home to Pearl MacIsaac, an avid amateur paleontologist and proud “new woman”; her maiden Aunt Flora, a sweetly maternal figure who nonetheless keeps an iron-grip on her set of keys; and a staff of quirky household retainers who seem to know more than they are willing say. As Pearl steels herself for the reading of her late father’s will and the inevitable arrival of her wayward younger brother, Victor, she also does her best to dismiss the sinister signs that her home may house another occupant…one whose existence her aunt and the good Doctor Reid seem determined to keep secret.

This dark yet redemptive gothic comedy is a story both of family secrets that come to life, and the birth pangs of the modern era–but above all, it is truly a play of morals. Reaching out in two directions to reconcile the extremes of rationalism and romanticism.

Following her father’s death, amateur scientist Pearl MacIsaac struggles to discover the secret of her family’s past, which her father had been kept hidden with the help of the family doctor. Set in Scotland in 1899, this dark and redemptive gothic comedy is a story of family secrets that have come to life and of the birth and evolution of ideas – and truly a play of morals. Reaching out in two directions to reconcile the extremes of rationalism and romanticism, Belle Moral embraces a complex range of turn-of-the-century thought including Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution, contemporary medical beliefs and the concept of eugenics.

Eugenics is a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population by excluding (through a variety of morally criticised means) certain genetic groups judged to be inferior, and promoting other genetic groups judged to be superior…..think about what we’ve been saying about the cults and the Evil of trafficking babies to order….from wikipedia

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/104986/belle-moral-by-ann-marie-macdonald/9780307397249

It’s a ROYAL knockout for a disenchanted duo….. well Its A Royal Knockout was a disaster for Prince Edward…. I think this is HM & PP feeling really dismayed at what is going on……but let’s hope it also means here that whatever happens, HM & PP have the finally punch….A ROYAL KNOCKOUT!! Game over!

In 1987, Prince Edward staged a “disastrous” TV show called “It’s a Royal Knockout”, which saw members of the royal family compete alongside celebrities from the world of sport, music and TV in a series of wacky challenges and events. Prince Andrew, Princess Anne, Sarah Ferguson and Edward himself put on pantomime Elizabethan costumes joined by, among others, John Travolta, Cliff Richard, Sheena Easton and Gary Lineker. The show was seen almost universally as a public-relations disaster – but the Earl of Wessex believed otherwise.

That same autumn, a book about the TV show was published with an introduction by the Prince, who described it as “the event of the year”.

In 2019 Channel 5 documentary “Paxman on the Queen’s Children”, singer and actress Toyah Wilcox, who helped the Prince with the organisation of the show, suggested that Edward broke “all protocol” with the one-off extravaganza.

Both the Queen and Prince Philip were dismayed by Edward’s unconventional ways to raise money and, along with Prince Charles and Princess Diana, decided not to participate.

However, despite the criticism, Ms Wilcox noted the event was “inevitable” as it symbolised “the beginning” of a modern monarchy.

According to the star, it wasn’t the TV programme itself that was “disastrous” but Prince Edward’s reaction when the event concluded.

Accepting that the event was “pilloried”, she said: “I believe, for one second in time, it turned, there was a tipping point.

"Prince Edward didn’t want the press milling around and he went into the press tent and just said ‘no, you guys are staying here’.

"The whole atmosphere just flipped.”

In an episode of Channel 5’s “Now That’s Embarrassing: The 80s”, Ms Wilcox recalled how the assembled journalists responded with nervous laughter when he asked what they thought of the show after the event and Prince Edward stormed out of the press conference, sarcastically thanking the journalists for their enthusiasm.Ms Wilcox said: “They were hot, they were hungry and they had not seen anything in the flesh so they didn’t give him any reaction.

"They just dissed him and he lost his temper.

"That is the moment that is remembered of the whole event.”

Presenter and broadcaster Vanessa Feltz noted: “He [Edward] wanted the press to big him up and say him how fabulous it had been, but it hadn’t been fabulous. "It had been embarrassing, it had been a monstrous carbuncle on the entire history of the royal family.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royl/1083263/royal-news-prince-edward-royal-knockout-prince-andrew-sarah-ferguson-princess-anne-spt

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 02:42 AM | Show all posts
namieamuro replied at 18-7-2019 08:29 PM
AHS as in American Horror Story ke uols?

anyway, i rase mase Queen ade, si M ni mcm terkawal s ...

Yes uolls. American horror story

Dress acik megan sebenarnya quite nice walaupun very the ala kadar tp model pakai baju tu loose jah but sheolls pakai sendat mendat. Terus nampak hauk baju tu.

I baca pasal harry pi lion king instead of marine event ke apa tu bagi i sangat disrespectful. Ingat marhaen ke boleh suka hati je nak pergi mana mana. Dia kan prince, wakil BRF gitu. Mentang mentang queen tak ada. Kemain establish segala foundation semua time queen tak ada ya. Tak sabar lah i nak tunggu kejatuhan mekgan ni. Geram je i tengok dia hidup senang senang je.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 04:39 AM | Show all posts
namieamuro replied at 18-7-2019 11:28 PM
BRF pulak dlm mase same nk amek hati ummah british yg 50-50 dgn brexit..deyols pun mcm kite gak la ...

nak tanya Brexit tu apa ye?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 07:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
rosewhite replied at 19-7-2019 04:39 AM

Brexit singkatan kpd British Exit, rajyat Britain pilih utk Britain keluar dari European Union..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2019 08:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally, dpt gak cek in kat istana ni. Penat gak nak khatam. Dulu minat ngan MM ni, tp tipah tertipu rupanya

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 09:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
monlantaiburuk replied at 19-7-2019 08:15 AM
Finally, dpt gak cek in kat istana ni. Penat gak nak khatam. Dulu minat ngan MM ni, tp tipah tertipu ...

welcome to istana 8 tingkat..

latest news, MM bgtau kat press Harry hilang 48hours tu as gimik.. dia nak bgtau brf at anytime dia boleh keluarkan citer mcm2 psl PH.. bahaya pompuan nie.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 11:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
rosewhite replied at 19-7-2019 04:39 AM

rakyat british choose to exit from europian union , macam singapore kuar dr tanah malaya .

lepas tu british jdi republik and xde monarchy system , sama macam singapore

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2019 11:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
monlantaiburuk replied at 19-7-2019 08:15 AM
Finally, dpt gak cek in kat istana ni. Penat gak nak khatam. Dulu minat ngan MM ni, tp tipah tertipu ...

kannnn iols , punya la suka masa dia nak kawen dgn harry

ingatkan dia sgt down to earth sbb ada baca citer masa kecik2 yg dia htr komplen tukar slogan of pencuci pinggan mangkuk , i mean she did something to change society mindset. Masa tu i mmg kagum giler dgn dia

tapi lepas dgr citer dia marah charlotte yg kecik and tgh hyper tu , sampai kate menangis i tak boleh accept . Sbb kate and anak2 are so dear to me ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 10:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.668707 second(s), 40 queries .